Hollow 1977
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I can't help but feel bad for people when they lose their homes during natural disasters even though I feel thankful I have mine. I sometimes wish I could give them back what they lost even though I am powerless to do so.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    It makes you wish you could see how much help your charity contributions and the like help out the affected areas more often.
    Jef299
    Jef299
    That's why when that stuff happens I donate to the American Red Cross. I sent 50 dollars to help japan after the tsunami and sent some to tornado victims in the U.S.. It buys them water and blankets etc.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    That's good stuff Jef, you should feel good about it :)
    What would be good features to see added to the rpg makers of the future. I would like to see xp's layering system return.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    there is a topic in general discussion that has 18 pages of suggestions for the next RPG maker
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    an improvement of the layered system is what I'd like... something like more layers, or possibly infinite layers...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Darn! Someone beat me to it. Oh well I check out the topic anyway. Thanks ShinGamix!
    What I wouldn't give for a washer/dryer in our apartment. Having to haul it back and forth to laundry area in our complex it such a pain.
    Anybody keeping up with The Bleach manga?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Just seeing if anyone here is following it. It is sad that it will soon end, but it has run along time. I can't wait to see the final battles.
    I would like to thank all rpgmaker staff members, moderators, site designers, etc. for all their hard work. You are AWESOME!
    An exciting major marathon in Massachutsetts turned into a war zone in seconds. Prayers to all victims and families.
    Skimoman
    Skimoman
    I'm with you...
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Very terrible. It saddens me to see such senseless acts. My heart-felt thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families.
    Three cheers for the GAME MAKING DRIVE JAN-FEB 2013 and all participants. Looking forward to next one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dendroidon