Hollow 1977's latest activity

• Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 replied to the thread Thanks Giving Spring Edition.
    Good you protect them. I feel the same way. Right now in our country the underlying evil has been exposed and it will make you think...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Featherbrain's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Recovered from COVID vaccine side effects, ate Chinese food, worked on a household plumbing issue, and tinkered with the HUD and camera...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to PixeLockeT's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Glad you're doing fine. ^ u^ I hope you always have great weekends and weeks! I'm going through health crisis atm personally, and my...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 updated their status.
    Not a bad weekend. Dealt with some issues. How is everyone doing? :)
  • Hollow 1977
    That's awesome. Good to know of kind people out there. I truly believe more kind people exist than those that want to do harm or take...
  • Hollow 1977
    I know how you feel. Currently have two cats and look forward seeing them everyday. Best stress reliever ever. :)
  • Hollow 1977
    I'm grateful for my doggo and his endlessly positive energy and boundless unconditional love. I have very little in this world, almost...
  • Hollow 1977
    We have seen a lot of weird stuff since Covid became a part of our lives. Many of us take precautions and going out becomes difficult...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to dreamfall887's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. :)
  • Hollow 1977
    Just replaced our kitchen faucet over the weekend. Lots of fun LOL. How is everyone doing? :)
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 commented on Hollow 1977's profile post.
    @48Tentacles Thanks! Best of luck to as well.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to 48Tentacles's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh, you know, trying to learn with RPG Maker MV tutorials while I'm writing the script of my game as I try to close the window and door...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Quexp's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Work has let up but it was still a stressful week of car shopping. I found something today though so feel relieved. Hopefully, next...
  • Hollow 1977
    Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
  • Hollow 1977
    Doing some weight training. Really hard to get the form right even with light dumb bells. How is everyone doing :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
WIP
3t2Xc52pKS7ptwWCFMrSen.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hesena