hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind...
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Except for the guy taking all the eyes and never giving his. :D
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    "In the land of the blind the one-eyed man is king."
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Swimming game ol' chap, you win this round. Lol.
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    C-C-C-Cashmere
    Haha you're a champ. Looking forward to your guys' game.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Ah, thank you. Last year was a blast, I can't wait to get started again! Also, hope to see you there as well. Would love to see what you come up with!
    Anyone willing to look over a chapter from something I am writing for me? Mainly just looking for opinions, feedback, and some proofreading if there are mistakes.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    About the typical novel chapter I would say. Just about 3800 words?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yeah, it might take me a while to go through it, if that's all right with you of course, but I can give that a look certainly.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Thats cool with me. I may even post it in the literature section so people can give me feedback and I can update it to sound better as we go.

Ill send you a link to the online copy though.
    Does anyone here write? And if so, would you be willing to read a chapter of mine and give me thoughts on it? I need opinions.
    Everyone tries to make fangames like Pokemon, Earthbound, Final Fantasy, etc. I'm a bit disappointed none of you have even attempted to RPG the glory that is Naughty Bear...
    Just need real quick (I hope to finish up the map within the hour) feedback on this. Too dark? Doesnt make sense? IDK, any comments at all? http://i.imgur.com/4vTcvTj.png
    Vexed
    Vexed
    All hope lost~

Nice looking map btw. I would possibly tweak the lighting a bit as I agree with Venka, the light glows look a tad off but the map itself makes total sense to me and it's pretty appealing to look at :D
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    I think this looks kickass awesome. The light glows are fine, I think. Yeah, can be improved a bit - I think it'll be more realistic if it fades a bit more smoothly rather than having a bright spot in the middle like that, but I don't even mind that to be honest.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Oh one thing that looks a bit strange - how can someone reach so high on the wall to make that writing 'We can never be forgiven'? Not to mention it's behind the computers as well.
    So, would anybody be willing to do a bit of VoiceOver work? It wouldn't be a ton, just reading a couple things each, but it would be donated work due to it being for Zombies 2, which is a free game. Let me know if you would like to give it a shot.
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Not sure if my recording equipment is quite to the standard you'd like, but sure, I might be willing to lend a hand. Or vocal cord, as the case might be. ;)
    MarikuJunrei
    MarikuJunrei
    same here
    So confession time. I somewhat tricked the community a bit. I showed off a trailer for a horror game a bit back and said that THAT was what my next release will be, but "Jeff" is actually set for a late November/December release. I showed that to get people off the trail of what I am actually getting ready for... http://i.imgur.com/KnThV89.png
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Just to be clear, "Jeff" is still completely under production. However, I dont feel you guys are going to be disappointed with this other production, trust me. If Dekita and I do what we would like to do with it, I dont feel many people will be worried about getting this first. ;)
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    zombies II !? yeah!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Exciting. I wonder what sort of surprises that will hold.
    Nintendo keeps talking about "Region Locking" their NEW 3DS. Can someone who knows more about this kind of stuff explain why that would be a good idea? Why is that even a thing?
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    If I were to make a guess, I'd say it would be so that a person in America couldn't but a copy of a game, either because of currency differences, or because of No Export For You.
    xein
    xein
    content control. Different regions have different regulations.
    Red-Pill
    Red-Pill
    It's a piracy thing, region lock prevents your game system from reading a different regions games. Meaning that you wont be able to play a japanese game on an american 3DS.
    Started yesterday and I already have a teaser ready for this horror game... Let me know if the atmosphere feels creepy enough...
    Candacis
    Candacis
    That laugh was really creepy!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    This isn't actually a map that the player roams around on, it is just for this single cutscene. I went that dark mainly to give the feel that it is late late at night, the character had just gotten ready for bed, it's hard to make out if anything else is in the room. I want to really play the suspense game with this game and not show my "monster" until I absolutely have to. That way the player is always "in the dark", so to speak.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    But I can assure, playable maps, and even most cutscenes, won't be anywhere near as dark. This one was just for the trailer, it may not even be the same in game. :)
    Writing the theme song for the Horror game I mentioned yesterday. Took apart an old music box and I'm using the keys from it to record a nice, creepy music box melody... Time to start using music to mess with peoples' heads, Hehehe...
    Getting started on an atmosphere/story heavy suspense/horror game that will be hopefully ready just in time for Halloween. Not relying on jump scares here. The goal is to give goosebumps and make you need the lights on just to walk down your hallways... :)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Not a Zombies sequel yet, sorry. But who knows what I will have for you guys for Christmas... ;)
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    While it is another 30 day thing, I don't expect it to be another EUA. That was some major work, where as this isn't going to be a HUGE undertaking. More of an Ode to a certain CreepyPasta from a big fan. ;)
    ??????
    ??????
    30 day game projects are fun. :)
    I could use some help (not RM related) from someone who has decent writing abilities, and an interest in Marvel Comics.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I can only supply one of those things, and it's not marvel related.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    i can do a little bit of both. although i havent read a marvel comic in some time though.
    If there is a decent spriter out there that is willing to trade work for work, let me know. The ideas in my head want to come out so bad, but I can't sprite to save my life.
    Diretooth
    Diretooth
    I have the same problem.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Post in Resource Requests?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.
Another screenshot from my 3D RMMV project, this time from an inside map:

I have lost count of how many times I have used assorted Mexican foods as test variables, or console.log messages. Listen... I just write taco a lot. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuskingan