hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is RMWeb planning on having a Black Friday or Cyber Monday sale? Wasn't sure, want to pick up the rest of those cool PV Games Medieval packs
    Reactions: Matseb2611
    Kes
    Kes
    Sales are never announced in advance. But there was a big one only very recently, so...
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    There is a big sale on Steam right now, and a bunch of the packs are on sale (listed as DLC for RPG Maker MV)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Thank you Jesse. I've got most of the packs so far, but I need the bosses, dungeon, and the two latest ones and I'll be complete for now
    Excuse my "newbie" question, but I'm drawing a blank. What's the BBCode for adding a label to a spoiler tag? As in replace the "spoiler".
    Wouldn't it be my luck, get an idea for a cool project, both of my scripter/coder partners are retired from the community... lol
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm a decent coder, but lousy graphicist, which made me resign on IGMC :D
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Hopefully you can get a new team ^.^
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    While that does suck, there are a ton more talented scripters in the community. You can probably complete a majority of the project without scripting, so why not get to work on that while you try to find more people who would be interested in working together with you on your game?
    All those looking for more 'titles1/2' resources, I'm about to make y'all happy with the RMC pack, lmao.
    Reactions: starlight dream
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    When the pack drops, remember... I didn't plan on doing this many title screen related sources.... I got a bit carried away, lol
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    By the way, when's the submission deadline for RMC pack? I am thinking to contribute a handful of things too.
    Taking a few team members in now for RM.Coalition, pack four begins mid-late this week!
    Kes
    Kes
    From the Rules for Status Updates, "Do not ask people to join your forum, team or project..."
    Please post in Project Recruitment.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Totally my bad bud, edited and noted.
    Okay, so it's settled, I'm going to begin work on a new RM Coalition pack tonight! IF anyone wants to contribute, message me!
    Kes
    Kes
    Given that a lot have people have joined since the original packs, you might want to post somewhere with a bit of detail.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I planned on it actually. Busy day working on commissions, and I don't want to do a quick post. I'll have time tomorrow for a proper post.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Excellent news! I really liked those. Oh, maybe I should contribute something. I wonder what's in demand nowadays.
    Just thought... Does RMWeb have a community Discord?
    Reactions: Amane Kagari
    Kes
    Kes
    No, and there are no plans to do so, as far as I am aware.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Ah, that's sad, Discord is a lot of fun to use, and makes it easy to chat on the fly. I would ask about starting one, but I want to get back into the community a bit more first.
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    For general conversations with people, perhaps you should make your own discord channel (or ask a friend for one in PM). That's at least my advice. Also, welcome back to the community. :D (P.S. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'm usually around.)
    Any artists here know much about coloring and shading cartoon style? I have an image I am trying to add color to, but it just doesn't seem to want to come out right for me. I just can't seem to get the nice cartoon feeling. I could use some help from anyone willing to take a look. 
    What are considered the better horror genre games made with RPG Maker? I'm wanting to hunt some down to play, but not sure where to start...
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Well I'm prettyt sure you know them already, but Ib and Witch's house are two very popular horror themed games made with RM.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    What about Corpse Party? Is that in English? And for some reason the name "Yume Nikki" or something like that keeps drifting into my mind.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Yume Nikki is more surreal and weird, not really horror. But yeah Corpse Party is another good example.
    Thank you everyone who came and kept me company today on twitch. The build is half done, which is probably the fastest huge build so far for me, so thank you for your patience. Will be doing more later this week.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    It was a great livestream! (I didn't have a twitch account though XD) The structure you were building looked pretty detailed and cool so far! :D Awesome job, hyde9318! :D
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Why thank you. So far it is still pretty incomplete, but eventually the map will feature a large city and such. The past few months have been a medieval themed map and has gotten absolutely huge, so I thought about starting a modern city to start streaming to kind of mix things up. Thank you much for tuning in though and checking things out. It makes streaming much more worthwhile. :)
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    No problem at all! It was fun attending! :D Best of luck in creating your modern city! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connoruption