hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have a cool surprise for the EUA supporters now. I am excited.
    ??????
    ??????
    I am going to be tired tomorrow lol

Another "all-nighter" for me :D
    Seeing some of these IGMC games popping up, I am horribly glad we didn't go into the RPG Category. My god, some of these things are gorgeous.
    ??????
    ??????
    Why? There arent many games in the non RPG i dont think :/

Havent really looked recently though....
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    I think there's more non-rpg than rpg.
    Polite Whale
    Polite Whale
    From what I have seen there are more RPGs actually. A good hand of Non-RPGs though. Competition will be really though.
    ??????
    ??????
    ;)

See what happens with the iGMC first lol - it will be a complete game after all so if i did do a kickstarter - it would mainly be for ports to other systems and for like 100 playble ships and 1000's of enemies lmao
    Jesse - PVGames
    Jesse - PVGames
    If that is the case, you might as well remake it in Construct 2 or something so you can easily port it to pretty much any and every platform.
    ??????
    ??????
    Yea - it would probably be the case - unless RPGM want to announce anything mobile-y soon ;)
    Sent a support ticket in three days ago for a game that I play on IOS, decided to check in on it... still awaiting assignment to a support agent... Why do I even bother?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Avengers Alliance on IOS. Love the game, I partake in PVP and everything. Problem is, I have sunk real money into it, yet I still cant get a bit of support when **** happens.
    ??????
    ??????
    Typical mmo :/

Send a new ticket stating you are trying to spend money and cant - and have this issue also and state what you really want/

Chances are they will reply quickly :p
    Shaz
    Shaz
    was 3 days ago Friday? Do they get weekends off?
    Working on some stuff for Earth Under Attack, as well as my resource set, today. Same as before, I'm streaming the my rock radio for the duration for anyone who just wants some background noise. Feel free to join me. http://plug.dj/hyde-radio/
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    You're making a resource pack? Awesome.
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    whiskey in the jar! YEAH!!!!!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Howdy there Flare! Somebody joined me pretty quickly this time, lol. Usually someone doesn't come in until I am bout to stop streaming, lol
    Some of the FOX News Crew just make me ashamed to share a country with them. Why are they so damned hateful for no apparent legitimate reason? They literally get paid to push the idea that Americans have to be violent and hate everyone else just to survive...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Honestly, as long as FOX still fills their air time hating everyone that isn't rich republicans, and CNN fills their air time making up **** as they go along, Americans aren't going to get much in terms of legitimate news.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    And Americans who aren't complaining because we can't have personal rocket launchers and even more, we actually like people from around the world? We just blew peoples' minds, trust me... Lol.
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    I want a personal rocket launcher... just to kill squirrels though.
    So, what IGMC games is everyone excited for (excluding your own if you are participating)? I personally am excited for Ashworth and Ironbound Heart.
    Arin
    Arin
    TIrawrmisu

it's just so goddang adorable.
    Deleted
    Just looked at the trailer for Vendor. That looks interesting. Reminds me a bit of that kickstarter game 'You are not the hero'.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Tirawrmisu, The Warello Network, Ironbound Heart.
    Just think... roughly 5% of all 272,426 posts on this website were made by Shaz alone... Just let that sink in for a minute...
    Deleted
    181!? Bah! That sucks! Thought I was better than that >:(
    Shaz
    Shaz
    By the time anyone else gets close I'll have doubled that :D

I hope the next RPGM will be out before that happens.
    ??????
    ??????
    With all the unofficial chatter about a mobile port? who knows what the future may hold ;)
    Alright, doing a couple more requests tonight for peoples' IGMC projects. Need a logo? Message me soon.
    ??????
    ??????
    ^^ I tottally done a splash screen for free commercial use. Oh also, there is a flaw with your splash script shaz :/ sorry :/
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nope, not a flaw. It works exactly as designed. If it doesn't work when people don't follow the instructions, that's not a flaw. If people want it to do things it wasn't designed to do, that's not a flaw. ;)
    ??????
    ??????
    aha - fair enough.

I can completely understand why you wrote it the way it is. :)
    Quick call: If you would like a custom logo for your IGMC project, message me. I am more than up to doing some logo work for people, all I need is information. Preferably, link me to the game thread.
    About to start up the Rock Radio on Plug.DJ while I do some graphical work for EUA. If anyone would like to come visit and chat, or just come to listen to all kinds of rock/metal music from the 80s on up, drop on in and maybe even DJ yourself! http://plug.dj/hyde-radio/
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    What browser you using? I haven't heard of that problem yet.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Ancient IE, lol. Cannot be bothered totry something different right now. Perhaps another time.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh lord, you should try Chrome. Extremely easy to get set up and running. Took me like five minutes to get going and I never looked back.
    I don't want to say it is hot in my room, but two hobbits just came around and threw a ring into it....
    mlogan
    mlogan
    That's pretty funny.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I don't want to say it's humid, but I jumped in a pool and couldn't tell the difference.
    ??????
    ??????
    @mlogan :o

you are still able to process self thought... Lord Dalphs mind washing was not as clean as I had hoped /
    They just don't write songs like this anymore...
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    They certainly don't. Tons of masterpieces that will certainly live on forever. I can't see that happen to most of today's music (haha sounds like an old grandpa xD)
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I feel like that link should lead to Bohemian Rhapsody.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    ^ Well that's another masterpiece that will live on forever :p
    So after much thought, I will in fact reopen my graphics workshop, but after the Indie Game contest is over. However, as a public announcement, if you are in the contest and you want a logo for your game, feel free to message me. Get me a link to your game page if you do though so I can get a feel for it and come up with an appropriate image.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I'm waiting until your shop reopens.
    Go to sign up for an online game and the username 'hyde9318' is taken? WTF? The only reason I have used this name for YEARS is because it has never been taken. My whole world has been turned upside down, lol.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Time to move onto hyde9319.
    ??????
    ??????
    I know exactly how you fee dude...

When I was signing up for steam the other day Dekita was taken. Had to use DekitaRPG.

Same thing happened with xbox last year when I got another console, had to use $D13x as my username :/
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    I used to always put zero's at the end of my user name. People always use the same user nam so first you have "bob" then "bob1" then "bob2" ect. since people always go up numbers they never put a zero at the end of their user name. Well at least i havn't seen any besides myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMEEEEPTb