hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• RMP is having a literature based contest. Looking for some people who would like to write some fantasy stories. Also, will soon be looking for some guest judges.
    Guess who just got to level 100 Enchanting. THIS GUY! Good lord, 1000 soul gems and iron daggers later, I really feel accomplished.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Well, I guess people were complaining that you could level to 100 in smithing just with iron daggers, and it could be done in under 30 minutes. I mean, i personally did that with my warrior character, but I didnt see it as a problem. Just dont do it if you dont like it, lol. But yeah, a few of the skills have gotten a bit harder. It also seems to me that the magic skills have gotten harder as well, but it could just be me.
    punram
    Yeah, I agree. It seems pointless to patch something like that on a single-player game, since it's not like people can exploit it and somehow have the advantage over other players like in a multiplayer game.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Really, I didnt even know you could nerf a single player game. I thought that was a MMO thing. But oh well, I guess it gives me yet another reason to spend countless hours in Skyrim, lol.
    Am I really the only one who thinks Journey's new singer is AMAZING? Both of the newest albums are simply amazing. This guy may have an even wider range than Parry ever did.
    Wow. RMP Servers go down for a little bit. Out of boredom and waiting for RMP to get back online, I try RMWeb, and that was down too. Odd morning, lol.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    It was scheduled downtime.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Ah, didnt see that. We are back up now as well. However, ours was more of a bad surprise than a scheduled downtime, lol.
    Possibly going to start helping people with advertising. Feel like just helping people out, specially the ones who are having a rough time. The RMing community is already a rough place to get recognized, so I would like to give people new options that they may have not had before.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Heh that's pretty cool
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    neat n_n what kind of advertising are you going to do? Games? Resources? both?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Whatever people would like to advertise. I think I am going to do really basic advertising for free, and then allow further advertising for donations, at very low prices. Donations will go to support RMP.
    Wow, just about give myself a concussion while balancing monsters. Who says databasing isn't a man's sport?
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    There's some simple math formulas you can do to almost always get the balancing correct :o
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh. well I have a chart that I use because it is a monster taming/catching game, so enemies are also actors. But I went to stand up and go get a drink and ended up smashing my head into a low hanging light, lol.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    But I am interested. Would it be alright if you showed me what you are talking about?
    Would allowing guests a certain amount of viewing time before they are sent directly to the registration page on our site be a smart idea, or should I just leave it to where people can browse as much as they want without ever registering?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Well, it is a RMing community, so I think it might actually be a bad idea. But it seems like alot of people use RMing community websites to just leech resources. I am more looking for a way for people to join and become part of the community instead of just grabbing stuff and leaving. It is kind of disheartening to some people to look at the board stats and see more guests online than members.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    And according to Google analytics, the guests are spending around 15 minutes surfing the boards before leaving anyways. So I am trying to find cool ways to draw people into joining and staying a bit.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Never mind guys, I figured out what I am going to do. Guest will get a watered down version of the site. They will get to view forums and everything, but members only will get to use the site's Economy system, Experience system, and Roleplaying systems as well as any other big systems that are available. That way, there is a reason to actually sign up.
    Looking for a decent spriter to help out with some minor edits and possibly a custom hat.
    DAWNGUARD!!!
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    I don't know what you're talking ab.. STEELGUARD!!!
    Shablo5
    Is dawnguard out now? :o Is it Xbox only? I want my PC dawnguard :(
    punram
    Yeah, it comes out roughly a month later for PC and PS3 users. I have to say, I'm not liking the increase in timed exclusives being bought up by Microsoft.
    On top of just getting Star Wars: The Complete Saga, I have also just gotten all four seasons of The Clone Wars. Star Wars Ultra Marathon coming up!
    Just got my first Blu-Ray player and the Star Wars Complete Saga Blu-Ray. Well, there goes everything i planned on doing this week.
    Quote of the Day: Unlce- Fourth Meal is just for no good drunks who do nothing but drink beer all day and night. Me- But havent you been drinking since 4 yesterday? Uncle- Yeah, thats why I am going to Taco Bell right now. Wanna go?
    Sherlock Holmes:Game of Shadows was simply terrific. Just bought and watched it. Also got John Carter, but that wasnt quite as good.
    Strawberrycat24
    Strawberrycat24
    Are you kidding John carter was amazing!

If you want something to compare it to get the original film "Princess of Mars" from the early 90's The aliens weren't computer animated...in fact they used all prosthetic make up for the lizardman aliens. Not to mention there was no Woola.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Dont get me wrong, John Carter was good. I was just saying that Holmes was better, imo.
    Sitting here listening to Queensryche, working on my game. Starting a development team soon in case anyone would like to help out. Nothing huge, just a group of friends working on a game together.
    Well, after a few hours of sitting around watching Lunarea doodle, I think I may have to go and play MW3. Some noobs are going down tonight!
    Sitting in my studio with four guitars, en electric drum set, and my recording equipment. God, recording music for your own game just feels so damn rewarding. I hope it all sounds good with the finished product.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013
Ami
--- Swimming ---

F.Knight: This Shrine always Flood. We don't have a choice,we have to Swimming in this place
F.Healer: That Insane!
F.Mage: We can use…Boat,rather than Swimming
F.Knight: You guys…Can't Swim?
F.Healer & F.Mage: (Shocked) Eehh??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RowanWolf