Hyouryuu-Na
Birthday:
Jun 19, 2000 (Age: 19)
Student

Share This Page

Hyouryuu-Na

Poker-faced girl who will lurk from now on, Female, 19, from . . .

Veteran

Sometimes we're so used to complicated things that we can't figure out easy stuff ^^ Me so happy fufufu Dec 15, 2019 at 4:24 AM

1. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Sometimes we're so used to complicated things that we can't figure out easy stuff ^^ Me so happy fufufu
      1. The Stranger, Shaz and Marsigne like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Countyoungblood
        Countyoungblood
        wouldn't the complicated parts be more of at the expert level?
        Dec 15, 2019 at 10:41 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        It's like when when we get used to doing complicated things, we forget that easier solutions exist. For example, in my exam I had to write the Java code to find out the divisors of a number in reverse order. I thought I had to use arrays to solve this. My code was 30 lines long and my classmate did it without array. Her code was like 15 lines long... more efficient.
        Dec 15, 2019 at 11:40 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Same goes for rpgmaker. Yesterday I tried to complicate things with a bunch of switches but it actually didn't need that many switches. I forgot thag rpgmaker runs the event page that has higher id (page 2 not page 1) I was planning wrong the whole time. But in the end I did fix it ^^
        Dec 15, 2019 at 11:42 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
    2. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      1. Hyouryuu-Na
    3. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I have such a bad headache I'm wanting to pass out because it's too annoying to sleep like this.
    4. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Maybe I need glasses -_- Might make another "what is wrong with this event pls halp!" thread. Like Idk at all what's wrong with this TT
    5. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I wish someone would slap me everytime I wanted to make the 'perfect' game -_- there's no time for that! *makes working light switches*
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KazukiT
        KazukiT
        From what I learned through this year is to learn the skills that are required to make your perfect game. Then, when you have a little more experienced you can try making it.

Of course, my perfect game would be a very character focused RPG with engaging world and gameplay.
        Dec 10, 2019 at 4:11 AM
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I've been learning for over 4 years :") Now it's time to be productive and get stuff done! ....But I always get distracted and can't make progress.
        Dec 10, 2019 at 4:32 AM
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I'm sure you would quickly change your mind about this wish if it actually came true :p
        Dec 10, 2019 at 5:16 AM
    6. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Today's one of the those days where I listen to an awesome song and it keeps playing in my head. Don't regret it one bit tho ♡0♡ Jontrona ~
    7. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      If I die, somone find my home, figure out my pc password, get my project and complete it T-T I can't finish it T-T
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Okay but I'm gonna re-write the story completely and go against your original vision. So there's your incentive to not die.
        Dec 5, 2019
        Finnuval, Darkanine and Hyouryuu-Na like this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Nooo TT ...kay -_- Suddenly have no urge to die lol
        Dec 5, 2019
    8. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      1. The Stranger and Darkanine like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        You got rid of that weird shape in the side of his head - Yay!
        Dec 4, 2019
    9. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Fiddled around with html and js. Just can't seem to connect two things and it's driving me nuts! I suppose I like to work my brain too much
      1. Poryg likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        Fiiiight! :kaohi:
        Dec 3, 2019
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Huhu thanks. Finally achieved what I wanted ^^
        Dec 3, 2019
    10. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      *listerally has nothing to do all day* Ok imma watch youtube... *2:47 AM* ...wait, I didn't do my assignment...
      1. Shaz likes this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        oops! I got through most of my university courses by doing assignments one or two days before they were due. Good luck :)
        Dec 2, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na and TheoAllen like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        At least you did them one to two days *before* they were due. I had one term things were so bad it was like which one is the latest? I should do that one then.
        Dec 2, 2019
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Omo did I write listerally XD I left that assignment on my previous teacher's desk. She resigned and another teacher took her place. I thought they put all the stuff at her desk in the trash. So I wrote it again, last night... while fighting sleep. Then today, this new teacher says she found it and that I didn't really have to do it again...
        Dec 2, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
    11. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        It is my strongest desire to create a reverse harem in my game *insert drooling emoji* .... ...*Ahem* I'm glad you think he looks fine ^^
        Dec 1, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        The ears are a bit weird and his eyes are very cold/dead. Other then that would probably date him lol
        Dec 2, 2019
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Fixed his left ear and erased the right ear (it shouldn't be seen from this angle). I have a thing for dead eyed people ^^; Should add some highlights to the eyes... and I'm relieved to know he looks nice. This was how I portrayed him to be in my story... stoic and handsome lmao
        Dec 2, 2019
        Finnuval likes this.
    12. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      It's 3:03 AM :) And my brain is still occupied with gamedev thoughts cause I'm stuck. Sigh. Goodnight
      1. Eliaquim likes this.
      2. Darkanine
        Darkanine
        Gah, I could hardly sleep the past few nights for the same reason. Not sure if it'll help you, but I always like playing a simple story in my head when I go to sleep, or listen to relaxing music videos on YT.
        Nov 30, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I changed houses and it's sort of in a secluded area. I keep thinking something will pop up behind me and sh*t will happen lol that's also why I can't sleep.
        Dec 1, 2019
    13. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      So I was walking in front of a building. And suddenly something fell ontop of my head.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Yes, they're a stimulant drug. They also cause mouth cancer. It's a pretty big problem in your part of the world.
        Nov 28, 2019
      4. Black Pagan
        Black Pagan
        I'm from India and I can somewhat relate to it..

And Eww, I never liked it much. The only one time i ever tried it, I ended up swallowing it after Chewing it for a while, not knowing one shouldn't or you won't poop for a few Days.. Lol.
        Nov 28, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        @Black Pagan Hey, we're neigbours lol Yeah it's not particularly tasty or anything. Needless to say I was horrified because it landed on my head, that guy's saliva and all still on it. >#< Ewww How did you even swallow it? It feels so unswallowable...
        Nov 28, 2019
    14. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I started keeping a small notebook in order to take notes on events and such. But my handwriting bothers me and so I can't take notes -_-
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        All my classmates and teachers say my handwriting is good. Anyone who sees it says it's good. But I have this weird ocd type thingy that I just can't stand it. Unless it looks like it's printed out, I can't be satisfied lol. I once got 2nd prize in a handwriting competition in high school. I took 30 minutes to write 3 sentences in Bangla... looked pretty much printed with a lot of effort XD
        Nov 28, 2019
        MechScapeZH and The Stranger like this.
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        @MechScapeZH I did that for some time. Not the same as keeping hand written noyes though. But I guess it'll have to do.
        Nov 28, 2019
        MechScapeZH likes this.
      5. PixelHeart
        PixelHeart
        I busted out an old graph paper notebook to draw map layouts
        Nov 28, 2019
    15. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      My teacher be like... "Where is the explanation? Write it next time." Then next time she be like "Why explain!? The outline's too big!" -_-
      1. The Stranger, Poryg and Finnuval like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        It's all mind games. Don't write anything at all next time, use a bit of reverse psychology on her. She'll be like 'Yeah... Hyouryuu-Na has got me all figured out. A**' and you'll get a medal made of shiny, but fake, gold.
        Nov 26, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        Hehe in my dreams XD She's super scary. I actually hate her so much *sigh* All teachers in other sections are so sweet and kind and there I have her and she's always waiting with a red pen to slash through our answers... blegh Not like I care anymore. I don't need cgpa 4. Just gimme a 3.8 and I'm happy.
        Nov 26, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
    16. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I can't find my phone -_- I guess the maid took it but I can't confront her without proof -_- Goodbye phone. I'll miss you
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Powerise
        Powerise
        It would be easier if it was an iPhone ...
        Nov 20, 2019
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        We live in an apartment. No CCTVs aside from the main entrance. My phone was out of charge. I *could* track it with the google find my phone service, but the problem is that it doesn't have charge, can't be online because I live somewhere where wifi's don't exist all around. We can't take wifi or internet for granted.
        Nov 20, 2019
      5. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        We decided to leave the maid out of this. Even though there is nobody else who could have taken it because it was only me, my mom and her in the house... But either way, she's a poor girl so if she thinks she can do anything with that piece of crap (It's an old Samsung J7 prime) then good for her. Imma just buy a new phone.
        Nov 20, 2019
    17. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      2. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        @The Stranger I wanted to join them- if I had my friends. They didn't get the best grade in the world so they stayed at home and tried to cope up with the grief. But how would I join those people? "Yo! My buddies aren't here so can I stay with ya guys and dance like a psycho biss? Lmao" That is a bit weird to me :)
        Nov 16, 2019
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Did you go to your friends? Could've had your own little celebration with them. Perhaps not for getting top grades, but for another reason. There's no shame in being upset that you can't enjoy a moment with friends, I'd be the same. In fact, if I were in that situation, i simply wouldn't have attended the celebration without my friends.
        Nov 16, 2019
      4. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        We met a few days after that. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I don't like crowds or don't want to talk to people. What makes me so sad is that I look so dead all the time. Mom says I don't have enough blood to make me look healthy and cheerful lol
        Nov 17, 2019
    18. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I'm getting mentally old -_- been listening to 50s-70s songs and enjoying it lmao... like wtf is wrong with me
      1. Kvothe likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        So I felt old when I listen to them now. Not to mention the subject matter of these songs are so deep that mature people will fully understand these. And I don't consider myself mature.
        Nov 14, 2019
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Well, I grew out in the old school fashion, but even as a kid I could not appreciate the things I do now. Like awesome music... And how in the world could they place so much detail into 320x240 resolution.
        Nov 14, 2019
      5. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        Fallout 3 got me into 50's music back in 08 or whenever it released. I was only 18-20 or so and was also into classical(still am).
        Nov 17, 2019
    19. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      Went to the movies with friends. Watched Maleficent: Mistress of evil in 3D. A good day after a long time
      1. omegaflames and The Stranger like this.
    20. Hyouryuu-Na
      Hyouryuu-Na
      I'm at a stage where I don't like to draw, make games or study. I just stare at my screen and keep refreshing random webpages. Sigh
      2. Storyteller-Hero
        Storyteller-Hero
        Noblesse was great if you want a completed toon. I'm currently following Kubera, Tower of God, Rebirth, and The Gamer.
        Nov 8, 2019
        Hyouryuu-Na likes this.
      3. Hyouryuu-Na
        Hyouryuu-Na
        I read noblesse <3 I love Rai ^^ He's so cutely poker faced lmao I did take a look at The Gamer but I'm not into those guy gets sent to game type world settings. Maybe I'll reread killing stalking... or just read sweet home.
        Nov 8, 2019
        Storyteller-Hero likes this.
      4. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        Time to actually play outside or doing sport then meet real-life people?
        Nov 8, 2019
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 19, 2000 (Age: 19)
    Student
    First Language:
    Bangla/Bengali
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    19 year old Asian girl.:) Introvert. Likes anime, manga, gamedev, kpop, kdrama, traveling, reading and drawing. Hates being misunderstood, left out and being alone, all sorts of bugs. Trying to get a life. Game development helps to ease the heart. Working on a game for a year.