Recent content by HunterDev

1. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

funny cause im gonna get back to work on it
  2. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

thanks for the replies ive decided to cancel the project,not because of this very needed criticism but ive decided its not really a good concept for a video game
  3. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

reading this back its a little cringe worthy omg
  4. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

Engine: rpg maker mv Synopsis: the game is about a 19 year old boy named Jacob he learns his father has been seemingly killed by his uncle,he awakens this animal named lukin who is a guide Guides are the source of elemental magic one at a time Jacobs party gains the strength to wield a guide...
  5. RMMV i want a plugin for a custom victory screen almost like the one from persona 5

i want a plugin for a custom screen for learning a new skill and skills in general almost like the one from persona 5 heres an example
  6. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

more like more like 30 skills and weapons i dont wanna make again
  7. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

alright im sorry im new to the fourms,and i think its because i imported data from my previous game to the new game(im remaking my old game and dont wanna make like 5000 skills and weapons again)
  8. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

so i get this error screen whenever i win a battle in my game(i dont have any plugins) i hope to get a answer soon please help TwT
  9. Persona System

hey can we change the name of the persona menus?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter