Hollow 1977
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    This stuff actually makes me just as anxious as COVID and politics, LOL.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    What I think is why would I trust the 'science' whose track record of telling me what the weather on Earth is going to do on a particular day is roughly 50/50 to be able to tell me when and how our solar system is going to end?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Weather is so unpredictable so its hard to pin point. I think measuring age of the sun and then comparing to other stars who are similar can give them an idea as too how old it will be before it dies out. What's interesting is the sun is only a red star whereas a white star is hotter. Can you imagine a star hotter than the sun?
    Looks like my friend in the Philippines now has had her first shot. Been a crazy week. Got sick again in the same month. Got to be so careful here in FLA. How is everyone else faring with this delta variant? Hope you are all well.
    Enjoying my time staying home. Covid is crazy in Florida. My friend in the Philippines cannot get the vaccine and they have had lockdowns over there. Her parents can't get it either. Sad. How is everyone else doing?
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. :(
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah. Nice thing is they are spread out over there so she is isolated from people versus here where you cannot go to the store without finding a crowd.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    That's the sad thing about the vaccines is they want to make them mandatory in the US but we "protect" the vaccines behind high priced patents and such so we send token amounts like 100,000 doses to protect 50,000 of the top people in countries that have populations deep in the millions...
    Rainy season here. Puddles were so deep I thought my car was going to become a submarine LOL. Its hard to tell how deep sometimes. How is everyone doing?
    Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yeah, I have a vacation coming up in 4 days and its a staycation now thanks due to the spikes. Guess I'll game make or something.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    eh my state just canceled the mask mandate it had after a week because people just didn't want it. needless to say it's just frustrating with how bad this is getting compared to the fact that it shouldn't be out of hand like this with vaccinations out there.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @zerobeat032 Yeah our governor here just said he would sign an order for the kids not to have to wear masks even if schools required them. It's sad our hospitalizations are going up and we just broke our record of cases from last year around this time. Stay safe everyone.
    Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
    So today I join Tinder. I tried Kippo and Hinge but not enough people on them. Anyways how is everyone doing? I wonder if Mrs Littlefish has left rpgmakerweb. Hope she is okay.
    Well my cat is drooling and it appears this could be an oral issue like an abscessed tooth or missing tooth. He panics at the vet but he will have to go in regardless. He is also 14.5 years old. How is everyone doing this weekend?
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I'm okay, just working on multiple projects at once lol. My cat had problems with his teeth too, he had to have some teeth extracted because they were rotten and giving him bad breath. Both my cats hate going to the vet too. I hope your kitty feels better soon, Hollow. :)
    Continuing working on abs. So far I have done the workout twice. I am excited to see the results after a couple of weeks. How is everyone doing? :)
    Playing Aveyond 3 first part Lords of Twilight. Great Story and just fun game. How is everyone doing?
    Got some cleaning done. Parents coming to visit next weekend. Have not seen since Dec 2019. How is everyone doing?
    Back to work tomorrow. How was everyone's weekend? I know mine was restful. Did not get a whole lot done LOL.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It was quite unproductive. I tried to relax and didn't do anything for the most part. I have a bunch of presentations coming up and I'm the kind of person that worries a bit too much. Didn't feel like touching the game but I wrote a chapter of a fanfiction X"D
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @CleanWater Nice. I still have not touched my game. Trying to learn to draw in comic style. Found it on Udemy. Good course and excellent instructor.

@Finnuval Good to know you are doing well.

@Hyouryuu-Na I get more done during the week than the weekend. What is your fanfiction about?
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Nothing much. It's just a BL fanfic based on one of my favorite anime ^^ I've always wanted to write a fanfic tbh. I've spent far too long just reading and sometimes I feel like "The writer could've included this" and so I decided... I'll write my own! I've been quite busy though and hopefully in the semester break, I can get back to writing and also work on my game.
    Very long week. Glad to see it over but a new one starts on Monday lol. How is everyone doing? :)
    Not a bad weekend. Dealt with some issues. How is everyone doing? :)
    PixeLockeT
    PixeLockeT
    Glad you're doing fine. ^ u^ I hope you always have great weekends and weeks! I'm going through health crisis atm personally, and my friends are going through things so I'm helping them, but our game making is still coming even slowly. We don't give up.
    Featherbrain
    Featherbrain
    Recovered from COVID vaccine side effects, ate Chinese food, worked on a household plumbing issue, and tinkered with the HUD and camera effects in my game. Not too bad a weekend here, too, all things considered.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @PixeLockeT It does make it easier having friends to talk to. Hope feel better soon :)
    Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
    Doing some weight training. Really hard to get the form right even with light dumb bells. How is everyone doing :)
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I'm okay. Had some food poisoning but I'm feeling better today. I wanted to start lifting weights too. I've been trying to eat healthier and get more excerise.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardo_ita