Hollow 1977
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Had a nice visit with our family. Dad grilled some burgers and mom made baked beans and fudge. We also watched Foul Play. Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn make an awesome duo. I am surprised how much of the movie I forgot LOL. How did everyone else's holidays go?
    Holidays coming up especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. Waiting for Cyber Monday sale or Steam or maybe a Black Friday. How is everyone doing?
    Finally Convinced my dad to get the booster. It was not easy though. He thought the vaccine protected him forever which in actuality it wears off in about 6 months worse for those in his age group which is the 70's and he has a heart issue to boot. How is everyone doing :)
    Well just got my booster. It was Moderna vs J & J since they allow us to mix. Did have some mild fever and headaches. Rested for a few hours and its pretty much gone now. How are you all doing?
    So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
    Reactions: BearsWithHooves
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Hollow 1977 Another man in the same place where I live suffers with something like that. H edescribed it as having a video playing on loop in his head, too. I don't experience that, but do experience thoughts and urges that don't feel like my own; almost as if someone else put them there. It's hard to explain.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Most of my visual hallucinations are of shadowy people, or sometimes a faceless man. The anti-psychotics I'm on have helped to reduce how frequent the visual hallucinations are, but the auditory hallucinations are still very frequent, daily even.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    At least we have a place to chat and help others who are having the same or worse issues. This place has been like a second home for me. Such nice people here.
    Crazy week. My anxiety decides to go nutz. Worse thing about it is that it causes me to lose focus on my work. I was able to leave early one day and take a nap. Seemed to help. How is everyone? Boosters coming soon here. Get my life back on track again.
    Weekends can sometimes get depressing. I think its low energy that causes it. Sucks when it happens. Can't think of a worse feeling; I'd rather have high anxiety than deal with that. Hope everyone is well. :)
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    Quexp
    Quexp
    Low energy alone sucks, let alone feeling depressed on top of that.

I know this is easier said than done but is there a light activity you can do to help get your mind off things. This may sound dumb but even something as cheesy sounding as coloring to relaxing music. I never feel like doing it but it seems to help. That and journaling.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I usually game but sometimes I have to force myself to. Usually works.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Had a scary incident happen the other day as I was on way to work. It was pitch black about 6:30am I am making a left turn. I look both ways and prepare to pull out when out of nowhere I hear a yell and I stop quickly. I then see a bicycle with a cart attached to crossing in front of me. No headlight just a red flashing light on the back. I was so thankful I did not hit her but why did she cross when she could have..
    A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
    Reactions: dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Sorry to hear that about your teeth. I need to visit the dentist too, but they are fully booked. I probably won't get an appointment until next year at this rate.
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    This stuff actually makes me just as anxious as COVID and politics, LOL.
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    What I think is why would I trust the 'science' whose track record of telling me what the weather on Earth is going to do on a particular day is roughly 50/50 to be able to tell me when and how our solar system is going to end?
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Weather is so unpredictable so its hard to pin point. I think measuring age of the sun and then comparing to other stars who are similar can give them an idea as too how old it will be before it dies out. What's interesting is the sun is only a red star whereas a white star is hotter. Can you imagine a star hotter than the sun?
    Looks like my friend in the Philippines now has had her first shot. Been a crazy week. Got sick again in the same month. Got to be so careful here in FLA. How is everyone else faring with this delta variant? Hope you are all well.
    Enjoying my time staying home. Covid is crazy in Florida. My friend in the Philippines cannot get the vaccine and they have had lockdowns over there. Her parents can't get it either. Sad. How is everyone else doing?
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    I'm sorry to hear that about your friend. :(
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Yeah. Nice thing is they are spread out over there so she is isolated from people versus here where you cannot go to the store without finding a crowd.
    zzmmorgan
    zzmmorgan
    That's the sad thing about the vaccines is they want to make them mandatory in the US but we "protect" the vaccines behind high priced patents and such so we send token amounts like 100,000 doses to protect 50,000 of the top people in countries that have populations deep in the millions...
    Rainy season here. Puddles were so deep I thought my car was going to become a submarine LOL. Its hard to tell how deep sometimes. How is everyone doing?
    Here in Fla were are seeing crazy covid spikes and some vaccinated getting bad infections. I had a mild fever on Thurs but it went down fast. How is everyone else doing. Hopefully you are all well. :)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Yeah, I have a vacation coming up in 4 days and its a staycation now thanks due to the spikes. Guess I'll game make or something.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    eh my state just canceled the mask mandate it had after a week because people just didn't want it. needless to say it's just frustrating with how bad this is getting compared to the fact that it shouldn't be out of hand like this with vaccinations out there.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    @zerobeat032 Yeah our governor here just said he would sign an order for the kids not to have to wear masks even if schools required them. It's sad our hospitalizations are going up and we just broke our record of cases from last year around this time. Stay safe everyone.
    Just went to Metrocon here in Tampa Florida. My first anime convention. They had an anime chess battle and some funny impromtu comedy. The comedy was my favorite part. How is everyone?
    So today I join Tinder. I tried Kippo and Hinge but not enough people on them. Anyways how is everyone doing? I wonder if Mrs Littlefish has left rpgmakerweb. Hope she is okay.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

On another more gaming topic, I paid 20 bucks for a visual novel to emotionally destroy me. I may write an entry about that.
1638611395177.png
Reading about metaverses recently. I can totally imagine myself in the future, logging in with VR glasses to a virtual beach villa sitting in a virtual chair, with a virtual laptop facing the sea...coding 16-bit RM.
Mod name: "[Game name] Gameplay Overhaul"
What they actually mean: "Here is a mod that makes the game harder."
I decided to reinstall one of my most favourite game of all times, Gothic 2. Time to get back to Khorinis!
So much game make... I needs to rest. The foods call.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher626