Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Have a cool surprise for the EUA supporters now. I am excited.
      1. ??????
        ??????
        I am going to be tired tomorrow lol

Another "all-nighter" for me :D
        Jun 30, 2014
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Seeing some of these IGMC games popping up, I am horribly glad we didn't go into the RPG Category. My god, some of these things are gorgeous.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ??????
        ??????
        Why? There arent many games in the non RPG i dont think :/

Havent really looked recently though....
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. EternalShadow
        EternalShadow
        I think there's more non-rpg than rpg.
        Jun 30, 2014
      4. Polite Whale
        Polite Whale
        From what I have seen there are more RPGs actually. A good hand of Non-RPGs though. Competition will be really though.
        Jun 30, 2014
    3. hyde9318
      2. ??????
        ??????
        ;)

See what happens with the iGMC first lol - it will be a complete game after all so if i did do a kickstarter - it would mainly be for ports to other systems and for like 100 playble ships and 1000's of enemies lmao
        Jun 30, 2014
      3. Jesse - PVGames
        Jesse - PVGames
        If that is the case, you might as well remake it in Construct 2 or something so you can easily port it to pretty much any and every platform.
        Jun 30, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Yea - it would probably be the case - unless RPGM want to announce anything mobile-y soon ;)
        Jun 30, 2014
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Sent a support ticket in three days ago for a game that I play on IOS, decided to check in on it... still awaiting assignment to a support agent... Why do I even bother?
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Avengers Alliance on IOS. Love the game, I partake in PVP and everything. Problem is, I have sunk real money into it, yet I still cant get a bit of support when sheep happens.
        Jun 29, 2014
      3. ??????
        ??????
        Typical mmo :/

Send a new ticket stating you are trying to spend money and cant - and have this issue also and state what you really want/

Chances are they will reply quickly :p
        Jun 29, 2014
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        was 3 days ago Friday? Do they get weekends off?
        Jun 30, 2014
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Working on some stuff for Earth Under Attack, as well as my resource set, today. Same as before, I'm streaming the my rock radio for the duration for anyone who just wants some background noise. Feel free to join me. http://plug.dj/hyde-radio/
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        You're making a resource pack? Awesome.
        Jun 28, 2014
      2. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        whiskey in the jar! YEAH!!!!!
        Jun 28, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Howdy there Flare! Somebody joined me pretty quickly this time, lol. Usually someone doesn't come in until I am bout to stop streaming, lol
        Jun 28, 2014
    6. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Some of the FOX News Crew just make me ashamed to share a country with them. Why are they so damned hateful for no apparent legitimate reason? They literally get paid to push the idea that Americans have to be violent and hate everyone else just to survive...
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Honestly, as long as FOX still fills their air time hating everyone that isn't rich republicans, and CNN fills their air time making up sheep as they go along, Americans aren't going to get much in terms of legitimate news.
        Jun 27, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        And Americans who aren't complaining because we can't have personal rocket launchers and even more, we actually like people from around the world? We just blew peoples' minds, trust me... Lol.
        Jun 27, 2014
      4. EtphTheElephant
        EtphTheElephant
        I want a personal rocket launcher... just to kill squirrels though.
        Jun 27, 2014
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So, what IGMC games is everyone excited for (excluding your own if you are participating)? I personally am excited for Ashworth and Ironbound Heart.
      2. Arin
        Arin
        TIrawrmisu

it's just so goddang adorable.
        Jun 24, 2014
      3. Deleted
        Deleted
        Just looked at the trailer for Vendor. That looks interesting. Reminds me a bit of that kickstarter game 'You are not the hero'.
        Jun 24, 2014
      4. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        Tirawrmisu, The Warello Network, Ironbound Heart.
        Jun 24, 2014
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Just think... roughly 5% of all 272,426 posts on this website were made by Shaz alone... Just let that sink in for a minute...
      2. Deleted
        Deleted
        181!? Bah! That sucks! Thought I was better than that >:(
        Jun 24, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        By the time anyone else gets close I'll have doubled that :D

I hope the next RPGM will be out before that happens.
        Jun 25, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        With all the unofficial chatter about a mobile port? who knows what the future may hold ;)
        Jun 25, 2014
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Alright, doing a couple more requests tonight for peoples' IGMC projects. Need a logo? Message me soon.
      2. ??????
        ??????
        ^^ I tottally done a splash screen for free commercial use. Oh also, there is a flaw with your splash script shaz :/ sorry :/
        Jun 24, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        Nope, not a flaw. It works exactly as designed. If it doesn't work when people don't follow the instructions, that's not a flaw. If people want it to do things it wasn't designed to do, that's not a flaw. ;)
        Jun 25, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        aha - fair enough.

I can completely understand why you wrote it the way it is. :)
        Jun 25, 2014
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      (;, ;) Cthulhu awakens....
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Alright, requests done for the night. I am turning in for now.
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Quick call: If you would like a custom logo for your IGMC project, message me. I am more than up to doing some logo work for people, all I need is information. Preferably, link me to the game thread.
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Earth Under Attack is getting closer and closer. Out of curiosity I want to ask... If given the choice, which team would you root for? http://i.imgur.com/dGtRknI.jpg
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Centurions all the way! :)
        Jun 23, 2014
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      About to start up the Rock Radio on Plug.DJ while I do some graphical work for EUA. If anyone would like to come visit and chat, or just come to listen to all kinds of rock/metal music from the 80s on up, drop on in and maybe even DJ yourself! http://plug.dj/hyde-radio/
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        What browser you using? I haven't heard of that problem yet.
        Jun 23, 2014
      3. mlogan
        mlogan
        Ancient IE, lol. Cannot be bothered totry something different right now. Perhaps another time.
        Jun 23, 2014
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Oh lord, you should try Chrome. Extremely easy to get set up and running. Took me like five minutes to get going and I never looked back.
        Jun 23, 2014
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      I don't want to say it is hot in my room, but two hobbits just came around and threw a ring into it....
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        That's pretty funny.
        Jun 23, 2014
      3. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        I don't want to say it's humid, but I jumped in a pool and couldn't tell the difference.
        Jun 23, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        @mlogan :o

you are still able to process self thought... Lord Dalphs mind washing was not as clean as I had hoped /
        Jun 23, 2014
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So i have been working on a single epic game since Ace was released in japan and have kept it secret until now. To the surprise of the community, I am ready to release the demo. Here is the main download link, tell me what you think... http://bit.ly/1uwKdVH
      2. Deleted
        Deleted
        BAH! Fooled!
        Jun 16, 2014
      3. The Prince of Sarcasm
        The Prince of Sarcasm
        that puppet is CREEPY!
        Jun 22, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        ^ [ like ]
        Jun 22, 2014
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      They just don't write songs like this anymore...
      1. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        They certainly don't. Tons of masterpieces that will certainly live on forever. I can't see that happen to most of today's music (haha sounds like an old grandpa xD)
        Jun 16, 2014
      2. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I feel like that link should lead to Bohemian Rhapsody.
        Jun 16, 2014
      3. Dark_Metamorphosis
        Dark_Metamorphosis
        ^ Well that's another masterpiece that will live on forever :p
        Jun 16, 2014
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So after much thought, I will in fact reopen my graphics workshop, but after the Indie Game contest is over. However, as a public announcement, if you are in the contest and you want a logo for your game, feel free to message me. Get me a link to your game page if you do though so I can get a feel for it and come up with an appropriate image.
      1. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        I'm waiting until your shop reopens.
        Jun 15, 2014
    19. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Go to sign up for an online game and the username 'hyde9318' is taken? WTF? The only reason I have used this name for YEARS is because it has never been taken. My whole world has been turned upside down, lol.
      2. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        Time to move onto hyde9319.
        Jun 14, 2014
      3. ??????
        ??????
        I know exactly how you fee dude...

When I was signing up for steam the other day Dekita was taken. Had to use DekitaRPG.

Same thing happened with xbox last year when I got another console, had to use $D13x as my username :/
        Jun 14, 2014
      4. The Prince of Sarcasm
        The Prince of Sarcasm
        I used to always put zero's at the end of my user name. People always use the same user nam so first you have "bob" then "bob1" then "bob2" ect. since people always go up numbers they never put a zero at the end of their user name. Well at least i havn't seen any besides myself.
        Jun 14, 2014
    20. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      The most accurate .gif I have ever seen for when trying to explain fixing code...
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        "Let me just tweak this one small little problem... aaannnnddd.... no... no no no! Its all broken!"
        Jun 10, 2014
      2. ??????
        ??????
        This, has the LOL Factor.
        Jun 10, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com