Hudell
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm surprised at how well my game is selling in germany even without a german translation. Better than my own country.
    padr81
    @Plueschkatze - It also has 20m more people than any other country so I'm not surprised its got such a big community and market. I'd like to add of all the Europeans who have english for a 2nd or 3rd language, Germans usually speak it better than most other people. My own personal experience of course but I find german tourists here in Ireland usually have a better grasp than most.
    Plueschkatze
    Plueschkatze
    @padr81 Ok, to be honest I didn't think about the population (and would not have guessed, that we're 20m more people than british and france!) But you're right, it makes sense!
    padr81
    Still an awesome country. I was over there on holiday once at a heavy metal festival. Was great fun. People were so friendly. Was an amazing weekend.
    A couple hours after making my game mod-compatible, someone already made a mod that opens xvideos without a close button.
    Why is everyone here talking about an eclipse?
    Reactions: Guiguimu
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I've lived through a fair few eclipses which were apparently visible from the UK, but I saw none of them. I remember one making the sky look a bit weird, but it never blocked out the Sun. Some event of a lifetime.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    A lot of my American Facebook friends and acquaintances have been talking about it this past week. It's at its most visible in US. Here in UK it's meant to be happening right now as I'm typing this but only a tiny portion of the Sun would be obscured, nowhere near what US is getting.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I only remember one eclipse that I actually saw. About 22~23 years ago
    For some reason some neighbors decided that 2~5AM on a sunday is a good time for fireworks - they are doing it every week now.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Can you hose fires in your gardens at night? orrr...? (Yeah I'm in Canada, usually firework meeting firehose don't end into a firefight but... Else hope a good video at the police station explaining the problem might be useful!)
    :D
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I just heard a few gunshots coming from the same general direction...
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    LOL I am not supposed to laugh at it but I can understand that there are others neighbors too that took matters in hand. (Hopefully just giving them a big scare!)
    While working on my steamworks plugin, I realized I can use it to give myself every achievement on every steam game I own...
    Reactions: Nutty171
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Ok, will do next time :D
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Wait, are you saying you haven't accidentally run your games in context of RPG Maker MV?
    Hudell
    Hudell
    In MV no. I did run it in context of other games on purpose yesterday.
    I try to join local gamedev communities and participate in festivals, but it seems that they don't want to make games, only game companies
    Reactions: futrchamp
    Jonforum
    Jonforum
    Do not generalize either !, you may be just falling on the wrong people ! lol
    There are all kinds of personalities who work in the field.
    Lantiz
    Lantiz
    I want to make games without a company, can I? :s
    Strashiner
    Strashiner
    Believe me. Digital commerce is the way to go.
    I had experimented with pixi extra filters just a couple days ago, now they are part of pixi itself. Pretty nice.
    "Haven't seen my boss in a couple weeks, let me check his facebook profile. Yup. traveling through europe again."
    Kes
    Kes
    I wonder what the reaction would be if people reversed this and didn't tell the boss what they were doing? Then there'd probably be a tirade about the need for good communication in the organisation.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Can't say that would happen on my current company.

We work as third parties for other companies as software developers. As long as our customers pay us, my boss often doesn't care what / when / where we do. And as long as the job is done, the customers often don't care as well.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I often wonder what kind of skills these "bosses" have beyond having money >.<
    Screwed up and had to do my first update rollback today. Hopefully nobody even noticed.
    Kyoku
    There's always one person that does... Well, for me at least, and I usually always most definitely have the worst luck, so ya'll be totally most definitely A-okay!
    Olá amigo. Seu plugin de bloqueio de região trabalha com regiões multiplas? Seria de grande ajuda se tiver ou tivesse essa função. parabéns pelo trabalho.
    cropots
    cropots
    Muito obrigado, vou aguardar e utilizar em única região. ^^
    Kes
    Kes
    This is an English language site, therefore all posts and status updates should only be in English. If you want to have a conversation in another language, please use pm's. In addition, status updates are not the place to ask support questions. These should be in the appropriate thread (in English).
    cropots
    cropots
    You should reduce the bureaucracy a bit. We speak the same language, I do not see why I should speak in another language. The message went straight to him in his profile. The content of the message does not concern any other person if not to him or to me. Is this a forum or a supreme court?
    A supermarket near my job started to import belgian butter waffles. I am addicted to it now. And it's definitely not a cheap addiction.
    You know... Maybe I should try to get to work before 11AM for once. When I first started I used to get there at 7AM.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

While I take a break from developing RPGs, I'm thinking of doing something I've never done before: actually playing an RPG released by someone else. Any suggestions?
Good lord this is taking forever, I'm not even out of the opening really and I've still got hours worth of work to do before I get to the main gameplay loop. Orphan of Time will probably be done some time next year, If I'm lucky.
Finally the new pc is working!! But it seems a lost my license to Windows 10 because of the hardware changing :(
Tune in next time for our newest Episode: "PC issues return! Palm uses every swear in the lexicon!"
gotta update my game project thread page later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RosyNoodle