Recent content by Hollow 1977

1. Hollow 1977

Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits...

Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
  2. Hollow 1977

Agree. We should definitely use this as a reminder of how many people deal with this on a daily...

Agree. We should definitely use this as a reminder of how many people deal with this on a daily sometimes even permanent basis.
  3. Hollow 1977

Restaurants at 50% and gyms opening. Case numbers are sure to rise here.

Restaurants at 50% and gyms opening. Case numbers are sure to rise here.
  4. Hollow 1977

Whew another week gone by. Things are slowly opening up here in Florida and case numbers are...

Whew another week gone by. Things are slowly opening up here in Florida and case numbers are down. How are things going? Did you all have a nice weekend?
  5. Hollow 1977

Yeah I imagine the quality is not going to be too good. But we do not have a choice. I think if...

Yeah I imagine the quality is not going to be too good. But we do not have a choice. I think if the company approves it we can wear what we want. I purchased a few cloth masks that seem pretty durable and the wash well in the washer.
  6. Hollow 1977

How is the lock down in your areas? I fear a spike in mine once things open.

How is the lock down in your areas? I fear a spike in mine once things open.
  7. Hollow 1977

So everything is opening here on Monday. Company has said we must wear a mask at work that they...

So everything is opening here on Monday. Company has said we must wear a mask at work that they provide.
  8. Hollow 1977

Well Happy BIrthday @HexMozart88. Hopefully things will get better soon. @Gokasy Yes it is. I...

Well Happy BIrthday @HexMozart88. Hopefully things will get better soon. @Gokasy Yes it is. I drew it from the bleach comic book.
  9. Hollow 1977

How are things going with you and your family? Hope you are doing better. This virus has made...

How are things going with you and your family? Hope you are doing better. This virus has made things crazy around here.
  10. Hollow 1977

Hi everyone. Quarantine has been lifted here. How are things with you?

Hi everyone. Quarantine has been lifted here. How are things with you?
  11. Hollow 1977

Cute video enjoy. [MEDIA]

Cute video enjoy.
  12. Hollow 1977

How can it end like this?

Yeah I remember Wolf's Rain. Sped up quickly each episode someone died till it was just the protagonist and the villain and then the ending everything returned to the past. It was weird. They did something similar with Samurai Champloo was similar it was going slow and then ramped up immediately...
  13. Hollow 1977

Some quarantine humor

I'll second that. So exciting standing in line for paper towels and toilet paper or at my store standing in line to get inside the store due to full capacity.
  14. Hollow 1977

Yeah I guess Naruto was a bad example. I was disappointed with Inuyasha a little to leaving Koga out of the ending. They did correct it with the anime though. I think Detective Conan is still popular. I never got into it that much. The cases are fun but it gets old after a while. Macross the...
  15. Hollow 1977

True. There are some though that end more quickly than others and we never get to see what happened to all the characters. Bleach did this and I understand it was rushed but Kubo could have added the other characters to the ending. This is the reason I did my own fan-fiction ending for it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.
Amazing. I had seen it more than 10 years ago, but seeing Monster this year was an incredible experience. It was certainly one of the best endings I've ever seen in anime.
It is so infuriating to know a package I ordered went right through my state possibly even through my town only to arrive at the fedex in another state, now at...”ready to be delivered” status. Sigh :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RYOSS