Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hard decision: Remove a feature from the game, Remove all animations or manually edit over 1000 animation images.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Is this feature necessary for the game? If it's just a little cool factor, then it's not worth it.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Depends on what the feature is?

Are you just changing the game screen size?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I will talk about it the next time I update my project thread.
    I wonder if I could get someone to draw a title screen for me. I could write scripts in return.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The Resource Requests forum would be the place to ask about that ;)
    Couldn't make the High Resolution DLL get a 30+ FPS in my game, but I think I'll leave the option to change resolution anyway, as it is still playable at 22
    tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    strangely when i change the resolution my fps increases....
    Hudell
    Hudell
    That IS strange
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    It belongs on how you conifgured your CPU. ;)

If you have energy saving mode turned on in the BIOS of the CPU, then it might increase by raising the resolution. ;)

For me it's 20 FPS @ 1080p. :D (\s/)
    People seem to have really liked the farm system on my game, maybe I should make it available for everyone to use.
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    Is it scripted or evented?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Scripted
    sapiboong
    sapiboong
    Count me in that batch of people eyeing your farm system
    I get more and more cool ideas for my game faster than I can develop them. Maybe I should just end the base game and add all this stuff later on.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    And I even get ideas for a game I want to do after I finish this one. But I won't give up on it. I already worked over 800 hours on this game in a little more than three months.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    That's a lot of hard work! Good luck :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    write it all down!
    For a whole year I was unable to change my notebook screen brightness. I tried to update or change the video driver so many times but it never worked. Only today have I realized that it was the monitor driver that was outdated.
    Just created my game topic on the projects forum. Now I'm waiting for it to be approved, eager to know what you guys think about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well that was three hours of work down the drain, because GIMP froze and I forgot to save anything.
for who interested in a example boilerplate pixijs with snowpack , i made a branch with pixijs .
Web and Desktop, nwjs is not required.
https://github.com/nwutils/SnowPack-nw/tree/PixiJs
I definitely give up Parcel bundler !
I wonder how many amazing games from the Completed Game/Games In Development forums that I just passed only because of an uninteresting title.

Doing more paralaxing. It isn't much, but it looks a lot less blocky now :)
aww these times when you feel alone, abandonned and lack the self awareness you don't even read anymore your favorite of all forum. Sorry all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloDaniel