Hyperly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You're moving on from XP, and here I am, bringing its tilesets kicking and screaming into modernity, haha. You'll get used to the tilesets - it becomes much easier to mix and match while still being somewhat optimized. I still remember the "all tiles in one tileset" monstrosities.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    And here I am never planning on moving completely on. Sure I'll do some projects on MZ, but I also still ahve a lot planned on XP :wub
    Hyperly
    Hyperly
    I feel like for smaller projects I'll still use XP, it's my favorite thing ever it's like the MS Paint to RPGMaker, where RPGMaker MV is Paint 3D and RPGMaker MZ is Photoshop. It's helped me understand the engine the most and has been the fastest to use, but for the game I'm working on I've been constantly having to do a ton of work-arounds, often with unavoidable lag.
    When there's a huge bug that you've had trouble with for hours and right when you're about to ask for help it fixes itself...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

About time they finally press the kill switch button for older makers.
Sorry everyone, I am here sporadically. After 6 years of delays after delays in my life, I try to do all mat once and that means that I spread thin everywhere because it just is impossible to crunch 6 years in one or even two, but I try! I wish many of that I would already given you and put behind but... well...
I'm looking for an experienced gamer who has played a few games created with RPG Maker, who knows what an alpha build is, who may remember the old days when cliché was the favorite word on Creation Asylum, who, if a reviewer, would ask for my permission before making a review to post on YouTube, or whatever, since I will be messaging you a 10 minute, or so, DEMO based on an alpha build of Effervesce Fallacy™.
No matter how many times I listen to him, I know this is Joker speaking, but my brain can only hear Dagda.
Does anyone know of NPC sprites for RMMZ? I know of Flirion's RMMV recolours, but RMMZ's sprites are slimmer and more detailed, so I'm a bit on the edge to use Flirion's im RMMZ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SawYuuki