Hollow 1977's latest activity

• Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to LUKElcs's post in the thread I'm hosting an RPG Maker Game Jam! with Like Like.
    Go check it out at : https://itch.io/jam/rpg-maker-mvmz-rtp-only-jam if you're interested.
  • Hollow 1977
    Awesome idea. It levels the playing field for those of us who don't own extra assets or have ability to make assets.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to KakonComp's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Things are good; trying to get a game out for the current Halloween event. Feeling lazy, will need the whip of looming deadline cracked...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 updated their status.
    MZ is out but have barely touched MV LOL. How are things going? Enjoying the weekend? :)
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to KakonComp's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Pretty good I suppose; nothing out of the ordinary. How about yourself? How are you enjoying the furlough?
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 commented on Hollow 1977's profile post.
    Not bad unpaid time off. I did qualify for unemployment. Trying to get back into rpgmakermv. I have already seen how impressive mz is...
  • Hollow 1977
    Two furlough weeks done two to go. How is everyone doing amidst all the crazyness?
  • Hollow 1977
    Well, just started my furlough week 1 3days work two days off. I really thought these were over but our work amount has been down due to...
  • Hollow 1977
    @Sharm Yeah I am a big introvert and don't mind staying home but occasionally I would go out with my friends and I miss that and my...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to gstv87's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    I had fallen out of touch with general society since 2015 or so. the quarantine is just like any other day for me.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Sharm's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    It's relatively safe here so I've been seeing family members since the beginning of summer and had an extended family gathering at the...
  • Hollow 1977
    No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone...
  • Hollow 1977
    Are all the gators basking in the rain? They taste good deep fried, yep yep. Things are good, drowning in all the graphics I still have...
  • Hollow 1977
    Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.
  • Hollow 1977
    Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And we're live now!
Yosh! :LZScheeze: Made a video with some cool tips and tricks for MV & MZ.
As you watch, I'm curious to know how many tips you already knew. :LZSyum:

Lol. Just got an Apple support scam... is that a thing now? Well, I trolled them good. I played "H.O.L.I.D.A.Y." by The Wiggles and then told them that the supposed victim wasn't at the call center anymore. He was confused so I let it slip that I knew the scam. He hung up on me.
Tired of scammers? Just troll them. They'll run for the hills.
I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipemills