Recent content by Hudell

1. Hudell

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

What is that conditional doing wrong?
  2. Hudell

RMMV What is the best way to fix picture blinking(Flickering)?

I thought MV had already fixed this bug long ago, but if you want a quick workaround that doesn't require any code: - create an event off screen - change the graphic of the offscreen event to the same you want - add a wait command with a small number of frames (like 5) - change the graphic on...
  3. Hudell

For MZ I would say to just stick with the version compatible with MZ's default nwjs version, to make things a lot simpler. The script you posted is correct so if Steam says you're running your game, the command should work.
  4. Hudell

Baseball?

Baseball?
  5. Hudell

It is a lot more expensive too, though, at least here. In my country most meds are rarely over...

It is a lot more expensive too, though, at least here. In my country most meds are rarely over $10, but I paid around $84 for a month's worth of Vyvanse. I don't even want to imagine what they cost in the USA.
  6. Hudell

I don't know much about Strattera, but both Ritalin and Vyvanse can cause increased heart rate...

I don't know much about Strattera, but both Ritalin and Vyvanse can cause increased heart rate, however it does seem to be much more likely to have that problem with Ritalin than with Vyvanse.
  7. Hudell

In general, yes. if you have any issue you can paste the script here and I'll check if anything else needs changing.
  8. Hudell

The one that worked was Vyvanse. I tried others last year and none made any difference.

The one that worked was Vyvanse. I tried others last year and none made any difference.
  9. Hudell

Finally got the right meds for my ADHD. After decades trying to just trick myself into being...

Finally got the right meds for my ADHD. After decades trying to just trick myself into being focused, I realized I didn't even know what "being focused" was supposed to be like.
  10. Hudell

Not that I'm aware. If your steam profile says you're playing the game, every feature should be working.
  11. Hudell

News about this on my new status update.

News about this on my new status update.
  12. Hudell

Games that use this plugin would still play offline but have some online features like seeing...

Games that use this plugin would still play offline but have some online features like seeing other players and maybe trading/chatting with them.
  13. Hudell

Implemented a plugin with some online features this weekend. People will have to host their own...

Implemented a plugin with some online features this weekend. People will have to host their own servers but I'm thinking of providing this service to patrons using some sort of key.
  14. Hudell

I'll play around with the concept this weekend and see what cool features I can add.

I'll play around with the concept this weekend and see what cool features I can add.
  15. Hudell

My idea was to keep it a single player game, but that would let you just see and interact with...

My idea was to keep it a single player game, but that would let you just see and interact with other players (so the whole game logic would still be offline). Chat and maybe some item trading is much easier to do than having the whole game running on a server.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FLXYM