Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Streamed some gamedev yesterday. It was actually quite fun, even though I later realized that I was only recording part of the screen.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    People participated and commented on the stream, but only after one hour someone mentioned that the code wasn't visible on it.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    I tried doing that once; got a massive freezeup about fifteen minutes in and a blue screen error (RAM and Paging file maxed out).

Haven't tried since.
    Reactions: Hudell
    Decided to try something random: I cached isolated icons instead of loading from the iconset all the time. Turned out to be super effective
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'm using 128x128 icons, so it caused a lot of lag on my inventory screen without this optimization.
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Hudell used caching! It's super effective! Good job, man. Here I am, being all proud of figuring out plugin parameters. X3
    Hey Hudell, Thanks for all your life-saving overlay script!
    Is there any way you can strip back your "Super Orange Movement" plugin, so it just features the parameter for followers distance? I've got quite into my game using Quasi's Pixel Movement (lots of delicate settings), so I'm afraid to change the system. I've tried to edit the plugin myself so it just does the followers distance, but with no luck. Thanks!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Not sure I understand, you want to keep using Quasi's Pixel Movement but you want a new param to change the followers distance?
    Kes
    Kes
    @Aceptious Status Updates is not for asking support questions or making resource requests (Check Status Update Rules in the site's 'Help' section). Please post in the correct thread.
    I'm still not hyped for Breath of the Wild other than the usual hype I have for any new zelda.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Woah, two hours. Yuck. Things like this is why I bought a GPD Win and I don't have a commute, just lots of doctor visits. I'm curious about the new Zelda but that's about it.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Oh, I didn't know that existed, despite looking for things like that every now and then.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    UMPC's are really rare, I'm not surprised. I found it through a strange series of events myself.
    I noticed I'm participating way less than I used to. Probably because of the notifications that I'm not receiving anymore.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Yeah, it's easier to be engaged when you know that people are engaged with you in return.
    Schlangan
    Schlangan
    Indeed, I wonder if there is an option somewhere to put them back.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Yeah, I feel the same way.

Then again, Real Life has me bogged down and buckled in. I'm not alone there either.
    Got the humble bundle, downloaded project cars, prepared the room, called the girlfriend, got two controllers and... there's no multiplayer.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    I've been there, dear. I've been there.
    Noobk
    Noobk
    Oh man. I played iRacing for quite some time, and I thought about picking up Project Cars one day just to toy with. Sorry for your loss. :p
    Llareian
    Llareian
    Ugh. I feel that. With the new console generation, there's a trend against same-console multiplayer and co-op. Super obnoxious, especially when that's a lot of your bonding time with your SO.
    Valve is killing Steam Greenlight. Replacing it with a different process.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I think at worse, it puts publishers as the TO GO and Indies would have a harder time self-publishing.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Archeia Yeah. That's what I think, too. Since the publishers will be dealing with the money and paperwork side of things; it just makes life easier for the dev. Just have to find a trustworthy publisher.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Hopefully this won't end up like "Easier release or keeping your IPs" when publishing on Steam.
    A week ago a power pole exploded near here. Due to that, my very old fridge told me it's last good bye.
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Hopefully it comes soon! In the meantime, don't let anything go bad; cook everything you have.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Ugh, their system gave the delivery guys the incomplete address and a very old phone number that I no longer have - even though I saw the salesman inputing the right address and phone.
    Still no fridge :X
    Reapergurl
    Reapergurl
    Wow, that's rough. I hope it all gets cleared up soon.

I guess in the meantime, more fast food meals, huh?

Yuck.
    I never realized how important the forum's favicon was. I keep losing my browser tabs now - and I don't even open that many.
    The release of RPG Maker's core script on GitHub is a fantastic news! It will only make the engine better.
    Fixed most of the forum URLs on mvplugins.com
    Reactions: Shaz and Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    I'm still trying to make sense of what where I can follow fix stuff here. But I am reassured that if of all peoples can fix stuff... stuff will run smoothly for everyone soon. (Besides... as I explore, I can see all is there and, it seems really rich!)
    Wondering why the status about my first migraine from over a year ago is now pinned to my profile page.
    mogwai
    mogwai
    I had an angry status that a mod already deleted on the previous forum, come back on my profile.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    I think it reserved the last posted status, much like when the forums here had version 3 of the IPB Software.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It was a much older status. Might have been the last status before the other update, maybe.
    Half a year ago I had modified my computer to simulate a much weaker hardware, so that I could test how my game would run on it. I forgot to change it back and also forgot I had done that. On the plus side, my game runs much better than I thought it did.
    Had an idea for a cool plugin. Got excited. Then I realized I'll never have enough time to make it. Excitement is over :(
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It's basically a tool that would make it much easier to write cutscenes.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    You just need to get someone else excited enough to pay you to make it.  Then the time will be easier to find.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Sometimes, yeah. Right now I wouldn't be able to find any time even if someone was paying, but when I'm busy with my own stuff it's different.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

While we prepare the official trailer, enjoy this kind-of-second teaser! ^^
-Ele
New Episodes of RPG Shenanigans Uploaded to Youtube!

Episode 5 - Surprise Party!
Youtube Link:
Episode 6 - Killer Gin
Youtube Link:
Episode 7 - Gaia's Melody: Echoed Melodies
(Coming soon!)

Episode 8 - Clarent Saga: Tactics
(Coming soon!)

Episode 9 - Star Shift
(Coming soon!)
When the Map Generator throws in the assets in the most dumbest way possible - your path is blocked :D

I went to sleep at 3 am because of my anxiety. Set up my alarm for 7 am so that I could have sasagues for breakfast and do morning routine before lessons starts at 8 am. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep even after my lessons finished because I have to visit my grandparents today I was sad bc I was really tired. Thats when I realised. My lesson starts at 9 am. I could get one extra hour of sleep if I didnt forget it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS