Hyouryuu-Na
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I suddenly miss school. I miss the familiar faces, the scribbled walls,old desks and even the scent in the air. I remember it all so vividly
    *Friends be talking about snapchat* Me: Why are you all bickering about scandium?
    My classmate's dad is so weird. He won't let her study anywhere except medical colleges cause 'girls should only be doctors' ...wtf
    Sometimes I feel like getting someone to help me with my project but I have nothing to exchange for help (I'm useless af) so... :)
    I felt like I would seriously die lol. My throat was so so so dry. I was literally shaking. But good news- presentation is done! Yeeey!
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    It actually didn't go that well. I'm just relieved it's done. Shoo- You disgusting piece of burden on my shoulders. Group leader gave me the worst part to talk about. There was no content to get across to the audience. And now she tells me she expected more. I'm like b*t**, I did what ya told me to do! People say group works are good, but I don't support it. Hmph
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I know most people will disagree but group work is rarely a group work. Someone always takes the lead and does whatever they eant regardless of what the others say. I'd prefer working alone than face problems becayse someine gave me the bad contents to talk about.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    @Hyouryuu-Na I bet I'm not alone in saying I wish you thought more highly of yourself. Mark my words: One day, you're gonna wake up and find yourself incredibly socially-proficient, and looked up to. You're gonna be the leader, and the right kind. Watch.
    Do you know much I like to see that little red box on my name at the top of this page? I'm just very lifeless :")
    Here I am struggling to get somewhere and there is my classmate with her 'freedom fighter quota' getting all the good stuff TT
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Seems unfair. I can understand them being taken care of by the government (some sort of benefit), but not being given preferential treatment when it comes to jobs and other such things. Also, why does this extend to their grandchildren? Surely, such benefits should only be bestowed upon the freedom fighter and their immediate family.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    You have a right to feel bad. Don't think for a second that you're being ungrateful. You know this is wrong, your anger is justified, in my opinion.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Yea. My uncle is one but he's my uncle so no benefit for me :") My dad was too young to take part. It's fine I guess. In the next generation there won't be any more children/grandchildren of theirs.
    Presentation... 2 mins per person. I will probably just stare at everyone while repearedly saying "um" *deep sigh*
    You guys really should take a look at the Japanese furums. Use google translate if you have to. They have some really nice plugins <3
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @mishakoc I notice a new person in your propic~ ^^
    mishakoc
    mishakoc
    Oh, the plugins you mentioned sound cool! I'll have to check them out.
    Do you have the ambition to make an MMORPG?

Yeah, I always felt it was kind of wrong to use just one of these characters in my profile picture but I wanted to make a draw a new one that fits them both. That was taking way too long so I just settled for combining the old pictures. :) It's looks a bit cramped though.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    No. Mmorpgs are too tiresome. I want to make an online multiplayerlike 4 people can play together as a team... Took a look at Alpha Net but it's local. Players need hamachi to connect. I don't want my players to install a third party application just to play online so I'm not doing that now...
    I went to bed at 2 last night and woke up at 6 today with a terrible headache so painful I literally cried X"D Maybe I need glasses
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Yeah, I know this stage of dehydration well. And further ones too. First comes headache. Then a pain in your kidneys as they don't have enough water to dillute the waste. Then your brain fuzzes out and your vision as well as focus gets slightly blurry.
    Reactions: Kvothe
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Peeing becomes painful both in terms of physical pain and in terms of not peeing a lot, but needing to pee often.
    Well, in my case the dehydration got so bad that I was afraid to go to sleep - I thought I wouldn't wake up again. So I went to sleep at 5 am.
    And that was the last time I let myself be 24 hours without liquids.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I suddenly feel the need to drink more water.
    I feel so bad. Everyday I lose some faith in humanity. So... so... disappointed
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    This whole year has been so hard for me. I've felt sad, lonely and depressed constantly throughtout this whole time. And when I see stuff like that happen, it just makes me think why am I alive? What use it existing when nothing even matters to anyone aboit anything.... ahem! Anyways, not having the best time of my life
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    What did you see in the news?
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Eh... I'd rather not talk about it. Leaves a bad impression
    Me in 2017: *laughs at html with no js cos it is soo easy* | Me right now: *cries blood* *sniff* Imma go rest my brain for a while.
    I may have figured something out ^^ hihihihihi *overly excited laugh*
    Reactions: standardplayer
    gstv87
    gstv87
    nnghhnhnhnh.... nnghnhhahahah.... ahhahahahah!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

what, just me? ok.
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    When I figure something out, I have a mini, super tense convulsion and, sometimes, a strained half-growl comes out. My wife doesn't even notice anymore.
    BlueMage
    BlueMage
    How could you figure that i watched Avenger End Game last night?
    Broke two bottles of sauce, one glass and a plate in two months. What is wrong with me o_o;
    I had to shift my project files into a new folder cause the old one got messy. Now the size is 32 MB :") That means I have to work more.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Having no bgms really lower down the size ^^ I'll work on the audio later. So no audio for now. And no enemies, parallaxes, animations, battlebacks in the folder till the end.
    Ateliae
    Ateliae
    I really should do this for mine, haha
    So... I'm studying CSE right now. They had us start by learning java. We're currently too busy staring in awe as our first programmes work
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Even in python this level of atrocity is not possible. And if you want undefined behavior like undefined variables, you need try catch (error handling) to deal with undefined behavior. And compiled languages wouldn't compile at all.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Ohh. I thought they they were similar or made by the same person because they both have 'Java' in the name XD Thanks for clarifying.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The first thing you learn in Javascript, even before Hello world, is that Java to Javascript is like ham to hamster. :D
    I wonder why are moneyplants are called moneyplant? If I buy one will I become rich? :)
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Haven't used the bus in years, and I can't use cabs or Uber because of my anxiety. I just tend to walk most places, or my support worker takes to places I'm unfamiliar with. Get yourself a bike.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I had a bike when I was a kid. I was still riding with those extra wheels at the back. One day my dad said I should try without those wheels. I panicked when I found that the wheels weren't there and I couldn't shift my weight to any side without a possibility of falling. And I feel, injuring my leg and shoulder a little. I got a phobia of bikes after that.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    OMG! That's almost exactly what happened to me. Can only ride bikes with stabilisers because I fear riding them without them. My dad bought me a fairly expensive bike, but I was so scared of falling off it again that I refused to use it. It went to waste, and I felt like I had disappointed him.
    I don't want to be alone but people around me are so hard to approach and moody that I think nope I'm fine being alone. I always was.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    @Poryg Ahh that's sad. The guys in my mom's side of the family all have hair fall issues. Watching them sitting together and bickering about how their genes s*ck is an unfortunate scene. I think it's cos of my maternal grandparents. I'm safe cause the genes in my father's side are pretty good when it comes to hair amount. But silky shiny hair? No.
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Men are more prone to hair loss than women, so I wouldn't worry as much if I was a girl. Hair colors can damage their hair pretty nastily though.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hair colour can damage anyone's hair. But damage to girls is more cause they dye their hair more? (As I've seen here). I don't have a problem if the colour they chose suits them. But my classmate chose to dye her hair blonde and it's not even a good blonde. It's sorta yellow... and it looks so bad not to mention the split ends sigh... wait why am I talking bout hair tho?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729