Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind...
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Except for the guy taking all the eyes and never giving his. :D
        Jun 5, 2015
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        "In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king."
        Jun 5, 2015
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Swimming game ol' chap, you win this round. Lol.
        Apr 13, 2015
      2. C-C-C-Cashmere
        C-C-C-Cashmere
        Haha you're a champ. Looking forward to your guys' game.
        Apr 13, 2015
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Ah, thank you. Last year was a blast, I can't wait to get started again! Also, hope to see you there as well. Would love to see what you come up with!
        Apr 13, 2015
    3. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Dekita, do you feel it okay to announce we will be working together again for IGMC this year? And plan to blow away our submission from last year? ;)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. C-C-C-Cashmere
        C-C-C-Cashmere
        I guess you've announced it
        Apr 13, 2015
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Lol. Yeah, I meant it kind of as a joke really.
        Apr 13, 2015
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Wait! IGMC is this year? ;)
        Apr 13, 2015
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Been doodling comic strips in the 'Cyanide and Happiness" style for a bit now. If it gets decent feedback, I'm thinking of making this a weekly thing. Here is an example:
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Lol, that's funny.
        Mar 1, 2015
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Anyone willing to look over a chapter from something I am writing for me? Mainly just looking for opinions, feedback, and some proofreading if there are mistakes.
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        About the typical novel chapter I would say. Just about 3800 words?
        Feb 11, 2015
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yeah, it might take me a while to go through it, if that's all right with you of course, but I can give that a look certainly.
        Feb 11, 2015
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Thats cool with me. I may even post it in the literature section so people can give me feedback and I can update it to sound better as we go.

Ill send you a link to the online copy though.
        Feb 11, 2015
    6. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Does anyone here write? And if so, would you be willing to read a chapter of mine and give me thoughts on it? I need opinions.
      1. Davi Felipe
        Davi Felipe
        Send me a PM, I can read it
        Feb 9, 2015
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Everyone tries to make fangames like Pokemon, Earthbound, Final Fantasy, etc. I'm a bit disappointed none of you have even attempted to RPG the glory that is Naughty Bear...
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Yes, I just declared "RPG" to be a verb now, lol. "To RPG" means to make an RPG of...
        Nov 3, 2014
      3. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Let's RPG at the bar tonight!
        Nov 3, 2014
      4. Deceius
        Deceius
        Let's RPG all night and all day!
        Nov 3, 2014
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Feature request: status "like" button, with maybe a section of the site where we can see top rated statuses for the day, the week, the month, and all time. THAT would be awesome.
      2. boldpaste2
        boldpaste2
        < Likes >
        Oct 31, 2014
      3. Dalph
        Dalph
        I would probably finish my daily likes even more easily but I "LIKE" the idea.
        Oct 31, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      4. Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        Monkeysnow55 The Cookie
        I was thinking of that actually XD I agree.
        Oct 31, 2014
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just need real quick (I hope to finish up the map within the hour) feedback on this. Too dark? Doesnt make sense? IDK, any comments at all? http://i.imgur.com/4vTcvTj.png
      2. Vexed
        Vexed
        All hope lost~

Nice looking map btw. I would possibly tweak the lighting a bit as I agree with Venka, the light glows look a tad off but the map itself makes total sense to me and it's pretty appealing to look at :D
        Oct 23, 2014
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        I think this looks kickass awesome. The light glows are fine, I think. Yeah, can be improved a bit - I think it'll be more realistic if it fades a bit more smoothly rather than having a bright spot in the middle like that, but I don't even mind that to be honest.
        Oct 23, 2014
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Oh one thing that looks a bit strange - how can someone reach so high on the wall to make that writing 'We can never be forgiven'? Not to mention it's behind the computers as well.
        Oct 23, 2014
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Oh... my... god...
      2. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        *nod of approval*

mmm, very good, yes.
        Oct 23, 2014
      3. Venka
        Venka
        just in time for my birthday :)
        Oct 23, 2014
      4. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Yes...just yes. And apparently The Vision will FINALLY make an appearance. It's about dayum time!
        Oct 23, 2014
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So, would anybody be willing to do a bit of VoiceOver work? It wouldn't be a ton, just reading a couple things each, but it would be donated work due to it being for Zombies 2, which is a free game. Let me know if you would like to give it a shot.
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        Not sure if my recording equipment is quite to the standard you'd like, but sure, I might be willing to lend a hand. Or vocal cord, as the case might be. ;)
        Oct 23, 2014
      2. MarikuJunrei
        MarikuJunrei
        same here
        Oct 23, 2014
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So confession time. I somewhat tricked the community a bit. I showed off a trailer for a horror game a bit back and said that THAT was what my next release will be, but "Jeff" is actually set for a late November/December release. I showed that to get people off the trail of what I am actually getting ready for... http://i.imgur.com/KnThV89.png
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Just to be clear, "Jeff" is still completely under production. However, I dont feel you guys are going to be disappointed with this other production, trust me. If Dekita and I do what we would like to do with it, I dont feel many people will be worried about getting this first. ;)
        Oct 22, 2014
      2. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        zombies II !? yeah!
        Oct 22, 2014
      3. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Exciting. I wonder what sort of surprises that will hold.
        Oct 22, 2014
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      I... Can't... Stop playing... Smash Bros.... Must unlock... EVERYONE!!
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Nintendo keeps talking about "Region Locking" their NEW 3DS. Can someone who knows more about this kind of stuff explain why that would be a good idea? Why is that even a thing?
      2. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        If I were to make a guess, I'd say it would be so that a person in America couldn't but a copy of a game, either because of currency differences, or because of No Export For You.
        Oct 3, 2014
      3. xein
        xein
        content control. Different regions have different regulations.
        Oct 3, 2014
      4. Red-Pill
        Red-Pill
        It's a piracy thing, region lock prevents your game system from reading a different regions games. Meaning that you wont be able to play a japanese game on an american 3DS.
        Oct 3, 2014
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Started yesterday and I already have a teaser ready for this horror game... Let me know if the atmosphere feels creepy enough...
      2. Candacis
        Candacis
        That laugh was really creepy!
        Oct 2, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        This isn't actually a map that the player roams around on, it is just for this single cutscene. I went that dark mainly to give the feel that it is late late at night, the character had just gotten ready for bed, it's hard to make out if anything else is in the room. I want to really play the suspense game with this game and not show my "monster" until I absolutely have to. That way the player is always "in the dark", so to speak.
        Oct 2, 2014
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        But I can assure, playable maps, and even most cutscenes, won't be anywhere near as dark. This one was just for the trailer, it may not even be the same in game. :)
        Oct 2, 2014
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Writing the theme song for the Horror game I mentioned yesterday. Took apart an old music box and I'm using the keys from it to record a nice, creepy music box melody... Time to start using music to mess with peoples' heads, Hehehe...
      2. JacobM
        JacobM
        Haha My fiance things I'm weird when I say "music box" music is creepy. Obviously I'm not the only one. :)
        Oct 2, 2014
      3. JacobM
        JacobM
        thinks*
        Oct 2, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Yes. Messing with people's heads is the BEST.
        Oct 2, 2014
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Getting started on an atmosphere/story heavy suspense/horror game that will be hopefully ready just in time for Halloween. Not relying on jump scares here. The goal is to give goosebumps and make you need the lights on just to walk down your hallways... :)
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Not a Zombies sequel yet, sorry. But who knows what I will have for you guys for Christmas... ;)
        Oct 1, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        While it is another 30 day thing, I don't expect it to be another EUA. That was some major work, where as this isn't going to be a HUGE undertaking. More of an Ode to a certain CreepyPasta from a big fan. ;)
        Oct 1, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        30 day game projects are fun. :)
        Oct 1, 2014
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      I could use some help (not RM related) from someone who has decent writing abilities, and an interest in Marvel Comics.
      1. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I can only supply one of those things, and it's not marvel related.
        Sep 22, 2014
      2. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        i can do a little bit of both. although i havent read a marvel comic in some time though.
        Sep 22, 2014
    19. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      I see you shiver with antici....
      1. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        ....pation as i climb onto my.....
        Sep 18, 2014
      2. kj3400
        kj3400
        horse, my horse is amazing...
        Sep 18, 2014
      3. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        ly large and fast. its like riding a......
        Sep 18, 2014
    20. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      If there is a decent spriter out there that is willing to trade work for work, let me know. The ideas in my head want to come out so bad, but I can't sprite to save my life.
      1. Diretooth
        Diretooth
        I have the same problem.
        Sep 17, 2014
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Post in Resource Requests?
        Sep 17, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com