Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator, Male, from Karakura Town

Veteran

Happy Thanksgiving! Everyone :smile: Nov 29, 2019

Hollow 1977 was last seen:
Dec 7, 2019 at 9:56 AM
    1. Hollow 1977
      Hollow 1977
      I would like to thank all rpgmaker staff members, moderators, site designers, etc. for all their hard work. You are AWESOME!
      1. EvilEagles
        EvilEagles
        thank you! :)
        Apr 28, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        @Manga: Ditto! I agree. :)
        Apr 28, 2013
      3. Conect11
        Conect11
        Here here! Thank you everyone, and keep on rocking!
        Apr 28, 2013
    2. Hollow 1977
      Hollow 1977
      An exciting major marathon in Massachutsetts turned into a war zone in seconds. Prayers to all victims and families.
      1. Skimoman
        Skimoman
        I'm with you...
        Apr 16, 2013
      2. LoneWolfDon
        LoneWolfDon
        Very terrible. It saddens me to see such senseless acts. My heart-felt thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.
        Apr 16, 2013
    3. Hollow 1977
      Hollow 1977
      Three cheers for the GAME MAKING DRIVE JAN-FEB 2013 and all participants. Looking forward to next one.
  • About

Engineering Cad Technician
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Interests:
    Games, creating games, sketching, writing fandom, manga
    I am your typical gamer/game creator. I spend most of my time working Mon-Fri and one the weekends resting. Though I love to draw especially in the Japanese manga or anime style. I also like to read Japanese manga or cause I don't know Japanese I follow the actions depicted in the pictures. I also like to create games and especially with rpgmaker. When I first purchased xp it was like a dream come true. I could actually create games similar to those I played in the past. I also love to play games on pc or on the systems we have. I have Vx Ace and could not be happier with it. It is also fun to do the Game Making Drives so long as I have enough free time. I am also very excited about the Luna Engine and its capabilities. Some day I hope to learn to create my own scripts. I also hope to make many new friends here and help out where I can.

My friends, Japanese manga, and videogames especially rpgs.

Interact

Content:
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    artist1977@yahoo.com
    Facebook:

Signature

Life is like an rpg, there are times when battles are slow and easy and their are times when the encounter rate jumps and you are low on health.