Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      This Tomb of the Lost Art thing seems fun. I may have to play along with this one.
      1. ??????
        ??????
        Its certainly an interesting one :p

And the little progress bar makes me want to join in too lol
        Jul 23, 2014
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Getting a second monitor to split-screen my computer has completely changed my work space. This actually makes some things significantly easier/better. Not sure why I haven't done this sooner now.
      1. ??????
        ??????
        I use a 42" tv for my second screen. :D

Not all the time obviously - sometimes there just aint a reason to justify it lol
        Jul 22, 2014
    3. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Not trying to boss people around, but if you are going to place a game inside of the Cthulhu Mythos, I beg you to please be familiar with the source materials. As a HUGE Lovecraft fan, I cringe when I play a game that is Cthulhu based and literally follows NONE of the original style or content.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Like Dante's Inferno (the game). Yay, we got a Divine Comedy game, but at what price? The book was NOT a love story of Dante finding Beatrice, Dante was not a warrior (he was just a poet), he never fought once in the entire book, and Virgil didn't just give him tips (he was his guide through hell and kept Dante safe).
        Jul 21, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Dante's Inferno was a cash grab for a company that wanted in on God of War's money flow, but they kind of hurt the literary world in the fallout. Now you have people who honestly believe that the Divine Comedy, one of the greatest literary pieces ever, is a freaking action novel full of gore and vulgarity. Nope, so much nope.
        Jul 21, 2014
      4. Archeia
        Archeia
        Ughhh and here I love Dante's Inferno and that worries me.
        Jul 21, 2014
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So so glad I pre-ordered the new Weird Al Yankovic and Judas Priest albums. Priest is awesome as always, and Yankovic never fails to make me laugh.
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Wierd Al's still goin' strong, huh? Wow. I remember him from when I was just a kid!
        Jul 18, 2014
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I would actually go so far as to say that his newest album is one of his better ones in a long time too. He is going very strong still.
        Jul 18, 2014
      3. ??????
        ??????
        lol, weird al... :)
        Jul 18, 2014
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      After two weeks hiatus, I'm finally back. Time to get down on that EUA update! V1.2, you're going down!
    6. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      No. No no no no no. The support ticket thing I was talking about earlier... They closed my ticket when I asked why they sent my currency to another game instead of the one I payed for it on, and then blocked my account from sending another ticket for 7 days... Nope, not dealing with this. Now, should I contact Apple or the Better Business Bureau?
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Better business bureau.
        Jul 8, 2014
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Why not a Hitman instead?
        Jul 8, 2014
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Oh god, after all this time, I finally got a representative to fix an issue in the game I play (yeah, like five weeks). The game is on IOS, I was missing a ton of currency. They claimed they put the stuff back on to my account, but I couldnt find it. Turns out, they attached it to the facebook version, of which I havent played in two years... Now I cant use it...
      1. valkill101
        valkill101
        This happened to me as well a few years back, lost five dollars and now I don't even bother anymore with IOS purchases.
        Jul 8, 2014
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      After two years of trying to perfect two guitar solos, I finally have them both recorded and mixed. Rendering and uploading right now... soon you can listen as my fingers blister.... Lol.
      2. hyde9318
        Jul 7, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        They are done!
        Jul 7, 2014
      4. TheGreenHorse
        TheGreenHorse
        Nice music.. i'm following you. Check this out:
        Jul 7, 2014
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      After a long weekend, I am finally back!
      1. Evan Finkel
        Evan Finkel
        Welcome back . .
        Jul 6, 2014
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      EUA now has its own game page on RMN for those of you who would like to download, rate, or review the game. Also feel free to show off your videos or photos dealing with the game (like Let's Plays or photos of cool moments). http://rpgmaker.net/games/6561/
      1. ??????
        ??????
        Going to work on a proper scoring system today for survival mode and fix the game crash bugs. ;)

Might be able to still have that little givaway we where talking about ;p
        Jul 1, 2014
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      One contest down, a new one begins. Dekita, your post count is no match for my bullsh*tting abilities! I'm coming for you bro!
      1. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        iLol'd
        Jul 1, 2014
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Finally upgraded to Photoshop cs6 professional after being a Paint.net person for years. Now that the contest is over, I guess learning time begins. Any bits of advice?
      1. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        it is pretty hard to use it in begin but I advise you to play with it like the fusion method or the angle and everything ;w;!
        Jul 1, 2014
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Well, my first big thing will be finding all of the equivalents to the things I mainly use in Paint.net, then I will go from there with new tricks. That way I have an already understood base to stand on.
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. nio kasgami
        nio kasgami
        for that it rest pretty similar to paint net just have to put your <Pen> to one pixel and enjoy !
        Jul 1, 2014
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Anyone here any decent with CSS? I suck with it and need a bit of help.
      1. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Yes!! PM me :D
        Jul 1, 2014
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      I need someone who has done their own background for the game pages on RMN. I just need to know how to do it... lol.
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Can anyone confirm whether we have 17 minutes or an hour and 17 minutes?
      2. Zane
        Zane
        Ah, okay so then you have an hour then, but you still should submit it so it's not "too" late by mistake!
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. ??????
        ??????
        could use some clarification on that...
        Jul 1, 2014
      4. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Maybe upload what you have NOW and keep working just in case it's an hour?
        Jul 1, 2014
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Been saving my latest cover song for a special occasion, I guess this would be the time...
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Yea man - other than the fact I just hosed up... Check yo PM's...
        Jul 1, 2014
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        Oooooh Deki hosed up >_>
        Jul 1, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Yea - apparently we have swear blocker's lol :D
        Jul 1, 2014
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      1. ??????
        ??????
        Its the finyyyllllll counnntdooowwwwwwnnnnnn...

Bump - do nu nooo nuuuuu, dunu do do do ...
        Jul 1, 2014
    19. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Good luck to all IGMC participants! It has been a long month, but we are finally here! Not long now.
    20. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      What's that? Just finished up some levels that weren't even hinted at yet for EUA? Possibly getting the chance to see even more alien worlds? No, surely no... ;)
      1. ??????
        ??????
        MORE ALIEN WORLDS :o

you sir - are clearly 'Hyde'ing from your insanity cause that CRAZEE TALK !!

;)
        Jun 30, 2014
      2. ??????
        ??????
        sanity ** too tired... lol
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        lol
        Jun 30, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com