hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually, truth be told, I could really use anyone's opinion in general.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Here you guys go. Judge it as you will now.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    Oh wow, but that was really dramatic and dark! I loved it! Plz do more of them, i wanna know how the album ends :)
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Words cannot the describe the awesome in that song. Definitely do it. This is a great concept and very emotional.
    Very serious question, does anyone who produces music here have a minute or two to spare to give me your opinion on something?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    I make some music a listen to alot if you need an opinion you can pm me.
    So, looking for an artist who can help me design the album cover for my fourth album. I would absolutely give credit on the album itself for artwork.
    So, I am one of the few to start Breaking Bad so late (way after it was over with), but I enjoy being able to watch it all the way through whenever I want. However, I just finished episode 3 of season 3... My god, I feel bad, but I really dislike Skylar.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    IDK. I mean, I feel bad for her cause she has to constantly worry about her husband and why he is lying to her. At the same time, she gets back at him risking his life to provide his family a future by cheating on him? God dayum, i want to feel bad for her but she makes it so god dayum difficult.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Like I said, it's intentional. They want you to feel for Walter (at least till about halfway through season 4) and one of the easiest ways to make a bad guy look good is to make those around him look worse.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I have to say, the characters in this show are amazingly well developed. I love the show and everyone in it.
    Ooooh, the weather outside is frightful.... that's it... no song. It's just frightful.
    Glad it worked out! Yeah, I was after the same thing, so I started looking at the built-in skills and saw that you could create simple, low number formulas doing that. Enjoy!
    With all the fan games and games inspired by other games, I am a little bit disappointed that nobody here has started work on the Breaking Bad RPG. Come on guys, I just want to cook the blue and hide it from my family in an RPG setting.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    I would absolutely support this game and offer my eventing services to it's completion... that or a game based on Dexter.
    Robin
    Robin
    You, fan game enabler, you. This is treason, I think.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    @Robin Quite...
    Whoa... Put on a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin playlist while working... BOOOM! Out comes a plethora of game improvements... I have GOT to do this more often.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    Hahaha, my tactic, but I work under Bowie...

Slooooooooow buuuurn!!!!
    Just wanted to say thank you to djDarkX for helping me out there. And yeah, worked fine for me.
    Is there a script for Ace out there that lets you change around battle algorithms? I really want low numbers, but the default system isn't customizable enough to go that route (at least, what I have tried doesn't work well).
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Really? That was what was messing it all up? Oh lord, if this works, I am going to feel silly.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Be prepared to feel silly. That's all I had to change to get some nice small numbers. ;D
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If you need more help, please start a thread in the forums ;)
    Usually I start an early development thread right at the beginning of production, but I am thinking of waiting until I have a playable demo and quite a bit of world lore ready before showing this project off. Bad idea?
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I've posted a thread, but I haven't released a demo yet (I do plan on having one up soon, though). Honestly, it depends on the length of the game. If you are making a 5-10 hour game, I would say get at least a half-hour demo and an ending in mind. But if it's a one-hour game, you probably don't need to make a demo.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I mean, I have been in the RM community since RM2K3, but I tend to usually work with other people. Whenever I do my own games, I like to open a dev thread early and get feedback on my ideas. But this is by far my most ambitious project I have done, so I like keeping a veil over it all until it is playable.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    The game is going to have some decent gameplay time, but the demo is literally going to be the entire starting area. In game, the starting area includes a village, a quarry, and a cave that plays as a small dungeon. The purpose of this area is to teach the player different aspects of the game, but the area easily allows leveling, crafting, dungeon raiding, and so on. So before you even leave to the first area, you will get a good feel for the game.
    So, would a game where weapon possibilities are almost limitless, but spells/magic/mana type attacks aren't quite as prominent, still be appealing? I mean, each weapon will have special abilities, but actual magic spells are rather rare and are more meant for support
    Anyone any good with HTML? Really could use help doing an image map for a website.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Been donkey's years since I had to do an image map. I don't recall it being too difficult, though.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Well, what I would like to do is have a map with arrows at each exit. Click the western arrow, go to the next map over. Click the eastern arrow, you go east instead. So essentially, I just need a way to hover images with URL links over top another image.
    You want to know what I love? Visiting the screenshots thread and seeing people getting ideas for their own games after seeing other people's games. This means that we are influencing each other and overall helping each other out to become better at our trade.
    Neverward
    Neverward
    I love it too, the inspiration flowing through this forum is so inspiring, I swear the forums for RPGmaker are half the reason I keep making games ;) I just love how helpful and cool people are here.
    Neverward
    Neverward
    Lol inspiration flowing through is inspiring? Talk about mix up of words, I meant all the work flowing through lol
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I love it too! Other people's creativity is really inspiring.
    Hey, anyone around make orchestral music who may be willing to work with me a little bit?
    Neverward
    Neverward
    You'll probably have much better luck if you make a thread about it ;)
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    What you after? I'd be happy to work with you :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Work with you as in, make something FOR you, or make something WITH you?
    Dear Autoshadows, nobody likes you, go away. P.S. No second chances will be given.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Both. Except Ace was nice enough to let us manually remove them without scripting, so a slight bit better.
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Yeah even making a stairs on a house or mountain it a shadow nightmare.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    We did have kill autoshadows snippet for vx and ace~
    update: She is alright. Little shaken up, little nervous still, but she is alright. She is home now, in bed in a nice warm blanket. I am fixing her hot cocoa and going to let her get some sleep.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~
fighting game fans might really enjoy my game battle wise, and I feel non fighting fans might learn some stuff. thanks row system. pokes, neutral, and zoning time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki