HumanNinjaToo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After not really being present on this forum for several years, I recently have come back. Mostly because reading peoples posts and interacting with people online who share the same hobby as me is inspirational for me as I develop my game. What's astounding to me, is that the same people arguing and being passive/aggressive with each other 3+ years ago are still doing it....
    • Wow
    Reactions: Mystic_Enigma
    Countyoungblood
    Countyoungblood
    We all have our hobbies
    dreamfall887
    dreamfall887
    Yeah. I think everyone is just stressed and scared about the corona virus and other scary stuff in the news. The people on this forum are really nice and helpful. If you want to talk about game making I'd be happy too. I think people need a distraction to calm down and not be paranoid or panicking. :)
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Yeah, I guess my comment came off a bit negative, but I actually find the issue funny. I know most people on the forum are super nice and super helpful, and I appreciate the forum for sure. Hopefully no one is offended by my comment. :biggrin:
    Finally decided to get custom animations and begin setting them up in my game only to have RMMV crash. Lost about 3 hours worth of work... Thanks Norton Antivirus for reminding me to exclude RMMV from your watchlist.
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    After the first forced close, it closed on me again twice, after about 3-5 minutes of the program being open. That's when I removed it from Norton watch-list. No problems since then, so I assumed it was Norton.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    All the extra animations would only have increased the file size if you'd saved, and if you'd saved, you wouldn't (shouldn't) have lost all the work you'd done. Glad it's not still closing, but to be safe, save often :)
    HumanNinjaToo
    HumanNinjaToo
    Yeah, it may not have been a Norton issue, it may have actually been a Steam issue. Turned on my laptop yesterday after work and Steam needed to update, so who knows? No more problems though :LZSgrin:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, that's the best I can do. Looks a little strange but..err.. it's my style, yeah, very original style..
being an extreme introvert with massive anxiety... I forget this is really, REALLY frustrating for people who are the exact opposite. still, wait this out and stay home...
I hope you all are keeping safe. <3 If you need a shoulder or an ear, I have two of both and am more than willing to listen & support you! Times are weird.
My dad, super frustrated by seclusion, asking me how I live like this. I shrug. "It helps to not like what is outside."
Apparently it's not just people who are hit by corona virus. My phone has set itself to English language on its own. Not that I'm complaining... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
medialrs