Hollow 1977's latest activity

• Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to k_mckenzie's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    I love Udemy. I'm taking classes in JavaScript and world building. It's nice because it makes daily practice easy with 10-20 minute...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to The Mighty Palm's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    I've been considering doing the same. Learning some traditional art so that I can do better cartoons. Gotta learn the rules before you...
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 commented on Hollow 1977's profile post.
    Yeah this guy goes over the anatomy in one class and then another one focuses just on the face and hair. Hair is a real issue with me LOL.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 updated their status.
    Taking art lessons online to learn proper anatomy for anime/manga characters. Udemy has some nice classes.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Finnuval's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Was she lost? :p Anyway welcome back :D
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Ryisunique's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    Well, I went from moderately okay to horrible within the span of three days.
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to Nooomus's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    That’s cool man
  • Hollow 1977
    No. unmarried still looking. LOL! @Ryisunique Hope you feel better soon. :)
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 updated their status.
    Hi everyone! It's been a while. Been so busy between trying to find my wife and then juggling work. How is everyone?
  • Hollow 1977
    Thanks for describing it in more detail. I did a bleach fan-fiction ending the series differently caused I felt the author did not have...
  • Hollow 1977
    If that's the case what about doujinshi? How do they fall in line with copyrights? And I know I have seen a ton of fan games involving...
  • Hollow 1977
    Good News her parents are okay. :)
  • Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977 reacted to standardplayer's comment on Hollow 1977's profile post with Like Like.
    That's awful, I hadn't heard of this yet. Not to mention it being on Christmas in a country that largely celebrates it.
  • Hollow 1977
    My friend could not even attend her church service it was raining too hard.
  • Hollow 1977
    Just Awful. Praying everyone is safe. A friend of mine' parents got struck by this and power is out. She is not able to contact her...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wasting so much time trying to get a sprite behavior to work. I feel like banging my head against a wall.
Well... it’s been a real pain in the IRS today. :/
My kitty still young (3-4 months), I think I could teach her some funny tricks... like: "Play dead-ly good music for my games"
Here's a quality DPS class idea: The Beekeeper, who uses the "Bees!!" skill to attack and poison enemies.
Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BepisRagnarok