Hyperly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm moving on from RMXP finally. I've been stuck in a difficult decision between XP and MZ, and I've given up and moved on to MZ. Overall I'm really liking it, I wish tilesets were easier to setup like XP, but it's actually not that bad!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    You're moving on from XP, and here I am, bringing its tilesets kicking and screaming into modernity, haha. You'll get used to the tilesets - it becomes much easier to mix and match while still being somewhat optimized. I still remember the "all tiles in one tileset" monstrosities.
    slimmmeiske2
    slimmmeiske2
    And here I am never planning on moving completely on. Sure I'll do some projects on MZ, but I also still ahve a lot planned on XP :wub
    Hyperly
    Hyperly
    I feel like for smaller projects I'll still use XP, it's my favorite thing ever it's like the MS Paint to RPGMaker, where RPGMaker MV is Paint 3D and RPGMaker MZ is Photoshop. It's helped me understand the engine the most and has been the fastest to use, but for the game I'm working on I've been constantly having to do a ton of work-arounds, often with unavoidable lag.
    When there's a huge bug that you've had trouble with for hours and right when you're about to ask for help it fixes itself...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Rakon wrote on xizorandy's profile.
Hello! I found a post of lightning strike pictures you posted. You said you made them, am I allowed to use them in my commercial project. Would be really cool!^^
evhht2zr.png

Have a nice day!
It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet.
aaaa.jpg

Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem.
Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
My ex put my heart upon a self he said don't give me no lines and keep my hands to myself :,(
An Old... old Harold | RPG Maker News #71

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garima