Recent content by Horn

1. Overworld Enemy Fighting?

From what I know the thing you're asking about is called 'Action Battle System'. I'd suggest searching for this on the forums - you will find plenty of threads about it.
  2. Hi ho!

Welcome! Pleasure to meet you :)
  3. Glad to be here!

Welcome to the community!
  4. Hello- New here

Hi, hey, hello!
  5. Back after ten years!

Welcome to the forums!
  6. Intro

Welcome!
  7. Thoughts on being called an unqualified developer

I think we're still lacking a bit of context here as I can't imagine how your lack of 'qualifications' could be a problem for anyone unless there's something else to this story. In my humble opinion them bringing this up must be a symptom of some bigger issue. You know, it's not my business...
  8. December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

I managed to successfully prototype hero creation process for my wRPG project. And now I'm implementing automated version of it so that I can spawn the default party with one click.
  9. Here I am.

Hello there!
  10. I'm smhaaokir!

Howdy, partner! :stache:
  11. First RPG game you ever played

For me it was Baldur's Gate. I still have the map that came with it on my wall, nicely framed :)
  12. Hello, my name is Koenig

Directions or advice? Well, after thinking about this for a little I'd advice you and any other people interested in working in the industry to: 1. Keep making stuff - apart from playing tons of video games I've always been creating things like short stories, pen&paper RPG scenarios and later...
  13. Hello, my name is Koenig

Hello there! About seven years ago I was doing my first Unity tutorials and today I work for one of the biggest AAA studios, so y'know - step in the right direction ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfmovies8