HotAndColdAF
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did my first script call in an event! :kaopride: It's completely useless and just because I thought it'd be cute if looking at clocks in-game made the character say the real-world time, but it's fully functional scripting and I did it all by myself!
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    That's how it starts, pretty soon you'll be making your own plugins and questing why you ever did it any other way. :LZSwink:
    Kuro DCupu
    Kuro DCupu
    The first script call I did ten years ago was on RMVX which is only $myvar = 9. I was like "Holy shett! I just invent some kind of self-variable!" before self-variable script was a thing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making it a rule that I don't do any world building for my new game before the actual gameplay is concrete and working. I have 16 years of lore to work with anyway.
Cheesy power metal makes everything better. No matter what you do, you'll feel heroic doing it.
Starting to really like the first of my madness areas. I think the eyes looking at them really helps to sell the place. :LZSexcite:
Made idle animation for character. It first had only three frames but looked too different from walking animation and I had to draw five more.
MV and VX Ace both have good qualities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadAtticGames