Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I may end up doing my own pixel movement script. I've had quite a few ideas for a better collision system.
    After a whole month, a new demo version of my game is out. I think I'll go back to weekly demos from now on.
    After suffering so much to write my game dialogues, I will never ever skip a conversation in any rpg again. People who write well deserve some praise!
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    haha yes this is truth.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    It absolutely annoys the crap out of me when my brother bulldozes through the text in a game he's never played before. It's like, oy, what's the freaking point then!?
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    I feel your pain. One hour later I've deleted and restarted this one long sequence of dialogue about four times. Ugh.
    Slept for 3 hours only, but just a sip of coffee and I'm already feeling well enough to work. Will it last the whole day?
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I had an experience like that... Worked for 8am-4am, slept until 7am, then worked again until 4pm and been able to stay awake until 12 midnight...
    Hudell
    Hudell
    And I just realized I have a five hour meeting, three hours from now
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I used to be able to stay awake the whole night and still work fine the next day, but I'm not that young anymore :X
    Quick question: Fullscreen or window mode?
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    I play fullscreen, but as Matseb says you should allow the choice. :)
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    @Athryl: Alt & Tab is no problem with a fast PC in fullscreen. ;)

Works fine for me. :D (\s/)
    Athryl
    Athryl
    Alt tabbing works fine full screen - just even on our gaming PC it's much faster time wise windowed so if I am say using a guide or IMing and playing I prefer windowed but maximized.
    Steam says I've already worked over 900 hours on my game, since september. And I still don't know if I'll go commercial or not.
    Google banned my adsense account and said they can't tell me why.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Submit a freedom of information request
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I submited an "Invalid Activity Appeal" and they denied because my account was not banned due do invalid activity.
    I was offline for three days doing nothing but writing dialogues for my Game. It's hard to make 50 NPCs say something different every day.
    Has there ever been a complete rpg maker game with online features?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    There are a lot of topics here on the forums discussing the possibilities of online function. You can search for them, it might have more games that are along those lines.
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I never concerned about that, because servers are pretty expensive to run. :/

And if the game starts to stutter in downloads, you may get soon in financial misscredits. :/ (\s/)
    Deleted
    Just beware you don't stumble across Dalphs april fools prank tho, he did a while back, where they were recruiting for one. lol
    My game was download 1150 times in my portuguese site, but only 19 times in my english site :(
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
    I played it a while, so I think this is a mistake but, but Lily (the mayor) welcomes your character it says Jennifer, your cousin calls her Jennifer but someother people call her Lily. What's up with that? o_O
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Oh, that must be a problem with the translation system. I'll check it tomorrow.
    Hard decision: Remove a feature from the game, Remove all animations or manually edit over 1000 animation images.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Is this feature necessary for the game? If it's just a little cool factor, then it's not worth it.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Depends on what the feature is?

Are you just changing the game screen size?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I will talk about it the next time I update my project thread.
    I wonder if I could get someone to draw a title screen for me. I could write scripts in return.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The Resource Requests forum would be the place to ask about that ;)
    Couldn't make the High Resolution DLL get a 30+ FPS in my game, but I think I'll leave the option to change resolution anyway, as it is still playable at 22
    tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    strangely when i change the resolution my fps increases....
    Hudell
    Hudell
    That IS strange
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    It belongs on how you conifgured your CPU. ;)

If you have energy saving mode turned on in the BIOS of the CPU, then it might increase by raising the resolution. ;)

For me it's 20 FPS @ 1080p. :D (\s/)
    People seem to have really liked the farm system on my game, maybe I should make it available for everyone to use.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Is it scripted or evented?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Scripted
    sapiboong
    sapiboong
    Count me in that batch of people eyeing your farm system
    I get more and more cool ideas for my game faster than I can develop them. Maybe I should just end the base game and add all this stuff later on.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    And I even get ideas for a game I want to do after I finish this one. But I won't give up on it. I already worked over 800 hours on this game in a little more than three months.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    That's a lot of hard work! Good luck :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    write it all down!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greencat