Recent content by Hudell

1. Hudell

Magical Magic! I'll have a video of it this weekend.

Magical Magic! I'll have a video of it this weekend.
  2. Hudell

MAGIC!

MAGIC!
  3. Hudell

I'm making MAGIC!

I'm making MAGIC!
  4. Hudell

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

I've updated the plugin to version 1.01 now, fixing the issues mentioned on this thread and adding new params to configure the sidestep functionality. Regarding compatibility with VisuMZ's EventMoveCore, there are some restrictions: if CycloneMovement is loaded first: - VisuMZ will handle...
  5. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

Thanks, somehow this was wrong on the MV version only. It was supposed to be 4 2 1. But this param is only used if you're not using Cyclone Movement. If you have Cyclone Movement, you have to set the collision size there instead. Not yet, but I'll have a feature for that soon.
  6. Hudell

RMMZ [Javascript] Most efficient way to compare arrays of objects?

I would do something like this: const matchingItems = a.filter(item => b.find(({color, id}) => color === item.color && id === item.id));
  7. Hudell

[CRITICAL PRIORITY ISSUE] RPG MAKER MZ is anti-multimonitor and hates your multi-screen build, here's why.

I couldn't replicate the issue here. Back in MV I noticed a lot of issues with multi monitors like context menus opening on the wrong monitor and things like that, but on MZ I haven't had any issue.
  8. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

As in, more than 2000 maps? I think there's already a plugin that adds extra maps after the limit is reached.
  9. Hudell

[BUG] Save Maps as Image works only with small maps.

While this isn't fixed, you can use the Export menu on my Map Editor plugin to export the full picture: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/cyclone-map-editor-mz-and-mv.125689/
  10. Hudell

it's out now :D

it's out now :D
  11. Hudell

Gorgeous work!

Gorgeous work!
  12. Hudell

Parallax mapping is a workaround, not a solution.

Parallax mapping is a workaround, not a solution.
  13. Hudell

It's not, parallax mappers can already do that in photoshop

It's not, parallax mappers can already do that in photoshop
  14. Hudell

Now planning a feature that will let people draw paths (blending tiles) straight from the map...

Now planning a feature that will let people draw paths (blending tiles) straight from the map editor.
  15. Hudell

Making parallax plugins at the same time that I try to convince people to stop using parallax...

Making parallax plugins at the same time that I try to convince people to stop using parallax mapping. Such is life.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrbees