hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hatfields and McCoys is now over and I must say... It was one hell of a show. Buying it as soon as I can, for sure.
    Ok, any minecrafters here who have gotten the Xbox Live game? If so, would you like to be a part of my world online? If so, message me and we can set up arrangements. Looking for people to populate my now growing world.
    It is so cool see members making a name for themselves, specially when I can remember when they first started RMing and joined the community. They grow up so quick.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Been around since the site that is now hbgames started. I tend to remember most people but I still wonder what happened to sephirothspawn, such a gifted scripter.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Luna, that may explain it then. I may just remember your first posts.

Knight, I too wondered what had happened to Sep. Such useful scripts, every time.
    Νύξ
    Νύξ
    im a decent maper and i can franken sprite fairly well"BUT"im not that skilled.

Unfortunately all my skill is stuck on paper art ,drawing and so on.....

I remember once making a breath taking map with scenory that was so butifull...and then my ocd kicked in and i scraped the whole thing.....twas a sad day...
    Lol, I may be one of the only people I know who can play only through Paragus on Kotor II and already be well on my way to the Dark Side. Sith Lord status, here I come!
    Got my computer shipped and am now waiting for it's eminent return. Also, just found my old copy of SW: Kotor II. After hours of figuring out how to run it on Windows 7, I am now starting a new game on possibly the greatest Star Wars game of all time.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    HOW DID YOU GET IT TO RUN
    Quigon
    Quigon
    PLEASE
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Just had to install a patch. If you want, I might be able to find it for you. However, I also used a no-CD crack. Not to pirate the game, but because I am always too lazy to go find the disks I need to play my games. lol.
    So, I assume our bargain continues? Kukukuku.. ~
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Our bargain? You mean what I sent you a message about a while back?
    Bought Minecraft XBLA minutes after it was released. Now finding out that I am required to have an HDTV to use the Splitscreen mode, even though I was not informed about this at any time prior to purchase. I am not very happy about this... Not at all.
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    refund! refund! that's why I dislike the XBLA and how they handle stuff.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    They wont give any of us a refund.
    Just finished extracting all of Fallout 3 and New Vegas' texture files. Now I will begin work on my Fallout 3d resource pack. If you have experience in Blender and would like to help with the pack, please let me know. I could use alot of help.
    GFX Bunker has a few requests waiting for approval. Please stop by when you get the chance and check them out.
    Prexus, I edited the logo a bit. Grab it whenever you like. Other than that, Im heading off to bed. 6:30am here and I still haven't been to sleep.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Got alot of work done on my game today though. So big plus.
    Prexus, you can now pick up the first version of your logo in the Bunker. Leave any thoughts you would like in a post.
    tpasmall, if you see this, check the Bunker. I edited my last post and did two new logos for you to choose from.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I try to check out 2-3 projects from the Games In Development forum every fortnight. I usually don't spend more then 30 minutes to an hour on each project, but I do try to leave a comment to share my thoughts on each one I check out. I usually just pick whatever catches my eye, but if you're reading this and would like a little feedback on your project in development let me know and I'll see if I can check it out :)
I drew Resident Evil 2 style lock for my horror game. (Pixels intended)
I wake up to see I now have 73 subscribers on YouTube, that means I've gained 67 subs in the last two days. :LZSexcite:
With all this practice, I'll be hitting competitive in social distancing soon.
Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unowa23