hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oooh, I can hear them playing. I can hear the ringing of a beat-up old guitar. Oh oh, I can hear them singing. Keep on dreaming, even if it breaks your heart.
    Sweet, finally got a tester who is also a DnD3E Veteran. Testing may actually go smoother this time, lol. No offence to my other testers, btw. It is just easier to understand what is going on when you know the system better.
    AlaiaVee
    AlaiaVee
    I might have to check it out then. What project is it you are referring to. Certainly not DWM2, right?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Lol, no. It is more of a secret little project, but it is completely browser based, not through RM programs. That is why I am not going to talk about it much here. Probably against the rules talk about it much, but if you are interested in the future, I will let you know when it is playable.
    AlaiaVee
    AlaiaVee
    sure, that'd be cool to look into. Let me know when there's a beta or something.
    Exchanged the DXL1 Headset for a X32 headset, and I am far from regretting it. My lord, you never realize how nice wireless is until you compare them side-by-side. I would dance with these things on, if my dancing didnt make spectators want to punch babies.
    May possibly revive my old YouTube Series of RM game reviews. Also, may add in previews into that series for people who would like them made.
    Just bought the Turtle Beach Ear Force DXL1 Headset. Havent tried it yet. Anyone want to chime in on if they are any good before I open them and void the receipt?
    DWM2 is well under way, with testers most likely seeing a beta-demo either by the end of the month or very early next month. Once they are done, you guys get the demo. Hope you all like it when you get it. Alot of work has gone into this.
    There are productive days... There are slow days. And then there are days where to have to hit yourself, grab a beer, and say "Lets get some sh*t done!". Guess which day today is.
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    Slow day?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Well, it was. I couldnt do anything earlier. Didnt even want to open the database and balance anything.
    01010100 01110010 01101111 01101100 01101100
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    E mega drec kysa. YHUDRAN!

(hint: oui means you)
    Emzie
    Emzie
    dana makamurit la deng namber na deni! *problem?.jpg*
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    @Fafnir, nor am I.

@Usagi, not completely. I have my first warn now, so that is a hint to that.
    Anyone think they can help? I am using YanFly Menu Engine Ace. I would like to disable the menu during certain parts of the game, and then re-enable the menu later. Any clue how to go about this?
    McTricky
    McTricky
    Are you sure the Disable Menu Access in the Events tab doesn't work?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Hmm... I just assumed it didnt, but I think I am going to give it a shot. Ill report back later.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Hyde please make a thread in the script support forum. Profile feeds are not for asking help with RPG Maker.
    If only I could find the root of the TP like I did with the root script for leveling, I could remove that as well. Anyone know exactly where the root for TP is in the VX Ace Base scripts?
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Other than that, TP is only really defined in battle, so you'll find everything you need in Game_BattlerBase. The variable @tp is what you're looking at. There is no "def tp" in there, though there is a "def max_tp".
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh, one of the last scripts I havent checked yet, lol. Alright, thank you Neon. And I knew about the system option, I just have a new idea for TP. Going to convert it to something completely new, but I wanted to first know how it works.
    Neon Black
    Neon Black
    Yup, wasn't sure what you wanted it for, so I figured I'd give some stuff to start with. If you wanted to use it like an alternate to MP, you'd probably have to re-define it, but I found some pretty great ways to make it like an "overdrive" type thing. Anyway, good luck with what you're doing.
    My heart goes out to the families affected today in Colorado. Such a horrible tragedy.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    @SolarGale, uhmm... not sure. This is happening in Aurora right now.
    Espon
    Espon
    I can't fathom what goes through people's minds sometimes...what would possess someone to rig their apartment with explosives then go shoot down people in the middle of a movie? Can't feel safe anywhere.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    @hyde9318 Yeah the news story about the shootings in the cinema right? I read it was near Denver Colorado
    Can someone point me in the direction of a good RM game that is not Drunken Paladin, Cartographer, or In Search of Dragons? Two of those are on my computer already and I have played the hell out of them, and the other isn't done yet. I need something else to try out during my down time.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I enjoyed Lucidity:False which you can find on rpgmaker.net.
    Ok, so anyone else agree that this site has some of the coolest staff known to man? BTW, @Staff, sorry guys. Those of you who that was meant for already know why I said it.
    Ok, so anyone else agree that this site has some of the coolest staff known to man? BTW, @Staff, sorry guys. Those of you who that was meant for already know why I said it.
    Waiting for a mod to approve my thread. I have some edits to make before it gets posted on, but I can never tell when it's going to get approved or not, lol.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Wait, how do you even know if it was turned down? Do you get a notice or message?
    PK8
    PK8
    You don't. Wait up to 3 days to see if your thread gets approved. If it doesn't, PM the moderator of the forum you were creating your thread in.
    Did anyone know that MobyChan is one of the best scripters ever? No joke. (Alright Moby, there is your plug for the day, lol)
    Fafnir
    Fafnir
    +1
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    So, did anyone here see how fast Moby helped with my script request? I think that is one of the only times I have done a script request and actually gotten it completed. And in such a short amount of time, I couldnt ask for more.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    BTW, that was not meant to offend. I am just stating that usually, my requests get overlooked.
    Ok, offering basic advertising over at RMP for a low price of a donation to our site. You donate, you get basic Ad space.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Forgot to mention. This is mostly to help both support struggling game designers as well as help our site stay afloat. Larger ads will also be available soon.
    You guys almost ready for a Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Demo? I am finishing up some balancing right now and then only have a few more events to finish. Then it goes to my testers and then to you guys.
    Do my eyes deceive me? Is that Drunken Paladin posting an updated version of TotDP in the completed games forum? Oh... My... God... Well, there goes my weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

YES! officially released my games soundtrack on Itunes, Spotify, and Amazon..... kinda cool!

Another old age version of Reid. Trying out different style.
Hey everyone! Not sure how many people know about Cafofo Music on Itch.io, but I highly recommend their Sound Effects! It is amazing quality AND quantity and best of all, they are having a 50% sale! I can't express how much I love sales.
Wow.... My last map GIF got 47 likes, 16 retweet and 2,105 views on Twitter in 24 hours. My game thread here's only got 3k views in 6-7 months. I guess building my Twitter was insanely worth it. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZeoValinferno