Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Ready for RMC Pack 4? Less than a week now... ;)
      1. starlight dream and Matseb2611 like this.
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Is RMWeb planning on having a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale? Wasn't sure, want to pick up the rest of those cool PV Games Medieval packs
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Sales are never announced in advance. But there was a big one only very recently, so...
        Nov 24, 2017
      3. Jesse - PVGames
        Jesse - PVGames
        There is a big sale on Steam right now, and a bunch of the packs are on sale (listed as DLC for RPG Maker MV)
        Nov 24, 2017
        hyde9318 likes this.
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Thank you Jesse. I've got most of the packs so far, but I need the bosses, dungeon, and the two latest ones and I'll be complete for now
        Nov 24, 2017
    3. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Excuse my "newbie" question, but I'm drawing a blank. What's the BBCode for adding a label to a spoiler tag? As in replace the "spoiler".
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        [ SPOILER=Spoiler Title]Spoiler with a title[ /SPOILER]
        Nov 24, 2017
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Lol, thank you. I was trying it like CSS, that's the problem, forgot the =.
        Nov 24, 2017
        Ms Littlefish likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Nov 24, 2017
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Wouldn't it be my luck, get an idea for a cool project, both of my scripter/coder partners are retired from the community... lol
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm a decent coder, but lousy graphicist, which made me resign on IGMC :D
        Nov 16, 2017
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hopefully you can get a new team ^.^
        Nov 16, 2017
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        While that does suck, there are a ton more talented scripters in the community. You can probably complete a majority of the project without scripting, so why not get to work on that while you try to find more people who would be interested in working together with you on your game?
        Nov 16, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      113 items in RMC Pack 4 already, and the team is just getting started! Got some awesome team members too, can't wait to show off previews!
      1. starlight dream, Matseb2611 and cabfe like this.
    6. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      All those looking for more 'titles1/2' resources, I'm about to make y'all happy with the RMC pack, lmao.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        When the pack drops, remember... I didn't plan on doing this many title screen related sources.... I got a bit carried away, lol
        Nov 10, 2017
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        By the way, when's the submission deadline for RMC pack? I am thinking to contribute a handful of things too.
        Nov 10, 2017
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Taking a few team members in now for RM.Coalition, pack four begins mid-late this week!
      1. Kes
        Kes
        From the Rules for Status Updates, "Do not ask people to join your forum, team or project..."
        Please post in Project Recruitment.
        Nov 7, 2017
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Totally my bad bud, edited and noted.
        Nov 7, 2017
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      It has returned...
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        I am pm you now bro
        Nov 5, 2017
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Okay, so it's settled, I'm going to begin work on a new RM Coalition pack tonight! IF anyone wants to contribute, message me!
      1. Matseb2611 and The Stranger like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Given that a lot have people have joined since the original packs, you might want to post somewhere with a bit of detail.
        Nov 4, 2017
        hyde9318 and The Stranger like this.
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I planned on it actually. Busy day working on commissions, and I don't want to do a quick post. I'll have time tomorrow for a proper post.
        Nov 4, 2017
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Excellent news! I really liked those. Oh, maybe I should contribute something. I wonder what's in demand nowadays.
        Nov 4, 2017
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Anyone remember the RM Coalition packs from way back in the day? Thinking about finally doing the fabled 4th pack....
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Oh whoa It's still alive?!
        Nov 3, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Must be before my time. What are these?
        Nov 3, 2017
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @bgillisp Music packs. I really liked some of the tracks they included. The only downside to them were the TOS.
        Nov 4, 2017
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Got some hits on my GFX sales, time to get to work!
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Left the community for a couple years, and while there are so many new faces, its nice to see this place is every bit as awesome as it was!
      1. Stanley and starlight dream like this.
      2. Stanley
        Stanley
        Yes I remember you from one of the previous Golden Eras of RPG Maker :D Glad you came back ^_^
        Nov 2, 2017
      3. IAmJakeSauvage
        IAmJakeSauvage
        Welcome back!
        Nov 2, 2017
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just thought... Does RMWeb have a community Discord?
      1. Amane Kagari likes this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        No, and there are no plans to do so, as far as I am aware.
        Oct 31, 2017
        hyde9318 likes this.
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Ah, that's sad, Discord is a lot of fun to use, and makes it easy to chat on the fly. I would ask about starting one, but I want to get back into the community a bit more first.
        Oct 31, 2017
        Amane Kagari likes this.
      4. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        For general conversations with people, perhaps you should make your own discord channel (or ask a friend for one in PM). That's at least my advice. Also, welcome back to the community. :D (P.S. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm usually around.)
        Oct 31, 2017
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just submitted my first post in years... hopefully it gets approved, lol
      1. starlight dream likes this.
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Any artists here know much about coloring and shading cartoon style? I have an image I am trying to add color to, but it just doesn't seem to want to come out right for me. I just can't seem to get the nice cartoon feeling. I could use some help from anyone willing to take a look. 
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      About to stream Fallout and hopefully show off a bit of the new DLC! Anyone is invited to join me if you so please. 

1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Wait so they released Robco Certified: Official Version today?
        Mar 23, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Yep!
        Mar 23, 2016
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      What are considered the better horror genre games made with RPG Maker? I'm wanting to hunt some down to play, but not sure where to start...
      1. KanaX
        KanaX
        Well I'm prettyt sure you know them already, but Ib and Witch's house are two very popular horror themed games made with RM.
        Feb 27, 2016
      2. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        What about Corpse Party? Is that in English? And for some reason the name "Yume Nikki" or something like that keeps drifting into my mind.
        Feb 27, 2016
      3. KanaX
        KanaX
        Yume Nikki is more surreal and weird, not really horror. But yeah Corpse Party is another good example.
        Feb 27, 2016
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Guess who's back...  :D
    19. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Thank you everyone who came and kept me company today on twitch. The build is half done, which is probably the fastest huge build so far for me, so thank you for your patience. Will be doing more later this week.
      1. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        It was a great livestream! (I didn't have a twitch account though XD) The structure you were building looked pretty detailed and cool so far! :D Awesome job, hyde9318! :D
        Jul 4, 2015
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Why thank you. So far it is still pretty incomplete, but eventually the map will feature a large city and such. The past few months have been a medieval themed map and has gotten absolutely huge, so I thought about starting a modern city to start streaming to kind of mix things up. Thank you much for tuning in though and checking things out. It makes streaming much more worthwhile. :)
        Jul 4, 2015
      3. Tornado Samurai
        Tornado Samurai
        No problem at all! It was fun attending! :D Best of luck in creating your modern city! :D
        Jul 4, 2015
    20. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Streaming some Minecraft Xbox One today at www.twitch.tv/hyde9318. Any RMers are free to come chat for a while or maybe even join in if you like building modern stuff! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com