Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I'd like to ask you a little favor. I would need to be able to enter the possibility of being able to display, at will, the sign + in front of the positive numbers in your OrangeHudLineGroup. Maybe through a "true/false" in the configuration. Can you do? If you could also indicate a different color based on the (+) or (-) number of the variable group.
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    why not bring this to PM?
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Or open a support thread so anyone capable might be able to help you. Status updates are not the place to ask for help.
    TecnoNinja
    TecnoNinja
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize it was the user's status. I thought it was the pm. I beg your pardon.
    Hello! Do you still support Orange Time System ? I want some tutorial but I can't find them.
    Anomaly
    Anomaly
    This was off of his github readme

Javascript plugins for RPG Maker MV

Please note: I no longer work on those plugins. You're free to use it on any kind of project (free and commercial), but I do not provide support for them anymore.

You can make any change you need (or commission someone else to change it).
    Hi, I'm trying to use the Orange Mapshot plugin on Mac, but it isn't working. Could you assist? I'm attempting to do Parallax Mapping. Thanks.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    The status update isn't really for asking support questions. You're better off making a thread in Plugin Support or posting in the actual plugin's thread.
    Pretty hard to make a lighting system that doesn't lag on huge resolutions :X
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I did a massive work on it to reduce lag by removing features that I don't use ("on touch" events, for example, are horrible for perfomance even if you don't have any) and it works pretty well now.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I have maps with thousands of events and I think in a slow computer it runs better than an empty map without my optimizations.
    Val
    Val
    Go you can do it!! Use your great power to bring some great light to all of us :D
    Is it still too early to go buy christmass gifts?
    Hello, I understand that you are tired of people who bother you on social networks, but please open the links to the downloads of your plugins. I can't speak for everyone, but I personally won't bother with questions. I can figure it out so I can, no I can't.:rswt2:
    Delivery man tried to keep my stuff for himself and fake a signature saying I received it. The signing device had a date and location stamp
    Saw a stupid tweet saying that if you find something you like you'll never burnout. I know someone who got burned out of playing with dogs.
    Reactions: Elliott404
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    I learned this the hard way many years ago. I loved programming, and it gave me so much joy and -- I felt -- energy. So I started a publicly traded company with a friend and we created a lot of cool things. We worked 12 hours a day every day for almost a year.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    Then my body just gave up. I struggled getting out of bed. Not depressed, not tired, just completely void of energy. Doctors and the hospital took every test imaginable, including spinal fluid and multiple brain scans, but couldn't find anything specifically wrong with me. So they told me: "You're burned out."
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    It took me almost three years to crawl back to a semblance of normalcy. So yeah, what you like -- or better yet, love -- can definitely burn you out.
    Reactions: Hudell
    Hello Hudell, I am Daplayazclub. I have something important to ask of you.

I found that I should implement diagonal movements in my project. I found your movement script first. Hudell, the game I am making is obviously meant to be sold. I would happily write your name belonging in my credits. However, I just don't know if there is any other requirements to this. Please let me know as soon as possible.
    Kes
    Kes
    Please do not use Status Updates to ask Support questions, that is not their purpose. If you read the opening post in the thread where you got that plugin, you will find all the Terms of Service.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Any requirements to use the script would normally be on the page where you obtained it, or in the script header itself. This is not the sort of thing you usually have to contact the authors for.
    Due to too many people tracking me down on social networks asking for support, I've disabled the download link of all of my plugins.
    Reactions: Finnuval
    jkweath
    jkweath
    Sounds like you're running into the same issue Yanfly had.
    ImaginaryVillain
    ImaginaryVillain
    Sorry to hear that you had to disable them. It's amazing how far people will go to track down someone to ask a question, especially when less effort put into a Google search would have yielded the answer.
    Prescott
    Prescott
    inb4 people start tracking you down in order to get the downloads lol
    Reactions: Shaz
    problem with a game like mine is that there's no room for shallow npcs; Sometimes I just want to use a quirky idea.
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    When you say NO shallow NPCs I hope you don't mean EVERY NPC because you'll burn yerself out if you need every villager to have elaborate personalities.
    TheNewSon
    That's why games like Harvest Moon and Stardew Valley stick to just one town. It's already hard enough to populate one with NPCs that aren't just walking dolls...
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Exactly - it can be tempting to make everyone fleshed out, but unless yer cast is limited in scope you'll both burn yerself out and confuse yer audience (after all, if everyone is super fleshed out... who is supposed to be important?).
    Spent a lot of money to skip two weeks of bureaucracy in getting some documents, then the person that needed them took a 2 week vacation
    Today is the day that all of my group of friends are talking about the same thing: "MacOS Catalina broke our stuff"
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Artifact of the opengl depreciation?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Gatekeeper.
    For some reason, I always feel bad when I use "please" to ask for something. People tend to not refuse a polite request even if they want to
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    I get why you might feel that way. It almost feels manipulative, but I think it only feels that one because when you hear it spoken to you you probably feel compelled to acquiesce because, come on.... they said please... and very nicely.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    Yeah, some logic might seem like it's there, but follow that train of though and this will be a conversation about how being kind is being rude. Manners help us bridge the multi-billion count gaps between ourselves and those we don't really know.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I refuse. Please? No. I don't want to do what you're asking me for.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Enter the password in letters. (English subtitles)
I really tried to pull off something for halloween, but I don't feel like going on. I feel like the plot I was building was too generic, and I couldn't connect to it as I do with other projects. On the bright side, I've been working on my cosmic-puzzle project, so far I think the core mechanics are working properly, so I'll be creating some large test maps to see how it works out.
People2_5 & SF_Monster1 added!

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuttaamian