Hudell's latest activity

• Hudell
    What is that conditional doing wrong?
  • Hudell
    I thought MV had already fixed this bug long ago, but if you want a quick workaround that doesn't require any code: - create an event...
  • Hudell
    For MZ I would say to just stick with the version compatible with MZ's default nwjs version, to make things a lot simpler. The script...
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Bendyizzt's profile post.
    Baseball?
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Hudell's profile post.
    It is a lot more expensive too, though, at least here. In my country most meds are rarely over $10, but I paid around $84 for a month's...
  • Hudell
    I don't know much about Strattera, but both Ritalin and Vyvanse can cause increased heart rate, however it does seem to be much more...
  • Hudell
    In general, yes. if you have any issue you can paste the script here and I'll check if anything else needs changing.
  • Hudell
    The one that worked was Vyvanse. I tried others last year and none made any difference.
  • Hudell
    Hudell updated their status.
    Finally got the right meds for my ADHD. After decades trying to just trick myself into being focused, I realized I didn't even know what...
  • Hudell
    Not that I'm aware. If your steam profile says you're playing the game, every feature should be working.
  • Hudell
    News about this on my new status update.
  • Hudell
    Games that use this plugin would still play offline but have some online features like seeing other players and maybe trading/chatting...
  • Hudell
    Hudell updated their status.
    Implemented a plugin with some online features this weekend. People will have to host their own servers but I'm thinking of providing...
  • Hudell
    I'll play around with the concept this weekend and see what cool features I can add.
  • Hudell
    My idea was to keep it a single player game, but that would let you just see and interact with other players (so the whole game logic...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lobsterknees