Hudell's latest activity

• Hudell
    Hudell commented on Eliyud's profile post.
    Instructions unclear, got stuck in jail.
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Dreadshadow's profile post.
    covid-19 kills more than the flu and there's a good chance most of us will catch it sooner or later. Some level of fear is good, just...
  • Hudell
    Hudell updated their status.
    Bank won't let me receive money because the value is larger than my previous average of zero (brand new account).
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Shaz's profile post.
    Some time ago I had a customer on my day job complain about a feature that wasn't working the way he wanted it to, then he proceeded to...
  • Hudell
    Hudell replied to the thread How to make rng fair?.
    There are many ways to ensure that a result will eventually come. Suppose you have an enemy that has a 20% chance of dropping a sword...
  • Hudell
    Someone sent me an email asking when will my game be complete and gmail suggested responses were three variations of "I have no idea". I...
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Conflictx3's profile post.
    Complete the story then go back and expand
  • Hudell
    Hudell replied to the thread NW.js Profile Error.
    This means you ran a newer version of nw.js on your computer at some point.
  • Hudell
    Hudell commented on Hudell's profile post.
    The switch is not region locked
  • Hudell
    If it's the game, I have no idea what I'll do as I would probably have to pay taxes again to replace it.
  • Hudell
    I still need to figure out if the problem is with the game or with my switch. I never tried loading a game card from it before
  • Hudell
    Imported a game. Paid double the full price due to import taxes. It took nearly two months to get here. It didn't work.
  • Hudell
    You need to send it from a mac everytime and it can take some time. As I make several updates for my game whenever I find any bug, it...
  • Hudell
    10% of my sales are on MacOS computers and from what I've seen on other gamedev channels, that's a standard rate. I'd say it's pretty...
  • Hudell
    Loading is done by the ImageManager class for all of them, but each of those is drawn in a different way.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started really hammering down on my game a year ago... annnnd I still haven't actually started yet. I think trying to do all these assets was a bad idea.
Dear RegantCorp.
Your game Bubble Burst $tory sucks! I won't spend 10$ on a skin that looks exactly the same! And now I have Up on the Housetop stuck in my head, and it's not even close to Christmas! Curse you, RegantCorp!
Signed,
Tantan.
HaneHaeterun wrote on PathosFear's profile.
Do you have a link for the time-travelling VN (I assume it's a VN)...? The banner is "disgustingly adorable" and I want in!
I have to rewrite the Kitty Pride presentation. Too much has changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LolloBlue96