hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Playing some World of Tanks on the 360 right now. Man, this game is great to play and just relax. lol
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    Let's just take a moment to realize that the worst nightmares are hidden just below the surface of the water...
    If Lion King was ever remade (with none of the original actors), I would so vote to have Liam Neeson as Mufasa and Ralph Fiennes as Scar... Just sayin'.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    How about yes.

Actually, Liam Nissan (as I like to call him) already played a famous lion: Aslan, from chronicles of Narnia. Perhaps there could be a cross reference in there somewhere?
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Best Disney movie ever.

I agree that the actors you mentioned may fit very well in the roles but I personally hope they don't remake it.
    I saw a XP to Ace map converter a while back, but cant seem to find it now. Am I overlooking it?
    Anyone any good at making animated .gifs in GIMP? I need some advice.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    That's just the gif format. It doesn't support transparency, and can only support a maximum of 256 colors, so they're very often pixely
    BlackRoseMii
    BlackRoseMii
    Mmh...The same happend to my first animation. To be honest, it doesn't look so bad (especially because it's porygon) But I don't really know how to fix it...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Ah, okay.

That sucks, but oh well. Thank you Zal.
    Dear Sega, I find your new models of Sonic and Knuckles to be ridiculous looking.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    And, while i love Battle and Battle 2, I will NOT consider this anything like the Battle games until we have proof of a working Chao Garden, lol.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    Yeah Knuckles went on a weight lifting spree during his break in the Sonic Universe. To god if Shadow ever makes an appearance, would Sega have the decency to keep his model the same.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    I haven't played a Sonic game in years. Looks like I won't for a while still. Plus I cringed when the dubstep started.
    Wait, why is the "Art, Literature, and Music" section under the Game Development section? Did I miss something?
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Hey, General **** is my kingdom, lol. I want Art and Literature back dammit! Lmao.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I may have to lead a march on the Game Development section and wage war soon.... Who's with me?
    zachfoss
    zachfoss
    lol everyone
    Waiting for my friend to get out of a meeting with his attorney, I am sitting here watching the Breaking Bad Season 4 Finale on my iPad with headphones. During that one big scene towards the end, I let out a very audible "Oh, holy Sh*t!", only to look around to people staring.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    To answer questions... Yes, I am just now watching the entire show. No, I actually haven't had any of it spoiled for me so that was a shock. And the scene? If you have seen the episode (titled 'Face Off'), chances are you know EXACTLY which scene I meant...
    West Mains
    West Mains
    If you just said "breaking bad."

They would all go "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I was about to start watching Breaking Bad next year
    I ignored Candy Crush since the very beginning and it is now finally starting to be given up by its players. I feel like I just survived a zombie apocalypse. Are there any other survivors out there? Lol
    Blindga
    Blindga
    I never touched it. I haven't had any taste for the puzzler genre for a long time.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    The levels get more tricky and awesome the further you advance, Archeia! ...Oh crap. Noooo! I'm off the crack, I swear! ;D
    AlanCasanova
    AlanCasanova
    Meeee! Mamma mia! No seriously I never played that game ahahah
    Wish I had friends decent with After Effects, lol.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Screw after effects. Screw decency. I just wish I HAD friends. :( Kidding. I've got some awesome friends, although none of them have ever used after effects...
    Just saw a game screenshot on another forum that used some of my RMC tiles... Very good feeling... Now I see why tile artists like their work so much... I may have to get back into this.
    Why is Robert Downey Jr one of my favorite actors? The man is talented beyond anything I have seen by most other actors and he actually cares for people as a whole. He actually cares about the world, about his fans, about his coworkers, and everyone he meets. And... the man can SING.... http://m.videobash.com/video/show/id/1508742
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    If that's the case, do you really need to ask WHY he's your favorite actor? Also, on his singing, it's alright, but not the best. His voice is just slightly too gruff for me. And I like him as an actor too.
    kingmakerspider
    kingmakerspider
    sweet...
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    It wasn't a question from me to me. Someone asked what it was I liked about him, I answered.
    So, recently got back from seeing Desolation of Smaug for the THIRD time, lol. Call me a nerd, but I love these movies. And that cliffhanger... lord, it gets me every time.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Are you just watching it for the drug references, dude? When I saw it, I counted like, a million.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I... uh.... What? Drug references? I mean, I am sure I could pick some out, but I am a Tolkein fan. I don't think I would watch a movie that long for drug references.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeoOtrue