Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sometimes I think the world would be a better place if youtube never existed.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Yes. The world would be much better without YouTube.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I get your point about text v. video. I am a text person too. I rarely watch videos. It's an auditory process and I am a pretty terrible auditory learner. I hardly ever click on video links. But I can see how it can be useful to some.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Yep, That ^
    I miss the days where going to the market was a 5 minutes thing. I just lost 50 minutes trying to buy something and failing because the clerks where not in the mood for work.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yep, this time I just wanted to get one single thing. I went there, picker the stuff and went to pay it, then I waited, waited, complained, waited, waited and gave up.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    picked*
    Dalph
    Dalph
    I like to do the groceries tbh (that is fun) but if I have to buy clothes\shoes or things for the house I get frustrated.
    Went to my parent's place yesterday, found out there would be a lot of relatives coming there today, so I stayed the night. Only now when I'm finally back home I realized that my mother's birthday was a few days ago. I'm not a good son.
    That moment when I woke up after noon and had several calls from mom and my boss and messages from my boss and a coworker on facebook. Apparently I had only two days off, not three as I thought, and I should be working now.
    ??????
    ??????
    lol, I've done that exact same thing before ^_^
    I found the weirdest bug on Rpg Maker. It's so weird that I don't even know how to describe. Luckly, I managed to get a workaround.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    @Shaz: Can you link it here? I've been bothered by this thing since I started making my game. At first I thought I screwed up eventing till I realize how the whole thing worked.
    Shaz
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Thanks!
    Just 20 more minutes until my weekend starts. And thanks to a holyday next week, I may not need to work again until thursday \o/
    Ugh, just lost 6 hours of work because of a computer crash that corrupted files :(
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    you may be able to un-corrupt them.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It was an excel file, not on rpg maker. I had created a worksheet to calculcate item prices considering over 40 parameters and keeping everything balanced. I lost it all and had to make a new one :(
    Draylian
    Draylian
    Damn that sucks.
    Made a call to nintendo's customer service yesterday. Even though they couldn't help me, it was fun to have a 20 minute conversation in english. It's been years since I last had one.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Let's me guess...? It is about club Nintendo website still down? I still trying to get my free copy of the application they promised.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    No, my Wii U isn't working anymore.

And due to Club Nintendo being down, I couldn't use their tech forums.

And they couldn't help me because I live in Brazil and there's no customer service for Brazil anymore and North American customer service can't pick a latin american console for repair.
    Borrowed a friend's Wii U some time ago, and I planned to buy it at some point, but managed to break it. It's just a software problem, but I couldn't find any solution and nintendo left my country so there's no support. I can still play a few games though.
    Culai03
    Culai03
    Man, I have a Wii U, and it broke too. I'm sure you could go find a place who could fix it for you, it doesn't have to be Nintendo.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yes, but it will probably take months to have it fixed.
    Twitch used to send emails in english, now it is using some sort of automatic tool to send emails badly translated to my language. Even though I sometimes laugh of how the translations turns out, I hate it when companies do that
    Hudell
    Hudell
    "just went live with" became "only entered in operation with"
    After CamStudio trial ended, I couldn't find a single tool to record the computer screen that actually worked. Tried five others already.
    starcrescendo
    starcrescendo
    I'm using Camtasia Studio trial and rendering a video (my first!) now. I have tried using Lolilo Recorder and OBS but haven't picked a favorite yet. I'm not sure if this video will turn out so if it doesn't then its a nay for camtasia. Lolilo was nice (and free!) but you have to pay for the editor seperate.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yes. That's TWO people who have received warnings for this now. It's a bannable offence. STOP DOING IT!!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I am locking this status update so nobody else foolishly encourages someone to hack software, and so I don't have to warn anyone else, or ban anyone.
    Finally passed the 1.000 hours mark on steam's rpg maker. I used it way more than that, but it doesn't count offline time. All of this on 4 months
    AriesFireTiger
    AriesFireTiger
    Nice! Time adds up quick. I have close to 200 hours now, (though I bet half of that time is me getting baked and watching tv) and have had it for around a month now.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    734 here. But I'd say 100 of them I was AFK.
    I may end up doing my own pixel movement script. I've had quite a few ideas for a better collision system.
    After a whole month, a new demo version of my game is out. I think I'll go back to weekly demos from now on.
    After suffering so much to write my game dialogues, I will never ever skip a conversation in any rpg again. People who write well deserve some praise!
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    haha yes this is truth.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It absolutely annoys the crap out of me when my brother bulldozes through the text in a game he's never played before. It's like, oy, what's the freaking point then!?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I feel your pain. One hour later I've deleted and restarted this one long sequence of dialogue about four times. Ugh.
    Slept for 3 hours only, but just a sip of coffee and I'm already feeling well enough to work. Will it last the whole day?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I had an experience like that... Worked for 8am-4am, slept until 7am, then worked again until 4pm and been able to stay awake until 12 midnight...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    And I just realized I have a five hour meeting, three hours from now
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I used to be able to stay awake the whole night and still work fine the next day, but I'm not that young anymore :X
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dendroidon