Recent content by Hollow 1977

1. Hollow 1977

I'm hosting an RPG Maker Game Jam!

Awesome idea. It levels the playing field for those of us who don't own extra assets or have ability to make assets.
  2. Hollow 1977

MZ is out but have barely touched MV LOL. How are things going? Enjoying the weekend? :)

MZ is out but have barely touched MV LOL. How are things going? Enjoying the weekend? :)
  3. Hollow 1977

Not bad unpaid time off. I did qualify for unemployment. Trying to get back into rpgmakermv. I...

Not bad unpaid time off. I did qualify for unemployment. Trying to get back into rpgmakermv. I have already seen how impressive mz is too. I fondly remember when XP came out.
  4. Hollow 1977

Two furlough weeks done two to go. How is everyone doing amidst all the crazyness?

Two furlough weeks done two to go. How is everyone doing amidst all the crazyness?
  5. Hollow 1977

Well, just started my furlough week 1 3days work two days off. I really thought these were over...

Well, just started my furlough week 1 3days work two days off. I really thought these were over but our work amount has been down due to covid and other things. Hopefully after covid it will speed up again.
  6. Hollow 1977

@Sharm Yeah I am a big introvert and don't mind staying home but occasionally I would go out...

@Sharm Yeah I am a big introvert and don't mind staying home but occasionally I would go out with my friends and I miss that and my parents. Glad you both are well.
  7. Hollow 1977

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we...

No vaccine till at least spring 2021. Have not seen our parents since Dec 2019. But at least we can phone each other. How is everyone else's situation?
  8. Hollow 1977

Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.

Good. Allergies are driving me nuts. The rain unfortunately brings with it mold and pollen.
  9. Hollow 1977

Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?

Getting plenty of Florida snow LOL which is rain. Like every day here. How things going all?
  10. Hollow 1977

Enjoying the long weekend. How is everyone doing? :)

Enjoying the long weekend. How is everyone doing? :)
  11. Hollow 1977

From what I understand MZ brought back some of the XP features. Tile levels and such.

From what I understand MZ brought back some of the XP features. Tile levels and such.
  12. Hollow 1977

How are you doing. 2020 is a big mess here.

How are you doing. 2020 is a big mess here.
  13. Hollow 1977

Glad you are doing better.

Glad you are doing better.
  14. Hollow 1977

Hope you are doing well.

Hope you are doing well.
  15. Hollow 1977

Nice. Does remind me of Persona 4.

Nice. Does remind me of Persona 4.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!
"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saydas