Mar 4, 2019
Birthday:
December 14
Teacher

Share This Page

hyde9318

RMC Coordinator, Male, from Michigan, USA

Veteran

Finally posted the wedding pictures that I promised! (General Lounge, Personal Picture Thread) Jul 2, 2018

hyde9318 was last seen:
Mar 4, 2019
    1. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Debating joining the indie game contest myself or not. Hmm....
      1. View previous comments...
      2. ??????
        ??????
        *feels invisible* ^_^
        Jun 10, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Hey, I would love to work with you on a Zombies sequel, but only if you would like to. If you dont have too much on your plate, we can brainstorm a bit. Would be fun to do two games together, lol.
        Jun 10, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        ;)

Feel free to begin brainstorm mode. You know i dont mind reading those text walls you enjoy making ^_^

I mean, Im gonna go to bed soonish, but tomorrow is all but another day for game making :D
        Jun 10, 2014
    2. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Would anybody be interested if I reopened my logo/graphics shop?
      2. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        Mind letting me know when it is up in case I miss it?
        Jun 9, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I'll probably post something on it relatively soon, soo just check back later this week.
        Jun 9, 2014
      4. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        I'll try to remember.
        Jun 9, 2014
    3. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Have worked off and on on a single minecraft modern city map since it came out on the xbox... go in today after I decided to update it and it is suddenly gone. The file is there, but the map is now a new seed and completely clear. I literally had the bottom left corner to go before the whole map was covered...
    4. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        For those of your wondering, it is men playing music to cows. The cows are actually reacting and seem to be enjoying it.
        May 25, 2014
      2. Dalph
        Dalph
        Amazing, animals love music just like we do.

They really have a soul.
        May 25, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Well, to be fair, everything has soul when you play it some soul music.... Ill see myself out now....
        May 25, 2014
    5. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Made the buttons in my signature a bit smaller so I can fit more over time, as well as added a button for both the Code Off and the eZine.
    6. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Watching "Hook" while doing some game work. Love this movie.
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Sorry, I meant Wendy's Granddaughter.
        May 24, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Very good family movie. Helps that it stars one of my favorite actors. Robin is a freakin genius. I can watch his movies all day. He is terrific in comedies, can make almost anyone laugh, but then he can turn around and make you ball your eyes out in a drama.
        May 24, 2014
      4. ??????
        ??????
        Mrs Doubtfire has got to be done of the best movies from my childhood <3

And omg Flubber <3 lol
        May 24, 2014
    7. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So, I have now seen Godzilla four times. Too many times you ask? Not at all, that movie is incredible.
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        You could have waited and saw TMNT just once!!! PIZZA TIME!
        May 23, 2014
      3. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        I may get lynched for this, but I am just not looking forward to TMNT. Megan Fox kills movies for me.
        May 23, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        I agree about Megan Fox. She's kind of a really terrible actress and it seems like the only reason she ever lands parts is because she looks like Jailbait.
        May 23, 2014
    8. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Was just asked what my life motto was, how do I live so worry free every day? Simple. "Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best". Try to find the good in every situation, no matter how bad.
      2. That Bread
        That Bread
        Mine is "Let come... what comes."
        May 21, 2014
      3. Luminous Warrior
        Luminous Warrior
        Be as gentle as a river, and you can move mountains.
        May 21, 2014
      4. Wyn Wizard
        Wyn Wizard
        Dont worry, be happy! >W<
        May 21, 2014
    9. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Okay, I couldn't help myself. After posting that teaser, I got in the mood to finish up the track. Have fun guys!
      1. ??????
        ??????
        'looks around cautiously' 'secretly has fun'
        May 20, 2014
    10. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Teaser for new battle track?
    11. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So I decided a couple hours ago that I wanted to do a toon type tileset pack only to spend two hours trying to get a simple autotile to work right... I mean, i have done autotiles before, but this one didn't want to work out at all, and it is by far the least detailed one I have done... I am out of it today. Lol.
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        May 13, 2014
      2. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Looks like a promising style, go for it!
        May 13, 2014
    12. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      New community objective... everytime you plan on typing the term "alot" in a post or reply, replace "alot" with this...
      2. Chaos Avian
        May 13, 2014
      3. Galenmereth
        Galenmereth
        And every time you type everytime, I correct you. Every time.
        May 13, 2014
      4. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Lmao, I didn't realize I did that. My bad.
        May 13, 2014
    13. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Embarrassing, lmao.
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Not sure why I didn't check the date on that, I really should have saw that coming. Good catch, btw.
        May 12, 2014
    14. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      1. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        it's an april fools article... read the comments T_T
        May 12, 2014
      2. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        Well dayum... I knew it was too good to be true. Not sure why I missed the date on it.
        May 12, 2014
    15. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      How can people be to crazed over Benedict Cumberbatch while Tom Hiddleston still walks this planet? Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I can't think of a single Cumberbatch role that I wouldn't have rather seen Hiddleston in (besides Smaug... he did dayum well there).
      2. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        I love them both :D (Tom and Benedict)
        May 11, 2014
      3. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I also love them both, really.
        May 11, 2014
      4. C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
        yeah i don't mind Tom Hiddleston but I've only seen him as Loki so... he's pretty cool i guess in that role
        May 11, 2014
    16. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      So just watched the livestream of the supposed "Gameplay Reveal" of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire... Disappointment is not the word here... They literally just showed the 3D model of Groudon and Kyogre, the box covers, and then focused on the Diance Movie...
      1. hyde9318
        hyde9318
        So much for their big reveal...
        May 11, 2014
      2. Solo
        Solo
        Ah, that's a shame.
        May 11, 2014
    17. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      What is going on, why am I addicted to a freaking mobile game? dayum you Brave Frontier, give me my time back!
      2. StrawberrySmiles
        StrawberrySmiles
        I've heard of this game...
        May 10, 2014
      3. Mon Dez
        Mon Dez
        You too? It's one of the mobile games where evolving your character does not require fusing a carbon copy which takes a lot of money and chance.
        May 10, 2014
      4. Chaneque
        Chaneque
        I used to love Brave Frontier, but now it won't run on my phone anymore.
        May 10, 2014
    18. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      Do we have any REAPER veterans here?
    19. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      If I were to pick up a quality music making software for orchestral music, what would be recommended? I hear Finale is decent, but anything else I should look into?
      2. Lars Ulrika
        Lars Ulrika
        well I'm using Fruity loops with Kontakt 5 for orchestral pieces. And sometimes I add DSK Virtuoso which is a freeware vst. Wish I could get more soundsamples though but they're overpriced for my budget sadly.
        Apr 10, 2014
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        There's a couple of threads in the Program and Utility Discussion forum that might give you some ideas.
        Apr 10, 2014
      4. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        I've used Finale for several, several years. It's definitely a great tool for writing music. The Garritan if comes with is definitely nice but I love that I can use whatever VSTs I want or export the midi to put whatever sort of sound font I want in an external software. I'm biased though. I kind of a Finale fan girl. :D
        Apr 10, 2014
    20. hyde9318
      hyde9318
      For those (if any) wondering, yes, I am going to be back soon. Hit some BUSY busy days lately, good lord. But, all is well, I am alive. :)
  • About

Birthday:
    December 14
    Teacher
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Too much has changed to display here, but since I last updated this... I teach now, I'm getting married next Summer, I'm still a weirdo, and I hope to be able to help out some people who need it. That's why Im back, to help where I can!

Make sure to contact me if you have any questions or need some help with whatever.

Signature

Click a button below to visit each link!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The RM.Coalition Website is FINALLY back up, and better than before! Make sure to visit us today for quick downloads for all of our packs, special previews for current and future packs, and even some exclusive RMC content!
    rmcofficial.wikidot.com