Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you do something on your game that you like so mcuh, you stay watching it for half an hour
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Have you hit that point yet where you replay a segment over and over and over due to how much you like it?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Ah yes, that part. One of those " go me." moments!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I did!

I wonder how much time I've spent playing my own game so far. Probably more than 500 hours
    Do I get a reply if my topic isn't approved? I'm just curious because it's been over a day.
    optimum45
    optimum45
    Mine has been in there for almost 5 days. I just assume they denied it.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    no, you don't - it's expected you'll read the guidelines and adhere to them. It's also expected that you'll wait for up to 3 days before inquiring ;)

I don't see anything of yours waiting for approval, so it's either already been done, or your post didn't go through. If you still can't see it, what was the thread and where did you post it?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    It was approved now :)
    If I'm going to share multiple scripts at once, should I create a single thread for all of them or a different thread for each one?
    TalalAlgreby
    TalalAlgreby
    Different threads, it will help people get exactly what you want (unless the scripts are related somehow?)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If they're not related and you're going to put the time in to include details for each one - screenshots, customization options, how to use - different threads are best. I think different threads with those things will also help more people to find what they want. If I'm searching for a script that does something, I don't want to see a great list that I have to look through just in case what I'm after might be in there somewhere.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Thanks, I'll create different threads :)
    Decided to share my own pixel movement script. It should show up on the forums once the thread is approved.
    New computer. My first one with a fullHD screen. It's so much better to work with it.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Nothing like building your tower and see it run at incredible speeds.
    ??????
    ??????
    congrats ^_^
    Train accident. Walked around for more than an hour trying to find another way home, but everything is overcrowded and I can't even find out if there's any bus I can take. Looks like I'll have to sleep at the office or, if I'm lucky, at a friend's house.
    My godson paid a visit today and I have to wonder: how can a one year old have so much energy? I got exhausted playing with him.
    Sieginder Niederlage
    Sieginder Niederlage
    It's not that kids have a lot of energy, it's that you don't have nearly as much as you did when you were that age...I think.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Indeed, that's true.
    I should have organized all my resources as soon as I bought each of them. Now it's too hard to find anything :(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    yeah. You need to spend a day or two where you can just sit down and focus on sorting them all out. Then make sure to do the same to all new resources as soon as you get them.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Really? I personally find it easier to remember which pack the resource came from, so I always leave them in their respective packs.
    After a couple of months with no end to this drama, I've decided not to replace my broken Wii U anymore. Even though I've been waiting for Xenoblade ever since I finished Xenogears in the nineties, it's not worth it to keep giving money to a company that screws me over all the time. I'll make a last attempt at saving my games by asking them to transfer it to my boss (only other person I know with a Wii U)
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    Transfering data is such a pain with Nintendo consoles, had it with the 3DS. On every other console, copy paste or download the profil. But with Big N it doesn't work. :/ (\s/)
    I've seen plenty of people livestreaming while they develop their game. But how many people here is interested in seeing those livestreams?
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    I'm kinda with Tai, actually... Many Devs do what I like to call "Silent Streaming" where they just DO IT, and we watch. :D
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Hmm... maybe one should try streaming silent or not. Might be motivating do to actual work.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    maybe I'll try then
    I had a typo in an event that is activated quite frequently on my game and it took me MONTHS to notice it.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    I have to deal with an additional Greek keyboard, where half the characters are exactly the same as the Latin ones, but they are NOT recognized as so. Can you imagine what it is to find a typo in a script?
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    It's amazing how easily these things can escape us.
    My parent's house is 30 miles away from mine, but instead of going straight to them, I take the train to a city on the other side and from there I take a very comfortable bus ride. This way I travel 60 additional miles. Am I crazy for doing this?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    So you travel three times as long as you have to? There and back? What's 30 miles - half an hour? To visit and return you take 3 hours instead of 1? I suppose if you have nothing else to do, or you take along something to do on the ride, and you can spare the money, it's okay. I'd rather use the extra 2 hours doing something at home :)
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Not exactly: The price is almost the same (the train ride is half a dollar and the larger bus route is 3 dollars more than the other one).

The "short route" bus stops at 6 other places and people keep coming in and out, it takes over an hour to get there. The other one stops only at one other place and takes pretty much the same time, so the only time difference is the 40 minute train ride.

On the train I can play my 3DS. On the "short route" bus I can't do anyth...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    The usual response from most people is "just get a car", but I really despise driving, so I have to this sort of stuff.
    My game is now six months old! When I first started it, I never expected to get this far.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Wow, only six months??
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yep, I took a two months vacation last year and did nothing more than work on my game for the whole time.
    I've been thinking about building an RPG Maker Project Manager, so people could work together on the same game and don't worry about sending stuff to each other and keeping backups.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I would probably use SVN instead of git, because of the way git handles binary files.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Unless I read the .rvdata2 files myself.

I don't know if reading these files breaks the EULA, but if it doesn't, I would be able to make something much better.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    Sign me up!
    My girlfriend freaks out for almost any living thing that appears inside the apartment. Then a member of the most dangerous kind of spider in the world decides to pay a visit and she casually kills it.
    Over the last couple of weeks I've had so many great ideas for an RPG, but I don't want to start another game until I finish my farm-life simulator, so I usually end up anxious to be done with this game :X
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I'm writing them all. And I'm adding a lot of references to my future game on my current game. That should have a cool effect if I ever release both.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Personally I can't wait for Orange Season. Hooray for writing down ideas!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    <3
    It's not my most favorite game, but I can't write a list of "Best games of all time" and not put Chrono Trigger on top.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Friendly reminder: Make a back up of your project! ;3 I just did one and recognized I would have lost a week worth of work.
Why is there undo but not a redo like every other software in existence? :blink:
Chili: Evolved to taste spicy so no animal would eat them.

Humans: "Jokes on you ..."
I guess it becomes purely academic in less than four days but before then can anyone explain to me why the %^&*( animations in the MZ database don't have a 'Hue' slider??
Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JackyBoemu