Hyouryuu-Na
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I wish someone would slap me everytime I wanted to make the 'perfect' game -_- there's no time for that! *makes working light switches*
    KazukiT
    KazukiT
    From what I learned through this year is to learn the skills that are required to make your perfect game. Then, when you have a little more experienced you can try making it.

Of course, my perfect game would be a very character focused RPG with engaging world and gameplay.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I've been learning for over 4 years :") Now it's time to be productive and get stuff done! ....But I always get distracted and can't make progress.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    I'm sure you would quickly change your mind about this wish if it actually came true :p
    Today's one of the those days where I listen to an awesome song and it keeps playing in my head. Don't regret it one bit tho ♡0♡ Jontrona ~
    Fiddled around with html and js. Just can't seem to connect two things and it's driving me nuts! I suppose I like to work my brain too much
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Fiiiight! :kaohi:
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Huhu thanks. Finally achieved what I wanted ^^
    *listerally has nothing to do all day* Ok imma watch youtube... *2:47 AM* ...wait, I didn't do my assignment...
    Reactions: Shaz
    Shaz
    Shaz
    oops! I got through most of my university courses by doing assignments one or two days before they were due. Good luck :)
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    At least you did them one to two days *before* they were due. I had one term things were so bad it was like which one is the latest? I should do that one then.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Omo did I write listerally XD I left that assignment on my previous teacher's desk. She resigned and another teacher took her place. I thought they put all the stuff at her desk in the trash. So I wrote it again, last night... while fighting sleep. Then today, this new teacher says she found it and that I didn't really have to do it again...
    Reactions: Shaz
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It is my strongest desire to create a reverse harem in my game *insert drooling emoji* .... ...*Ahem* I'm glad you think he looks fine ^^
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    The ears are a bit weird and his eyes are very cold/dead. Other then that would probably date him lol
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Fixed his left ear and erased the right ear (it shouldn't be seen from this angle). I have a thing for dead eyed people ^^; Should add some highlights to the eyes... and I'm relieved to know he looks nice. This was how I portrayed him to be in my story... stoic and handsome lmao
    It's 3:03 AM :) And my brain is still occupied with gamedev thoughts cause I'm stuck. Sigh. Goodnight
    Reactions: Eliaquim
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Gah, I could hardly sleep the past few nights for the same reason. Not sure if it'll help you, but I always like playing a simple story in my head when I go to sleep, or listen to relaxing music videos on YT.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I changed houses and it's sort of in a secluded area. I keep thinking something will pop up behind me and sh*t will happen lol that's also why I can't sleep.
    So I was walking in front of a building. And suddenly something fell ontop of my head.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yes, they're a stimulant drug. They also cause mouth cancer. It's a pretty big problem in your part of the world.
    Black Pagan
    Black Pagan
    I'm from India and I can somewhat relate to it..

And Eww, I never liked it much. The only one time i ever tried it, I ended up swallowing it after Chewing it for a while, not knowing one shouldn't or you won't poop for a few Days.. Lol.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @Black Pagan Hey, we're neigbours lol Yeah it's not particularly tasty or anything. Needless to say I was horrified because it landed on my head, that guy's saliva and all still on it. >#< Ewww How did you even swallow it? It feels so unswallowable...
    I started keeping a small notebook in order to take notes on events and such. But my handwriting bothers me and so I can't take notes -_-
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    All my classmates and teachers say my handwriting is good. Anyone who sees it says it's good. But I have this weird ocd type thingy that I just can't stand it. Unless it looks like it's printed out, I can't be satisfied lol. I once got 2nd prize in a handwriting competition in high school. I took 30 minutes to write 3 sentences in Bangla... looked pretty much printed with a lot of effort XD
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @MechScapeZH I did that for some time. Not the same as keeping hand written noyes though. But I guess it'll have to do.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    I busted out an old graph paper notebook to draw map layouts
    My teacher be like... "Where is the explanation? Write it next time." Then next time she be like "Why explain!? The outline's too big!" -_-
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    It's all mind games. Don't write anything at all next time, use a bit of reverse psychology on her. She'll be like 'Yeah... Hyouryuu-Na has got me all figured out. A**' and you'll get a medal made of shiny, but fake, gold.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hehe in my dreams XD She's super scary. I actually hate her so much *sigh* All teachers in other sections are so sweet and kind and there I have her and she's always waiting with a red pen to slash through our answers... blegh Not like I care anymore. I don't need cgpa 4. Just gimme a 3.8 and I'm happy.
    I can't find my phone -_- I guess the maid took it but I can't confront her without proof -_- Goodbye phone. I'll miss you
    Reactions: Marsigne
    Powerise
    Powerise
    It would be easier if it was an iPhone ...
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We live in an apartment. No CCTVs aside from the main entrance. My phone was out of charge. I *could* track it with the google find my phone service, but the problem is that it doesn't have charge, can't be online because I live somewhere where wifi's don't exist all around. We can't take wifi or internet for granted.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We decided to leave the maid out of this. Even though there is nobody else who could have taken it because it was only me, my mom and her in the house... But either way, she's a poor girl so if she thinks she can do anything with that piece of crap (It's an old Samsung J7 prime) then good for her. Imma just buy a new phone.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @The Stranger I wanted to join them- if I had my friends. They didn't get the best grade in the world so they stayed at home and tried to cope up with the grief. But how would I join those people? "Yo! My buddies aren't here so can I stay with ya guys and dance like a psycho biss? Lmao" That is a bit weird to me :)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Did you go to your friends? Could've had your own little celebration with them. Perhaps not for getting top grades, but for another reason. There's no shame in being upset that you can't enjoy a moment with friends, I'd be the same. In fact, if I were in that situation, i simply wouldn't have attended the celebration without my friends.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    We met a few days after that. I'm not ashamed of the fact that I don't like crowds or don't want to talk to people. What makes me so sad is that I look so dead all the time. Mom says I don't have enough blood to make me look healthy and cheerful lol
    I'm getting mentally old -_- been listening to 50s-70s songs and enjoying it lmao... like wtf is wrong with me
    Reactions: Kvothe
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    So I felt old when I listen to them now. Not to mention the subject matter of these songs are so deep that mature people will fully understand these. And I don't consider myself mature.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Well, I grew out in the old school fashion, but even as a kid I could not appreciate the things I do now. Like awesome music... And how in the world could they place so much detail into 320x240 resolution.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    Fallout 3 got me into 50's music back in 08 or whenever it released. I was only 18-20 or so and was also into classical(still am).
    I'm at a stage where I don't like to draw, make games or study. I just stare at my screen and keep refreshing random webpages. Sigh
    "I hope stupid people in my group don't mess up" "...Are you talking about me?" "I wasn't pointing but yea. Are you hurt?" "...No" :") Yes
    Is it just me or is the forum a bit dead nowadays? :/ Welp doesn't matter. I ain't coming back till next year. See ya later guys!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    random is okay. Don't feel so bad about university. I had to repeat a HSC year because I chose the subjects I WANTED rather than thinking ahead. And when I got to university I was a year into it before changing my degree. I think it's good to take some time to step back and question and rethink things every now and then.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    There is HSC over there too? :0 Is this HSC similar to the HSC in my country? Higher Secondary School Certificate (exam)? My friends and I used to dream about leaving everything and going to the west just to escape this thing lmao
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I am in Australia
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restrictions-limited-move-sets.117489/ A new blog discussion thread draws near! Command?

What do you think of Limited Move Sets?
RPG maker Dev pro tips: 1, back up your project. 2, take care of your back. 3, back up your project again.
Ugh, just told my wife she can get a therapist or get a divorce. People, if you're wrong, apologize + shut up. Don't try to flip it, or you'll be single ;)
Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spavement