Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
    RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker
    Not sure where you live, but even fast food can get pricey in the States based on the serving and restaurant. But it not being fast, yikes.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    A McDonalds combo of burguer, fries and soda is around the same price as a popular "all you can eat buffet" (most common kind of restaurant here, and some of those also include free juice-ish). In those places you can just pick the food and eat (sometimes with a short line to pay), while in McDonalds you rarely wait less than 20 minutes.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Though the experience may be different on larger cities.
    Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
    Seeing a lot more active Ace topics recently, is it making a comeback? :o
    Kirri
    Kirri
    Really? I hope so.
    RCXDan
    RCXDan
    I mean you're gonna see more Ace threads from me specifically because I have a bunch of engine-specific things to ask about.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    probably just the forums having a brain fart after being upgraded, and pinging old threads that should be marked as read.
    Finally got the right meds for my ADHD. After decades trying to just trick myself into being focused, I realized I didn't even know what "being focused" was supposed to be like.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I don't know much about Strattera, but both Ritalin and Vyvanse can cause increased heart rate, however it does seem to be much more likely to have that problem with Ritalin than with Vyvanse.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It is a lot more expensive too, though, at least here. In my country most meds are rarely over $10, but I paid around $84 for a month's worth of Vyvanse. I don't even want to imagine what they cost in the USA.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Wow, that's pricey. I have insurance that would likely cover it, but I don't think I can even try it. I have an arrhythmia that's easily angered. I may have to go and get my heart zapped someday (Catheter ablation). Tbh, I wish I could just get it done now and be done with the stupid heart rate problems.
    Implemented a plugin with some online features this weekend. People will have to host their own servers but I'm thinking of providing this service to patrons using some sort of key.
    Considering hiring a writer to work with me, because after so many years I still suck a lot at it :(
    kako05
    Find someone experienced (who's actively writing/active job/blogs/short stories for their own fun etc) and who'll work for the money. Amateurs and people who offer to write for free is a big waste of time and never work out.
    kako05
    But even so, finding someone who's really into the writing and won't disappear or start complaining about depression or their own life issues is haaaard even if you pay for the work. I write my own stuff because of this. Working with others is a big pain in the a**. I gave up after 4 months of active search and testing like 10+ people.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    If you work alone, you only have yourself to blame for failure. Honestly though, I think crappy writing backed up by impressive graphics will go a lot further than the opposite. Writing rarely gets you in the customer's door, it just keeps them there. Focus on making your game fun and pretty. Worse comes to worse action, building and puzzle games rarely have much if any story. You could always do that. :LZSwink:
    Lost track of a huge brazilian wandering spider inside my house. In other news, I'm moving again.
    New chrome version will finally let javascript save files on the user's computer!
    Ghost of Tsushima is a good game, but not as good as I thought it would be.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I loved it for the most part. ABsolutely loved the story and atmosphere, but didn't like the open world. Also didn't enjoy some of the duels - they just felt frustrating and cheap.
    KakonComp
    KakonComp
    I have open world fatigue something fierce, so I haven't even attempted a playthrough yet, possibly sometime in the future. Maybe on PS5.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @KakonComp Its open world, while beautiful, is fairly pointless. It's closer to Ubisoft than Rockstar or Bethesda with its open world, in my opinion. ALso, when will open worlds actually let us use the open world to approach missions creatively? Why even have the open world when all of the activities within it, the meaingful ones, are super rigid and linear?
    With every new day I'm working on more and more exciting stuff, how can I even control my own hype?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Something that is too good to be true. Maybe it isn't? Maybe you're just dreaming? Shhh, close your eyes and let the dream continue. Tomorrow you'll wake up and find out it's real. What are you dreaming about though?
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    28 October, 2049
    It's hard to imagine it all started with a plugin. I was excited, sure. Who wouldn't be? I was such a fool. It was watching me, the whole time, helping me plan it's next move. I've lost everything. I know I can't stop it, but I'm done with guilt. I'm done with blaming myself. Those words don't mean anything if I don't do something...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Please ask the residents of 2049 what maker they are using.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    (I basically created a Tiles F and Tiles G); I can still add a third file but for that I'll need to change a bigger chunk of the core code; Then for more than three I would need to increase the number of webgl textures used.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    ~3 months later~
    *Engineer*: "@Hudell, Sir, we're approaching layer Z! After this, we're gonna run out of layers!"
    *Hudell*: "...........Bring me the numbers."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.
What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4kWave