Recent content by HydrogenHuman

1. HydrogenHuman

Adv Fishing Request

I'm also really looking forward to seeing the fishing game ported to MV. Thank you Galv for taking your spare time to work on porting it!
  2. HydrogenHuman

Actor Inspection Menu (For actors outside the party)

I'm actually interested in something very similar to this. I wanted to show a relationship variable as a gauge, along with an image of the npc. So far I haven't found out how you display a variable as a gauge/bar rather than a number. If all of that can be done with the Common Event Menu...
  3. HydrogenHuman

Something similar to V's Relationship/Bio Window

I would love it if someone could re-create, or could create a tutorial on how to make V's Relationship/Bio Window for MV, which was originally made for VX Ace It looks excellent and it's exactly what I'm looking for in the RPG I'm creating that involves no battles. I'm basically going to...
  4. HydrogenHuman

(New User) Creating Animated Events with Choices?

Hello fellow RPG creators! I have googled searched, forum searched, and tried youtube as well but haven't been able to find a guide or solution to what I'm looking for. I'll try to explain it as best as I can, since I don't fully know the terminology yet. I want to have hand drawn...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz