Hollow 1977
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks like Florida maybe headed for a lockdown. How is everyone faring with this virus second wave?
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    I don't think it ever did. A minor lull is all. I think we're ultimately going to see this thing burn out though. The big thing is we're slowly getting a handle on everything it does so fewer people will end up dying whether we can truly get a vaccine or not.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    The cold weather though is going to make things worse. And now we have to deal with two waves at the same time. I went and stocked up on toilet paper, paper towels, and sanitizer while the prices are low. I feel hording is coming soon.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @zzmmorgan I hope you are right. Thanks for your work. I know a coworker's wife is a nurse at a hospital and he always worried for her. I really don't see this thing dying until a vaccine is produced and even then it may be something we have to get yearly like the flu shot.
    MZ is out but have barely touched MV LOL. How are things going? Enjoying the weekend? :)
    Reactions: KakonComp
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Things are good; trying to get a game out for the current Halloween event. Feeling lazy, will need the whip of looming deadline cracked next to me in order to finish it up in time.
    Two furlough weeks done two to go. How is everyone doing amidst all the crazyness?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Pretty good I suppose; nothing out of the ordinary. How about yourself? How are you enjoying the furlough?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Not bad unpaid time off. I did qualify for unemployment. Trying to get back into rpgmakermv. I have already seen how impressive mz is too. I fondly remember when XP came out.
    Well, just started my furlough week 1 3days work two days off. I really thought these were over but our work amount has been down due to covid and other things.
    Hopefully after covid it will speed up again.
    No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
    Sharm
    Sharm
    It's relatively safe here so I've been seeing family members since the beginning of summer and had an extended family gathering at the end of it. Miss my friends though. TBH, for me not a lot is different, since my health is bad and I'm an introvert and shy.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    I had fallen out of touch with general society since 2015 or so.
    the quarantine is just like any other day for me.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @Sharm Yeah I am a big introvert and don't mind staying home but occasionally I would go out with my friends and I miss that and my parents. Glad you both are well.
    Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    Are all the gators basking in the rain? They taste good deep fried, yep yep.

Things are good, drowning in all the graphics I still have to put together, but it feels nice. How are you doin'?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.
    Enjoying the long weekend. How is everyone doing? :)
    Update: Doing much better and drinking lots of water. Updating diet too. Never thought an issue like that was possible. How is everyone doing? MZ looks nice.
    • Love
    Reactions: ct_bolt
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    It's amazing how much a change to your diet (and drinking enough water) can do for your body!! Great to hear it's working wonders for you. I switched to a mostly-Mediterranean diet recently for general health, and as a bonus side-effect most of my lifelong stomach problems have resolved. Not sure if it's from having much more fiber, having less sugar, or simply because processed foods were wreaking havoc on me.
    ct_bolt
    ct_bolt
    Yay! Yeah I found water really is the element of life. ;)
    I've really been trying to drink more water all the time now these days.

Glad your bouncing back too! :cutesmile:
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I found out I had a severe nickel allergy, and just dropping high nickel items from my diet had me dropping over 60 pounds and resolved my IBS. I wouldn't be surprised if you have a food allergy, Wavelength.
    Had a scary incident with an impaction in my colon that was too big to pass. Went to urgent care center only learn the doctor would not remove it. I was finally able to clear it but the whole thing so scary. Still shaken up by it.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @KakonComp Yes. He was afraid of hurting the intestinal wall more. I myself tried to remove it once and then on the second try after seeing the doctor I got it out and clogged their toilet. There was a massive backup behind it.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @dreamfall887 Thanks. I am doing better. Still sore from the backup though. It will pass in time. Still things feel scary. I stayed home from work today to rest. Life throws some crazy stuff at you sometimes. But if I have an emergency I go to the emergency room. Urgent care only for minor issues.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I've had one a couple of times, it was extremely painful. Thankfully a drinkable enema worked for me. I'm glad you're doing better now. I guess parents are right, we really do need to eat our veggies. ;)
    Enjoying my weekend at home to stay Covid free. How is everyone else doing?
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I hope the weekend's been good then. Same, chilling at home, no one around me has Covid especially since I live in the middle of nowhere.
    Happy 4th of July all. Anybody have plans? Mine here is staying home away from the virus. Still a nice 3 day weekend.
    Reactions: Dalph
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    @Hollow1977 that sounds like it's in the same vein as the satanic panic nonsense of the 80-90s, or the rainbow party thing. All kinds of weird hoaxes crop up involving kids, the Tuscaloosa thing is probably no different and like the rainbow parties, Jenkum and all that noise, it's probably just something some kid or two made up to be rebellious and frighten their parents.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    That kind of nonsense is almost never wide-spread, and often times not even a real thing to begin with. Moralists panic and write articles and next thing you know you've got a "nationwide epidemic" that may or may not have actually happened even once, let alone become a real trend. Be careful what you buy into, especially when it comes to claims of these kinds of 'trends'.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Happy Father's Day :) to all the dads out there.
    New rpgmaker on the way. Getting excited. Still can't believe MV came out so many years ago. I really need to get back into it LOL. :)
    fluffymonster
    fluffymonster
    It feels like just recently MV came out. Time flies~
    Riazey
    Riazey
    I think strangely a lot of things are going to be coming out these earlier 2020 years that haven't seen the light of day in a LONG time. New playstation? It's been a heccin' long time since ps4 came out! And there are a ton of game franchises reviving with new entries these next few years too! Tis the decade~
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah! It's why growing old does not bother me too much. My head spins thinking about all the games and gadgets coming out. Though I think i might be 50 before FF7 remake finishes LOL.
    How is everyone doing? Seems to be a wet weekend LOL.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    Yeah, it is raining a lot in my area.
    Animebryan
    Animebryan
    At night, a cold wind blows. Very refreshing considering how the daytime heat is creeping up to summer heat levels. Can't complain when mother nature provides free air conditioning :)
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Nope. I like it when its cold enough to cool things off.
    Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
    Reactions: Nenen
    Nenen
    Nenen
    Someday I plan to do it too. Some translations are annoying! :p
    Waiting to be able to get library materials again.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Agree. Plus you pay twice as much here. What you get there for maybe 600 yen you get here for like 12.00.
    Whew another week gone by. Things are slowly opening up here in Florida and case numbers are down. How are things going? Did you all have a nice weekend?
    So everything is opening here on Monday. Company has said we must wear a mask at work that they provide.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    if it was me, I'd try to find a better quality mask, and let them know about it.
    nothing like saying to the boss "yeah, well, your pick is a health hazard.... so, eat it!"
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah I imagine the quality is not going to be too good. But we do not have a choice. I think if the company approves it we can wear what we want. I purchased a few cloth masks that seem pretty durable and the wash well in the washer.
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Mostly nobodies wearing masks around where I live :< .
    Hi everyone. Quarantine has been lifted here. How are things with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

GOBBLE GOBBLE! Happy thanksgiving.
Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor