Recent content by Hollow 1977

1. Hollow 1977

Thanks Giving Spring Edition

Good you protect them. I feel the same way. Right now in our country the underlying evil has been exposed and it will make you think good no longer exists. But the problem is the good never makes the news. When I read the news I only see everything that's wrong with the world.
  2. Hollow 1977

Not a bad weekend. Dealt with some issues. How is everyone doing? :)

Not a bad weekend. Dealt with some issues. How is everyone doing? :)
  3. Hollow 1977

That's awesome. Good to know of kind people out there. I truly believe more kind people exist than those that want to do harm or take advantage of us. Thanks for sharing :)
  4. Hollow 1977

I know how you feel. Currently have two cats and look forward seeing them everyday. Best stress reliever ever. :)
  5. Hollow 1977

We have seen a lot of weird stuff since Covid became a part of our lives. Many of us take precautions and going out becomes difficult. Covid is scary as you do not know how it will affect you or your friends and family especially those at risk for serious complications even death. My brother and...
  6. Hollow 1977

Just replaced our kitchen faucet over the weekend. Lots of fun LOL. How is everyone doing? :)

Just replaced our kitchen faucet over the weekend. Lots of fun LOL. How is everyone doing? :)
  7. Hollow 1977

@48Tentacles Thanks! Best of luck to as well.

@48Tentacles Thanks! Best of luck to as well.
  8. Hollow 1977

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is...

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
  9. Hollow 1977

Doing some weight training. Really hard to get the form right even with light dumb bells. How is...

Doing some weight training. Really hard to get the form right even with light dumb bells. How is everyone doing :)
  10. Hollow 1977

Funny Animals Enjoy :) [MEDIA]

Funny Animals Enjoy :)
  11. Hollow 1977

Virus Update Thread

@Marquise* I would not know what to do without my two cats. Bundles of joy.
  12. Hollow 1977

How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a...

How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
  13. Hollow 1977

Glad to hear you are doing better. :)

Glad to hear you are doing better. :)
  14. Hollow 1977

Virus Update Thread

With new strains forming and now one in Brazil is more contagious and dangerous one wonders when this will end. Stay safe everyone. @Frostorm Excellent video. The decisions families had to make when one would get it. Nearly brought me to tears. So thankful Covid is not as dangerous but still...
  15. Hollow 1977

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or Happy Holidays depending on...

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or Happy Holidays depending on how you choose to celebrate. Still for me the most wonderful time of the year.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on some ABS team A.I. for 'A New Suburbia', and thought I'd share.

I'm generally quite please although the AI is a little grenade heavy right now :rolleyes: - Sneaking and stalking next! Please excuse the terrible map... it was just for ease of viewing!
Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smug