hyde9318
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 80% off all Hyde Music product and free digital download giveaways?! All day on facebook my friends, all day. Not to mention I begin work on the fourth album this month and a sneak peak will be dropping in my music thread relatively soon.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    If I wasn't already saving all of my hobby money for the monster legacy pack from pvgames this would be very tempting to me.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Oh god yeah, save your money. I helped test out the new monster pack and it is SO worth the wait. However, stop by our facebook and grab yourself a free download if you want. You can get more details in my thread if you like.
    Wow... Decide to parallax my maps using the high fantasy resources... This is taking forever, but I feel it is turning out very nice.
    So I want to open a discussion on whether or not something is possible through scripting, where would I make the post? It isn't completely a request, and it isn't support as I don't already have a script.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah, put it in Script Support. :)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Because you want support going over your idea, seeing if it's possible, and some pointers on how to go about it.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Sounds cool. Thank you Shaz!
    Is it just my computer, or has the deal of the week not changed in weeks?
    drago453
    drago453
    It hasn't. I thought it was mine as well, but I checked on multiple devices
    So I recently started watching all of Breaking Bad for the very first time, and after 10 episodes into season 2, I finally remembered what it was I have been forgetting to do... Sleep.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Best show ever.
    Nathanial
    Nathanial
    The only piece of media I can say absolutely ended perfectly. Enjoy it, hyde. I wish I could watch BrBa from start to finish for the first time again :(
    T.Bit
    T.Bit
    It's addicting. I only have one season left to watch.
    My latest album is finally here and completed, and celebration starts with a release of a free, small, holiday themed album as well. Both can be found as links in my music thread, and random deals will be given out to our fans on facebook! I feel so good having this done, it is a good feeling finishing up a release.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Lets just hope members can find good places to use the tracks in their games.
    Man, I wish I had a friend(s) that was good in using After Effects. I really want a cool video opener.
    I am releasing a small holiday/classical music album on the 14th for free. Anyone want to request a song that is either a christmas song or by a classical/baroque composer?
    Redoing maps from "Zombies" to make them a bit more interesting. Lets see how these turn out.
    So, I believe I am going to start doing reviews again, this time for games on RMN. Sound like a good idea or should be a pass?
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    From reviewer to reviewer: go for it, it's fun to share your opinions with others.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Couldn't hurt could it?
    Really need someone who knows html well. I need some help with a problem on my site.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Such as? I have extensive knowledge in HTML/CSS and some knowledge of PHP.
    Alright, who is playing with the forum structure? I know for a fact that video games used to be above Art/Literature. And as an American, I feel that is how it should be... lol.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    That WAS FUNNY AS HELL

NIGHTMARES HIT ME RIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    I fear I will have " 'Nam" style flashbacks every time I hear that signature "Toot Toot" of Thomas the Tank Engine. Thank the lord I don't have any young children around...
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Oh well,not as bad as the Thomas doujinshi I found awhile back :p .
    So, have you tried out "Zombies" int he completed games section? If you have and you also happen to be a spriter, want to help design a zombie or two? Could really use a new spriter on the team...
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    Psssst, sprite creator 3 has zombie sprites that you can customize.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Looking for some different things than the typical creator stuff. Stuff custom to Zombies.
    You go to college to get a job... You need a job to go pay for college. You need a job to get job experience... you need job experience to get a job. The world is full of vicious circles and unfair judgments.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Got a chance to meet the manager there and asked about that rule. They apparently will automatically now turn down apps/resumes without work experience. Further digging showed that the local Burger King and local Taco Bell have the same policy now. How are kids supposed to get experience?
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    I was lucky enough to get work at a grocery store because I was a tutor over the summer. Every other place rejected me because tutoring "doesn't count."
    ロリ先輩
    ロリ先輩
    @hyde: Most colleges/universities will require internships as part of a program if work experience is required in their particular field. That and, for STEM fields, a degree usually qualifies for experience (within the field).

That being said, if you're in school (higher ed), on-campus jobs don't require strong work experience, but work in a campus mess hall can be applied towards McDonald's- although the real reason you might not get in is probably the 'over-qualif...
    Just got back to the hotel after a 2 hour gig and bout 3 hours of partying. Played Overture in Metal tonight to open the show, crowd went nuts. I feel pretty good now.
    For those of you who know my music, would adding in a couple live versions of my tracks as bonus tracks on the new album be cool? Would that be something people would like?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    ^the live recordings I meant.
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    Nah, it would be just bonus tracks, meaning can't be bought by themselves, they only would come with full album purchases (whereas all other songs that aren't bonus can be bought individually).
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    That's a good idea. More incentive for people to get the full album.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aittam