Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Turns out 4 layers is A LOT.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    @Sharm well we do have 4 layers we can use to do more mapping (it doesn't include the event layer + region layer. So it possible to just go with extra layers such as foreground layers for environement etc
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I think you misunderstood me Nio. I was just saying that 4 layers is a lot more than 2 layers, which, if you don't count parallax and fog, was all that Ace had.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    oh haaha my bad
    I love the Time Fantasy tiles, but haven't played anything made with it yet. Can anyone recommend me something?
    Reactions: mishakoc
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    They are great tiles indeed! I haven't seen many games made with them but of the demos I've played or seen let's plays of, I'd say Asylum:Secret of Caledria and Naima's Melody seem promising if you want to check them out.
    Reactions: Hudell
    With the extra layer on MZ, I hope people will use less parallax mapping...
    Based on what we know so far, I have an idea to port any MV game to MZ while keeping all MV plugins working, but you won't be able to mix it wih MZ plugins.
    JosephSeraph
    JosephSeraph
    basically taking the MV framework and porting it in such a way that it is editable within MZ? That sounds feasible. It's funny that it's the very first time that we have the freedom to do this ourselves!
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yup. It would combine the best of both worlds while MZ itself lacks plugins.
    Excited with the idea of a new maker, but I imagine I'll probably be disappointed.
    MushroomCake28
    MushroomCake28
    Well I don't know. My guess is that it's still in javascript since it's easier to port to multiple platform. The engine might not be that different from MV. Perhaps new assets, maybe editor and graphics improvement, etc. Minor changes in other words.
    Kupotepo
    Kupotepo
    @Hudell, I do not think about you will not disappoint. [My campaign right now is to talk down to people. So they do not disappoint as much when new maker is coming.
    Can somebody from Japan send me a PM? I'd like your opinion on something.
    Riazey
    Riazey
    Not gonna lie. Im incredibly curious about the "thing"
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Just some names I created for some characters. I wanted to know if they were spelled right and "felt right" for the age and personality of the characters, before coming public with the names.
    Hello, I'd like to ask you a little favor. I would need to be able to enter the possibility of being able to display, at will, the sign + in front of the positive numbers in your OrangeHudLineGroup. Maybe through a "true/false" in the configuration. Can you do? If you could also indicate a different color based on the (+) or (-) number of the variable group.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    why not bring this to PM?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Or open a support thread so anyone capable might be able to help you. Status updates are not the place to ask for help.
    TecnoNinja
    TecnoNinja
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was the user's status. I thought it was the pm. I beg your pardon.
    Hello! Do you still support Orange Time System ? I want some tutorial but I can't find them.
    Anomaly
    Anomaly
    This was off of his github readme

Javascript plugins for RPG Maker MV

Please note: I no longer work on those plugins. You're free to use it on any kind of project (free and commercial), but I do not provide support for them anymore.

You can make any change you need (or commission someone else to change it).
    Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    The status update isn't really for asking support questions. You're better off making a thread in Plugin Support or posting in the actual plugin's thread.
    Pretty hard to make a lighting system that doesn't lag on huge resolutions :X
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I did a massive work on it to reduce lag by removing features that I don't use ("on touch" events, for example, are horrible for perfomance even if you don't have any) and it works pretty well now.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I have maps with thousands of events and I think in a slow computer it runs better than an empty map without my optimizations.
    Val
    Val
    Go you can do it!! Use your great power to bring some great light to all of us :D
    Is it still too early to go buy christmass gifts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!

1st iteration on castle interior in Tiled.
I've started up Pillars of Eternity. It's interesting how the game does a "select choice" cutscene using still image art for dramatic flair. I wonder if that might work for my RPGMaker project.
The self-righteous indignation of family when you expect them to pay back money you've leant to them never ceases to amaze me.
Gamedev for relaxing? yes or no?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vitabalance