hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Debating joining the indie game contest myself or not. Hmm....
    ??????
    ??????
    *feels invisible* ^_^
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Hey, I would love to work with you on a Zombies sequel, but only if you would like to. If you dont have too much on your plate, we can brainstorm a bit. Would be fun to do two games together, lol.
    ??????
    ??????
    ;)

Feel free to begin brainstorm mode. You know i dont mind reading those text walls you enjoy making ^_^

I mean, Im gonna go to bed soonish, but tomorrow is all but another day for game making :D
    Have worked off and on on a single minecraft modern city map since it came out on the xbox... go in today after I decided to update it and it is suddenly gone. The file is there, but the map is now a new seed and completely clear. I literally had the bottom left corner to go before the whole map was covered...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    For those of your wondering, it is men playing music to cows. The cows are actually reacting and seem to be enjoying it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Amazing, animals love music just like we do.

They really have a soul.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Well, to be fair, everything has soul when you play it some soul music.... Ill see myself out now....
    Made the buttons in my signature a bit smaller so I can fit more over time, as well as added a button for both the Code Off and the eZine.
    Watching "Hook" while doing some game work. Love this movie.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Sorry, I meant Wendy's Granddaughter.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Very good family movie. Helps that it stars one of my favorite actors. Robin is a freakin genius. I can watch his movies all day. He is terrific in comedies, can make almost anyone laugh, but then he can turn around and make you ball your eyes out in a drama.
    ??????
    ??????
    Mrs Doubtfire has got to be done of the best movies from my childhood <3

And omg Flubber <3 lol
    So, I have now seen Godzilla four times. Too many times you ask? Not at all, that movie is incredible.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    You could have waited and saw TMNT just once!!! PIZZA TIME!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I may get lynched for this, but I am just not looking forward to TMNT. Megan Fox kills movies for me.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I agree about Megan Fox. She's kind of a really terrible actress and it seems like the only reason she ever lands parts is because she looks like Jailbait.
    Was just asked what my life motto was, how do I live so worry free every day? Simple. "Prepare for the worst, Hope for the best". Try to find the good in every situation, no matter how bad.
    So I decided a couple hours ago that I wanted to do a toon type tileset pack only to spend two hours trying to get a simple autotile to work right... I mean, i have done autotiles before, but this one didn't want to work out at all, and it is by far the least detailed one I have done... I am out of it today. Lol.
    Embarrassing, lmao.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Not sure why I didn't check the date on that, I really should have saw that coming. Good catch, btw.
    How can people be to crazed over Benedict Cumberbatch while Tom Hiddleston still walks this planet? Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I can't think of a single Cumberbatch role that I wouldn't have rather seen Hiddleston in (besides Smaug... he did damn well there).
    So just watched the livestream of the supposed "Gameplay Reveal" of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire... Disappointment is not the word here... They literally just showed the 3D model of Groudon and Kyogre, the box covers, and then focused on the Diance Movie...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    So much for their big reveal...
    Solo
    Solo
    Ah, that's a shame.
    What is going on, why am I addicted to a freaking mobile game? Damn you Brave Frontier, give me my time back!
    StrawberrySmiles
    StrawberrySmiles
    I've heard of this game...
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    You too? It's one of the mobile games where evolving your character does not require fusing a carbon copy which takes a lot of money and chance.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I used to love Brave Frontier, but now it won't run on my phone anymore.
    If I were to pick up a quality music making software for orchestral music, what would be recommended? I hear Finale is decent, but anything else I should look into?
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    well I'm using Fruity loops with Kontakt 5 for orchestral pieces. And sometimes I add DSK Virtuoso which is a freeware vst. Wish I could get more soundsamples though but they're overpriced for my budget sadly.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    There's a couple of threads in the Program and Utility Discussion forum that might give you some ideas.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I've used Finale for several, several years. It's definitely a great tool for writing music. The Garritan if comes with is definitely nice but I love that I can use whatever VSTs I want or export the midi to put whatever sort of sound font I want in an external software. I'm biased though. I kind of a Finale fan girl. :D
    For those (if any) wondering, yes, I am going to be back soon. Hit some BUSY busy days lately, good lord. But, all is well, I am alive. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kelevra069