hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RMC is now looking for anyone who would like to contribute to our next pack as a guest contributor. Guests are not required to turn in any certain amount of resources. You can decide how much you want to do, be it one sprite or 1000 icons, all is welcome! If you are interested in being a guest or even joining the group, please contact me when you get a chance. Thank you.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Mine too sadly, lol. BUT, good thing about being with RMC is that if you can't make a release, you can always just put in with the following release. We are pretty lenient on our work schedules for our members. Overworked workers provide lower quality resources, and we would rather have quality than quantity.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Also, we do this for the fun of doing it and the experience it brings us. Work too hard, it becomes less fun, which in turn makes it less rewarding.
    NPC
    NPC
    Maybe I'll try out sometime, once I actually finish some things. I'm a bit behind on other things.
    So, me and my significant other had our anniversary the other day and I feel the plans i had for the day weren't quite good enough to show her how much I care. I am making her a big dinner tomorrow night and I have a little surprise. She is a huge Harry Potter fan... read every book, watched every movie, can answer any Potter question she hears. After dinner, I will be making her some homemade ButterBeer from Harry Potter for us to drink. Does this sound like a good idea?
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    Yes. I know a lot of guys that would be jealous of that.
    seita
    seita
    Always wanted to taste that. Good idear sir
    Jarrad
    Jarrad
    I've had it Universal Studios before, it's good stuff.
    Okay, need some help. I need someone who enjoys Creepy Pastas, and knows a bit about writing. I need something proofread by one or two people before I give it a post.
    Oh how I wish RMWeb had its own App. I would love to get notifications for when i get a message or a topic I subscribe to has an update. I would be willing to fork over some cash for that, just saying.
    I feel bad for the companies that signed the deal to release their content first on the XboxOne like Bethesda and Infinity Ward. "Wait, so you mean to tell us we signed a deal with you, and then you go and almost purposely commit business suicide, ultimately making it to where we would have been better off signing the Sony deal instead?"
    ??????
    ??????
    call me an idiot, or even slap me in the face and call me a dragon... but what was it that microsoft has done ?
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    You have to login every 24 hours to play games, games are tied to the users account which kills sharing games with friends, used game fees, requires Kinect to be on at all times otherwise the console won't work. And a $500 price tag to add insult to injury.
    ??????
    ??????
    oh dayum !! that is business suicide.. and there was me finnally considering moving to xBox instead of PS... me no thinkey so :p
    Would the resource WIP thread be the right place to get feedback on a new logo?
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Yes.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    If it's a resource and it's in progress, yes :3
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    Pretty catchy xD That'll be playing through my head all day now :D
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Yeah, that has happened to me too. Bad thing is, it is really becoming an issue with me. I am trying to finish up another song but the Underbrush beat keeps blocking any new beats from popping in my head, lol.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I think my Conga and Bongo skins need to be replaced. It took me like seven takes to record the Conga/Bongo solo right, and the skins sure paid the price.
    The Rider of the Pale Horse Will be making his way to my soundcloud soon. Before the song's release, let's have a little quiz. Who is the rider of the Pale Horse? What group of riders does he belong to? And what great event is said to be brought about by this rider and his partners?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Extra points to anyone who can list the three other horsemen without looking them up. Be careful though, one of them goes by different names depending on the culture.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    The other three are War, Conquest, and Famine. Somehow Pestilence later replaced Conquest.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Ding ding ding, we have our winner. Conquest has been known to be called Pestilence and Plague depending on how he is portrayed. However, and this is mind-blowingly dumb in my mind, but he was turned into a woman and renamed Fury for the Darkstalkers games.
    Did you guys know about this little known security feature on the iPhone 5?

Emzie
    Emzie
    Hahaha someone would gonna going to waste money to try that (if it's became real)
    Is there a way to figure out which topic on the forums has the most replies?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Holiday Event was 568 posts, PC is now over 630. But I also forgot about staff forums, yeah.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Game making drive threads also get pretty long. The January one had 1021 replies. :)
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Huh, I figured the thread would be longer than that. Well, at the most, it was the fastest moving topic of all time.
    Eh, wanted to work on some stuff today, but I just can't bring myself to do it. This is just one of those days where I just don't feel like my usual cheery self.
    Emzie
    Emzie
    Oh yeah, laziness.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Pretty much.
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    Sometimes a little break away from working on a project is a good then. Relax, do other stuff, then when you come back to your project, you may approach it refreshed and eager to work on it (hopefully). :)
    After seeing the thread about RPG Maker trailers, I kind of want to remake the trailers, but by doing impersonations of different people while doing the voiceovers, as kind of a spoof type deal. So like remake the XP one with Christopher Walken doing the voiceover, or the VX one as Bane from Batman, that sort of thing.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I need to see if I can get my recording equipment out again and make sure it all is still up to par.
    Travatar
    Travatar
    Kermit. (The Frog.)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I can't do Kermit very well. I tried to on a voiceover job a long time ago and it turned out more like Ms. Piggy, lol.
    So wait... Both Gomi AND Despain were banned? What did I miss? What happened?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh god no, I forgot about Pixel Academy. Who is going to handle that now?
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Chain Game will be handled by Deckkiller, it's not dead yet. Also the podcast will still be going. Should have another episode up next week!
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    I'm basically the Des ambassador now. :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta