Hudell
Birthday:
Oct 12, 1988 (Age: 31)

Share This Page

Hudell

Dog Lord, Male, 31, from Brazil

Veteran

Due to too many people tracking me down on social networks asking for support, I've disabled the download link of all of my plugins. Nov 19, 2019

1. Hudell
      Hudell
      Streamed some gamedev yesterday. It was actually quite fun, even though I later realized that I was only recording part of the screen.
      1. Llareian and Reapergurl like this.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        People participated and commented on the stream, but only after one hour someone mentioned that the code wasn't visible on it.
        Mar 25, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      3. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I tried doing that once; got a massive freezeup about fifteen minutes in and a blue screen error (RAM and Paging file maxed out).

Haven't tried since.
        Mar 25, 2017
        Hudell likes this.
    2. Hudell
      Hudell
      Anybody else gets too lazy to search for a thread and instead just wait for someone to reply to it to get the notification?
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. Trihan
        Trihan
        I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE
        Mar 23, 2017
        Hudell and The Stranger like this.
      3. Jonforum
        Jonforum
        Can someone give me the link to the forum rpgmakerweb please ?
        Mar 23, 2017
    3. Hudell
      Hudell
      Decided to try something random: I cached isolated icons instead of loading from the iconset all the time. Turned out to be super effective
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        I'm using 128x128 icons, so it caused a lot of lag on my inventory screen without this optimization.
        Mar 21, 2017
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Hudell used caching! It's super effective! Good job, man. Here I am, being all proud of figuring out plugin parameters. X3
        Mar 21, 2017
    4. Anceptious
      Anceptious
      Hey Hudell, Thanks for all your life-saving overlay script!
      Is there any way you can strip back your "Super Orange Movement" plugin, so it just features the parameter for followers distance? I've got quite into my game using Quasi's Pixel Movement (lots of delicate settings), so I'm afraid to change the system. I've tried to edit the plugin myself so it just does the followers distance, but with no luck. Thanks!
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        Not sure I understand, you want to keep using Quasi's Pixel Movement but you want a new param to change the followers distance?
        Mar 21, 2017
        Anceptious likes this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        @Aceptious Status Updates is not for asking support questions or making resource requests (Check Status Update Rules in the site's 'Help' section). Please post in the correct thread.
        Mar 21, 2017
        Anceptious likes this.
    5. Hudell
      Hudell
      Did I... Did I just make an entire autotile? on my own? how did this happen?
      1. mlogan, Marsigne, Kes and 5 others like this.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        *applauds*

Gratties!
        Mar 10, 2017
        Marsigne likes this.
    6. Hudell
      Hudell
      I'm still not hyped for Breath of the Wild other than the usual hype I have for any new zelda.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Woah, two hours. Yuck. Things like this is why I bought a GPD Win and I don't have a commute, just lots of doctor visits. I'm curious about the new Zelda but that's about it.
        Mar 3, 2017
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        Oh, I didn't know that existed, despite looking for things like that every now and then.
        Mar 3, 2017
      4. Sharm
        Sharm
        UMPC's are really rare, I'm not surprised. I found it through a strange series of events myself.
        Mar 3, 2017
    7. Fring Frang
      Fring Frang
      Hey Hudell, I just stumbled upon your plugins - great work! I am interested in your Screenshot Saver, and you mentioned that it would be easy to create a download popup for use in projects deployed for web.
      Any chance you could modify the plugin to prompt an image download of the screenshot? Thanks!
      1. Hudell
        Hudell
        Sure, I'll add it to my to do list.
        Mar 1, 2017
        Fring Frang likes this.
    8. Hudell
      Hudell
      I noticed I'm participating way less than I used to. Probably because of the notifications that I'm not receiving anymore.
      1. Reapergurl and Noct like this.
      2. Sharm
        Sharm
        Yeah, it's easier to be engaged when you know that people are engaged with you in return.
        Feb 28, 2017
      3. Schlangan
        Schlangan
        Indeed, I wonder if there is an option somewhere to put them back.
        Feb 28, 2017
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Yeah, I feel the same way.

Then again, Real Life has me bogged down and buckled in. I'm not alone there either.
        Mar 10, 2017
    9. Hudell
      Hudell
      Got the humble bundle, downloaded project cars, prepared the room, called the girlfriend, got two controllers and... there's no multiplayer.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        I've been there, dear. I've been there.
        Feb 11, 2017
      3. Noobk
        Noobk
        Oh man. I played iRacing for quite some time, and I thought about picking up Project Cars one day just to toy with. Sorry for your loss. :p
        Feb 11, 2017
      4. Llareian
        Llareian
        Ugh. I feel that. With the new console generation, there's a trend against same-console multiplayer and co-op. Super obnoxious, especially when that's a lot of your bonding time with your SO.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    10. Hudell
      Hudell
      Valve is killing Steam Greenlight. Replacing it with a different process.
      2. Archeia
        Archeia
        I think at worse, it puts publishers as the TO GO and Indies would have a harder time self-publishing.
        Feb 11, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Archeia Yeah. That's what I think, too. Since the publishers will be dealing with the money and paperwork side of things; it just makes life easier for the dev. Just have to find a trustworthy publisher.
        Feb 12, 2017
      4. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        Hopefully this won't end up like "Easier release or keeping your IPs" when publishing on Steam.
        Feb 12, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    11. Hudell
      Hudell
      A week ago a power pole exploded near here. Due to that, my very old fridge told me it's last good bye.
      2. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Hopefully it comes soon! In the meantime, don't let anything go bad; cook everything you have.
        Feb 11, 2017
      3. Hudell
        Hudell
        Ugh, their system gave the delivery guys the incomplete address and a very old phone number that I no longer have - even though I saw the salesman inputing the right address and phone.
        Still no fridge :X
        Feb 13, 2017
      4. Reapergurl
        Reapergurl
        Wow, that's rough. I hope it all gets cleared up soon.

I guess in the meantime, more fast food meals, huh?

Yuck.
        Feb 14, 2017
    12. Hudell
      Hudell
      I never realized how important the forum's favicon was. I keep losing my browser tabs now - and I don't even open that many.
      1. Amysaurus, Arcmagik and Amy Pond like this.
      2. Amy Pond
        Amy Pond
        I only use favicons for my bookmarks toolbar. Takes up less space. Awkward when sites don't have them though.
        Feb 8, 2017
    13. Hudell
      Hudell
      The release of RPG Maker's core script on GitHub is a fantastic news! It will only make the engine better.
      1. SimProse
        SimProse
        More 'open source' approaches can be amazing for any platform. There's always someone who has better skills or ideas than you do.
        Feb 6, 2017
        saronpasu likes this.
      2. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        o__o from someone who is not particularly "good" at scripting...wha'zat mean? Wha'za core script? Why'zat make it better??!?!!?
        Feb 6, 2017
    14. Hudell
      Hudell
      Fixed most of the forum URLs on mvplugins.com
      1. Shaz and Marquise* like this.
      2. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I'm still trying to make sense of what where I can follow fix stuff here. But I am reassured that if of all peoples can fix stuff... stuff will run smoothly for everyone soon. (Besides... as I explore, I can see all is there and, it seems really rich!)
        Feb 5, 2017
    15. Hudell
      Hudell
      I wonder if nintendo will update their WebFramework to work on the Switch. Would be cool to have our MV games running on it.
    16. Hudell
      Hudell
      3 thousand messages. How can you endure me for so long?
      1. mlogan likes this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        With many, many oranges. ;)
        Feb 4, 2017
        Archeia, mlogan and Hudell like this.
    17. Hudell
      Hudell
      Wondering why the status about my first migraine from over a year ago is now pinned to my profile page.
      1. Leanne, mlogan and Ms Littlefish like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. mogwai
        mogwai
        I had an angry status that a mod already deleted on the previous forum, come back on my profile.
        Feb 3, 2017
      4. AceOfAces_Mod
        AceOfAces_Mod
        I think it reserved the last posted status, much like when the forums here had version 3 of the IPB Software.
        Feb 3, 2017
      5. Hudell
        Hudell
        It was a much older status. Might have been the last status before the other update, maybe.
        Feb 3, 2017
    18. Hudell
      Hudell
      Half a year ago I had modified my computer to simulate a much weaker hardware, so that I could test how my game would run on it. I forgot to change it back and also forgot I had done that. On the plus side, my game runs much better than I thought it did.
      1. 4 people like this.
    19. Hudell
      Hudell
      So what's this "RPG Maker" that everyone is talking about?
      2. Arcmagik
        Arcmagik
        An Existential Crisis waiting to happen.
        Jan 30, 2017
        2 people like this.
      3. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Report Program Generator is an IBM thingie for big bad businesses. It was pretty darned amazing back in the 1960s.
        Jan 30, 2017
        1 person likes this.
      4. Niten Ichi Ryu
        Niten Ichi Ryu
        wait, what's that "computer" thing you guys are talking about?
        Jan 30, 2017
        1 person likes this.
    20. Hudell
      Hudell
      Had an idea for a cool plugin. Got excited. Then I realized I'll never have enough time to make it. Excitement is over :(
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        It's basically a tool that would make it much easier to write cutscenes.
        Jan 26, 2017
      3. Sharm
        Sharm
        You just need to get someone else excited enough to pay you to make it.  Then the time will be easier to find.
        Jan 26, 2017
      4. Hudell
        Hudell
        Sometimes, yeah. Right now I wouldn't be able to find any time even if someone was paying, but when I'm busy with my own stuff it's different.
        Jan 26, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 12, 1988 (Age: 31)
    First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV

Signature

[​IMG]