Hudell
Birthday:
Oct 12, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Hudell

Dog Lord, Male, 31, from Brazil

Veteran

Due to too many people tracking me down on social networks asking for support, I've disabled the download link of all of my plugins. Nov 19, 2019 at 4:10 AM

1. Hudell
      Hudell
      Three different online stores auto-canceled my orders after a few days on hold. Am I under some kind of embargo? It's getting frustrating
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        I'd say check your card. If you bought a bunch at once or spent more than a certain amount your bank or whatever might have put some sort of hold on it for unusual spending habits.
        Mar 14, 2019
        Wavelength likes this.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        The bank is approving all of those purchases, it's the stores that are cancelling them. Apparently they are getting a lot of fraud recently and they are very skeptical about everything. My purchases were suspicious because i have a different billing and delivery address and name.
        Mar 14, 2019
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Aaaah. Well that's dumb. You'd have to go to the customer service for each of these stores to get past something like that.
        Mar 14, 2019
    2. tito
      tito
      Hello Hudell. What's up? Congratulations for your plugins and game! do you know any pixel artists in Brazil?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. tito
        tito
        Hey! I am writing in English because they told me to. Kauzz, would you please send me the link to your site or portfolio? Thanks for writing to me.
        Feb 27, 2019
      3. Kauzz
        Feb 28, 2019
      4. Kes
        Kes
        @Kauzz Please remember that this is an English language site and all public posts and updates must only be in English. What you use in a pm is up to you.
        Feb 28, 2019
        Kauzz likes this.
    3. Hudell
      Hudell
      Haven't had a full night sleep this year yet, but I have no idea what is keeping me awake :(
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Oh. Me too. I know why I can't sleep though. I know lots of tricks, but they're pretty much "keep a schedule", "don't do things that make your body think it's time to be awake" and "relax before bed". I mean, there are ways to do all those things, but it's obvious stuff, no eye opening things.
        Jan 8, 2019
        samkfj and Hudell like this.
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        I hope you can get it sorted and sleep soon.
        Jan 8, 2019
        samkfj and Hudell like this.
      5. tito
        tito
        The political situation in Brazil nowadays is very disturbing for a lot of people. Maybe it is your case too.
        Feb 24, 2019
    4. Hudell
      Hudell
      "A year" is such a short span of time these days. When I was a kid it would take forever.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        @TheoAllen It can't be the metabolism thing. I have Graves Disease, which means my metabolism will randomly be too high or too low or sometimes just right. It's currently too high. No time dilation happening from what I see.
        Dec 10, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Then here's another hypothesis: Earth's gravity is getting weaker :p
        Dec 10, 2018
      4. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Gravity/acceleration DOES slow down your own clock relative to others
        Dec 11, 2018
    5. Hudell
      Hudell
      Putting my game on early access and using the money to hire an artist was the best decision I ever made. I'm loving his work.
      1. Finnuval, Artificer and KayZaman like this.
      3. Drifter92
        Drifter92
        That looks awesome!
        Nov 23, 2018
      4. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        Just be careful, ea titles often get review bombed if they aren't updated/finished quickly enough to suite the player base. Words like alpha and beta just fly over their heads as they rave on steam about how it's "been out for 8 months and is still buggy and incomplete". Ea is a good concept, but illiterate users have turned it into a dangerous gamble as well.
        Nov 23, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. Hudell
        Hudell
        My game has been on early access for a year and a half now without issues.
        Nov 23, 2018
    6. Hudell
      Hudell
      I may try doing something for the IGMC too, even though historically I never finish anything in any jam I participate.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup and Mimironi like this.
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Is IGMC currently started or does it begin soon?
        Oct 30, 2018
      3. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        It started. There are already 3 entries...
        Oct 30, 2018
        UNphiltered_khaos likes this.
    7. Hudell
      Hudell
      Found my stolen stuff for sale on an online website. The switch was already sold, the phone is still there for half it's regular price.
      2. Kupotepo
        Kupotepo
        #Hudell, I hope the police to do 'something'. I hope crimes and corruption decreases in Brazil.
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Best of luck to you Hudell. It's hard enough to make ends meet without someone else taking what you've worked for.
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        The local police station was not interested in the data (nor the video of the robbery), they told me to go to the city where I was robbed on if I wanted to be listened to
        Oct 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    8. Hudell
      Hudell
      Got robbed at gunpoint today. Goodbye my dear Nintendo Switch.
      1. MushroomCake28 and Marsigne like this.
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        There are a few places in Brazil that are still safe, but only in small towns. I moved back to my home town now as it is one of those places (Even though I own an apartment elsewhere, it was worth it to rent a house here).
        Oct 23, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        @Philosophus Vagus Yes, stab and bulletproof vests aren't the most comfortable things on Earth. They weigh 2.5 kgs to say the least and are a fairly expensive investment, but if it prevents great injuries, it's cheap enough to justify and if it prevents death, then it's absolutely priceless. As for comfort, it's not that hard to get used to it, just takes time.
        Oct 23, 2018
      5. Hudell
        Hudell
        Turns out that the police had found and taken 56 cellphones inside the local prison last friday, then the weekend had a large surge of gunpoint robberies all around town. Police does not think it is related.
        Oct 23, 2018
    9. Hudell
      Hudell
      I wonder if there's enough interest on a super effective anti lag plugin for MV and if people would be willing to pay for it?
      1. Drifter92, Marsigne and Uzuki like this.
      3. SimProse
        SimProse
        I'd love to see a plugin like this! Even if I had to pay a little. Or even a preloading plugin that actually works without causing weird bugs or side effects.
        Oct 18, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Preloader core that works without side effects would mean trashing the entire MV's loading system. Which I have nothing against, because JS loads files asynchronously, yet MV is fully synchronous and will never advance to ensure compatibility with older projects. So that would need a brand new engine.
        Oct 18, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        I would pay for it definitely. And my interest is great.
        Oct 31, 2018
    10. Hudell
      Hudell
      My project is 4 years old today. Hopefully it's the last birthday before completion.
      1. TWings likes this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Mine is also 4 years old, will be 5 next June. Let's hope we can both release our projects into the world before then.
        Sep 28, 2018
        Hudell likes this.
      4. TakeHomeTheCup
        TakeHomeTheCup
        I read a comment on a thread about someone releasing a plugin or something when your game comes out of early access.
        Sep 28, 2018
        Hudell likes this.
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I think 3-5 years is the average for a complete game of decent length. Nothing out of the ordinary.
        Sep 28, 2018
        Hudell likes this.
    11. Hudell
      Hudell
      Now that I have a great internet connection with super speeds, I realized I don't know what to use it for.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup likes this.
      2. SOC
        SOC
        Downloading The Zodiac Age in 5 minutes.
        Sep 13, 2018
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        I know what to use it for, but it's still an overkill for me :(
        Sep 13, 2018
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Depends on your speed. If before you couldn't stream 4k 60fps and now you can, then it's great. Over a certain speed is kinda overkill for even pc enthusiasts. But hey, I like overkill.
        Sep 13, 2018
    12. Hudell
      Hudell
      Added an option to switch to 48fps on my game. It's amazing the difference that extra 4ms can do on a weak computer.
      1. Poryg likes this.
    13. Hudell
      Hudell
      I'm considering renting a house in a better place, but it's hard to justify it since I already own an apartment.
    14. Hudell
      Hudell
      With my life kind of back in order, I may be able to update and support my plugins again soon.
    15. Hudell
      Hudell
      As a player I always play all games with maximum zoom out, so I can see the most amount of content. As a dev I like to zoom in a lot.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I'd let my player to cheat my game tbh.
        Jul 26, 2018
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        The difference would be the way the players access this option. If I put the zoom on the game itself, I can't call it cheating. If I put it on a mod, I can.
        Jul 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Dalph
        Dalph
        I do the opposite, as a dev I zoom out to spot mistakes more easily and zoom in as a player to focus more on the action of that specific area, haha.
        Jul 26, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    16. Hudell
      Hudell
      Linux is like... if the creator of git were to make an operating system.
      1. Marsigne, djDarkX and KanaX like this.
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        Wow, that's so exactly it! I have mixed feelings about Linux. I like it, I can mostly use it, but my programs are not friends with it. Windows is just easier for what I use computers for.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Marsigne and Hudell like this.
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Linux and Git were created by the same person :p
        Jul 24, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Sharm
        Sharm
        . . . Oh. Well, I guess you can tell. They sure do feel the same.
        Jul 24, 2018
        Hudell and Marsigne like this.
    17. Hudell
      Hudell
      I already quit the jam, lol. Missing my game.
      1. Marsigne and dsiver144 like this.
    18. Hudell
      Hudell
      Joining a game jam this weekend. Had a fun idea for a game with some friends, hopefully we can make it work in two days.
      1. Vox Novus and Marsigne like this.
      2. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        Have fun, that's definitely a short timespan.
        Jul 21, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    19. Hudell
      Hudell
      I still think some artists use black magic to make their drawings so perfect. It's the only possible explanation.
      1. sleepy_sealion and Mystic_Enigma like this.
      3. Kuro DCupu
        Kuro DCupu
        Simple 3 steps. First draw a circle. Second summon the fairy. Profit.
        Jul 19, 2018
      4. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        The hardest part is finding supplies in this day and age. all these teen girls buying up your candles and incenses to practice their witchcraft.
        Jul 19, 2018
        Traveling Bard likes this.
      5. Owltears
        Owltears
        Shark Bait Hoo-ha-ha~*
        Jul 19, 2018
    20. Hudell
      Hudell
      Merging some smaller maps into megamaps. Need to be careful with lag but riding the super fast horse is much more pleasant on larger maps
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

[​IMG]