Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Hatfields and McCoys is now over and I must say... It was one hell of a show. Buying it as soon as I can, for sure.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mitchell
        Mitchell
        my uncle wrote that!!
        May 31, 2012
      3. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        I meant to catch it on TV but I was busy with other stuff. I'll probably check it out when I can
        May 31, 2012
      4. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Seriously the trailers for it looked badass.
        May 31, 2012
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Ok, any minecrafters here who have gotten the Xbox Live game? If so, would you like to be a part of my world online? If so, message me and we can set up arrangements. Looking for people to populate my now growing world.
    3. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      It is so cool see members making a name for themselves, specially when I can remember when they first started RMing and joined the community. They grow up so quick.
      2. Knightmare
        Knightmare
        Been around since the site that is now hbgames started. I tend to remember most people but I still wonder what happened to sephirothspawn, such a gifted scripter.
        May 17, 2012
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Luna, that may explain it then. I may just remember your first posts.

Knight, I too wondered what had happened to Sep. Such useful scripts, every time.
        May 17, 2012
      4. Νύξ
        Νύξ
        im a decent maper and i can franken sprite fairly well"BUT"im not that skilled.

Unfortunately all my skill is stuck on paper art ,drawing and so on.....

I remember once making a breath taking map with scenory that was so butifull...and then my ocd kicked in and i scraped the whole thing.....twas a sad day...
        May 19, 2012
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Lol, I may be one of the only people I know who can play only through Paragus on Kotor II and already be well on my way to the Dark Side. Sith Lord status, here I come!
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Got my computer shipped and am now waiting for it's eminent return. Also, just found my old copy of SW: Kotor II. After hours of figuring out how to run it on Windows 7, I am now starting a new game on possibly the greatest Star Wars game of all time.
      1. Quigon
        Quigon
        HOW DID YOU GET IT TO RUN
        May 16, 2012
      2. Quigon
        Quigon
        PLEASE
        May 16, 2012
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Just had to install a patch. If you want, I might be able to find it for you. However, I also used a no-CD crack. Not to pirate the game, but because I am always too lazy to go find the disks I need to play my games. lol.
        May 16, 2012
    6. Reisen
      Reisen
      So, I assume our bargain continues? Kukukuku.. ~
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Our bargain? You mean what I sent you a message about a while back?
        May 14, 2012
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Bought Minecraft XBLA minutes after it was released. Now finding out that I am required to have an HDTV to use the Splitscreen mode, even though I was not informed about this at any time prior to purchase. I am not very happy about this... Not at all.
      1. Kaiser
        Kaiser
        refund! refund! that's why I dislike the XBLA and how they handle stuff.
        May 10, 2012
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        They wont give any of us a refund.
        May 11, 2012
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just got home from the movies... Avengers may be the best dayum movie of all time.
      2. Confederacy
        Confederacy
        Avengers was excellent, but I have high hopes Prometheus will be better.
        May 7, 2012
      3. randomuser
        randomuser
        CABIN IN THE WOODS MAN
        May 7, 2012
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Oh, Cabin was pretty good. Not sure about Prometheus though... We will see.
        May 7, 2012
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just finished extracting all of Fallout 3 and New Vegas' texture files. Now I will begin work on my Fallout 3d resource pack. If you have experience in Blender and would like to help with the pack, please let me know. I could use alot of help.
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      GFX Bunker has a few requests waiting for approval. Please stop by when you get the chance and check them out.
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Alright Prexus. I redid the logo. Come check it out.
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Prexus, I edited the logo a bit. Grab it whenever you like. Other than that, Im heading off to bed. 6:30am here and I still haven't been to sleep.
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Got alot of work done on my game today though. So big plus.
        Apr 7, 2012
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Prexus, you can now pick up the first version of your logo in the Bunker. Leave any thoughts you would like in a post.
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      The GFX Bunker is now ready for requests in the General Resources Section.
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      tpasmall, if you see this, check the Bunker. I edited my last post and did two new logos for you to choose from.
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      tpasmall, your Logo is done. Pick it up in the Bunker when you get the chance.
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      The Bunker has returned. Find it in the General Resources Section.
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Let's get ready to enter the bunker for the third time.
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com