Hollow 1977
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone know of any good tutorials for coloring sketches and showing light and shadow. I can sketch fairly well but I have trouble adding lighting an shadow to my characters.
    If it keeps on raining Florida is going break away from the U.S. and become it own island. XD
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    It didn't seem that bad :o
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Well in some areas I've heard of flooding so bad they had to evacuate. One was a 50+ trailer park that received 7" of rain in 2 hours.
    I am feeling nostalgic today. I remember when I played Final Fantasy 6 for the first time. Anyone else have a favorite game that will live forever in their memories.
    Winterfate
    A Link to the Past, Mystic Quest and Super Mario Bros 3 usually do it for me. :D
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

I still play it once in a while... It's a really really great and memorable game for me...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I remember Crystal Chronicles. It was very well done. I the idea of being one of 4 different tribes and also the two player option. The only problem was who is going to carry the chalice. Of course we set it down during boss fights.

@NoahJmina I think Final Fantasy 3 had the most amazing stories of all Final Fantasy titles or at least the most memorable.

@Winterfate Link to the past also was excellent and I still remember playing Super Mario Bros 3 for the first time and seeing its...
    Just would like to give a THANKYOU!! to all restaff, rpgmaker pack, and web staff contributors for all their hard work.
    Yeesh. Nearly t-boned by a car that was turning right of a cross street while I was going straight. Makes you think...
    I can't help but feel bad for people when they lose their homes during natural disasters even though I feel thankful I have mine. I sometimes wish I could give them back what they lost even though I am powerless to do so.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It makes you wish you could see how much help your charity contributions and the like help out the affected areas more often.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    That's why when that stuff happens I donate to the American Red Cross. I sent 50 dollars to help japan after the tsunami and sent some to tornado victims in the U.S.. It buys them water and blankets etc.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    That's good stuff Jef, you should feel good about it :)
    What would be good features to see added to the rpg makers of the future. I would like to see xp's layering system return.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    there is a topic in general discussion that has 18 pages of suggestions for the next RPG maker
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    an improvement of the layered system is what I'd like... something like more layers, or possibly infinite layers...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Darn! Someone beat me to it. Oh well I check out the topic anyway. Thanks ShinGamix!
    What I wouldn't give for a washer/dryer in our apartment. Having to haul it back and forth to laundry area in our complex it such a pain.
    Anybody keeping up with The Bleach manga?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just seeing if anyone here is following it. It is sad that it will soon end, but it has run along time. I can't wait to see the final battles.
    I would like to thank all rpgmaker staff members, moderators, site designers, etc. for all their hard work. You are AWESOME!
    An exciting major marathon in Massachutsetts turned into a war zone in seconds. Prayers to all victims and families.
    Skimoman
    Skimoman
    I'm with you...
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Very terrible. It saddens me to see such senseless acts. My heart-felt thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.
    Three cheers for the GAME MAKING DRIVE JAN-FEB 2013 and all participants. Looking forward to next one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
Have you ever gone full 'Ship of Theseus' while frankenspriting? Because I just did.
I saw my new eye doctor today, he reminds me of Satoru Iwata for some reason
I've been using a modified version of a script called Multiple Messages. It makes my text boxes look like a Mario & Luigi game! There is something about it that bothers me a little bit, but I shouldn't worry about that now.

Side note, Mist's walking animation is almost perfectly in sync with Loose Yourself by Eminem.
Starting work on some stuff for the community. Hopefully it will be fun, and useful to somebody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nick7626