Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am using your Orange hud in my current game (great btw) and i was wondering if there was a plugin command to turn on and off its appearance in game, thanks for the help!
    My project is two years old today. Hopefully it will be finished before it turns 3.
    Reactions: 2 people
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Did you bake your project a cake then eat it?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I might just do that, It's been a while since I last had cake.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Ship me a slice.
    I need an asset that I'm sure I bought in the past, but I have no idea where I put it or where I bought it from :(
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I don't even know what asset pack it was on :(
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    Which asset do you need? Maybe I or someone else have the pack you're looking for.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It had some card sprite templates that could be used for a TCG.
    New phone's screen cracked by itself yesterday and the crack gets bigger and bigger. By the time I woke up today, it was already crossing the whole screen vertically. Now the crack is getting thicker. Wtf is happening.
    Reactions: 1 person
    KanaX
    KanaX
    The crack will extend to the real world. This is not a crack on your screen. It's a crack on the fabric of space.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    That feels like a Doctor Who episode.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Assuming it's not a Note 7, at least it won't explode? That would just insult to injury.
    MV's encryption is relatively weak, but it can be made stronger by moving the key to a JS file an compiling it.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I think it being weak doesn't matter much imo.

It being there will deter away most people already (other then that, it will be hacked if someone wants to).
    Have been a little sick those last few days. Gonna reply to posts and fix the reported bugs by the weekend.
    I don't want battles on my game (a Farm-Life simulator) but I can't help but feel like I should put something else in there to make exploration of new places more interesting
    kovak
    kovak
    Oh, if you remember those safari zone stuff from pokémon you might get what you need to have interation with wild animals without inplying direct combat.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    You could have hobos, and the hobos won't leave to open up for full exploration until you vacate them.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    What about hobo CLOWNS. Much scarier.
    You're the real MVP for making a replacement plugin <3
    lithkast
    lithkast
    Indeed.  thank you so much!
    Roscalin
    Roscalin
    Looking forward to your release Hudell, But do take your time to make this plugin about as perfect as possible.
    mvplugins.com and most of my sites were down for a couple hours, but they should all be back by now.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    An issue with my database server. The few sites that don't use a database were still up.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    At least it wasn't a DDoS!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Indeed. mvplugins.com is somewhat protected against DDoS. Everything else would fall in a hearbeat.
    Managed to break my bedroom's lamp...

...With a mattress.
    kovak
    kovak
    that's brutal
    KanaX
    KanaX
    "Mattress" accidents happen a lot around the bed, you know? ;)
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    I managed to break my phone with a feather (but that is very common, so not anything close to noteworthy).
    I want to take my annual leave but the client won't let me because everybody else is afraid to touch the legacy code we inherited :/
    I miss the old forum without all the bugs :/
    Iliketea
    Iliketea
    It is o0? 
    taarna23
    taarna23
    The spoiler bug stems from OLD spoilers, that were made when the bug was found and before it was fixed...

But I agree overall... The bugs are quite annoying... I actually groaned when I saw the favicon change into the Invision logo. But I suppose there was a good reason to go with this software.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    @taarna23 - The bugs are almost as bad as not being able to edit the code directly (intellisense bugs out so, so much).
    Uhh.. Weird, I'm trying to reply to a question thread, but the forum is not sending my reply. It changes the Submit button to "Saving" for a second or two, then changes it back to "Submit".
    Hudell
    Hudell
    it worked now.
    Never trust code comments. More often than not, I find that the code under them does the opposite of what the comment says.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Then I wouldn't trust the programmer; don't shoot the messenger ;)

A good code comment is worth gold IMO. A bad one can cause more harm than good.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I don't think I ever saw a non open-source project were the majority of the comments were consistent with the code
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fff136