Recent content by Iamaperson

1. RMMV Doge Saga: A Space Oddity

This game is hilarious! It gave me a lot of laughs. Overall it's very entertaining. But when I passed the astral quest and started fighting enemies, error screens kept popping up saying that 'cure4.png' or 'attack5.png' etc wouldn't load. I think this is a problem that arises when you choose to...
  2. Field combat system

Thanks for the advice! I'm really bad with confusing things, but maybe I can pull this off somehow. Probably by using the plugins and figuring them out somehow.
  3. Field combat system

I'm looking into improving my game by adding things in it to make it stand out from other RPG Maker games. I'm fairly confident about this because I'm at least able to create unique graphics and whatnot by myself. But one thing that bothers me about RPG Maker MV is the battle system is so damn...
  4. Change face image mid game

Wow, that makes it really simple. Thank you for the help!!
  5. Change face image mid game

There is this scene in my game where one of the main actors gets turned into a monster, and then he's forced to fight the villain along with the rest of the party. My battle engine is altered in a way that makes the face portraits visible (thanks to one of yanfly's plugins) and I really wanna...
  6. Is it possible to only buy an item once from a shop?

That's actually a really good idea! Maybe the person who was originally selling the books can point you in the direction of a book shelf, and then you can interact with a book (maybe use a sparkle or something to show it off) then the shopkeeper will ask you to pay some G for it. Thanks!
  7. Is it possible to only buy an item once from a shop?

I think I'll figure out a way of doing it with conditional branches then, since there doesn't seem to be a plugin that does that. Thanks anyway.
  8. Is it possible to only buy an item once from a shop?

I had a look around online, and there doesn't seem to be any plugins that have this feature... ...I think I'll figure it out myself with conditional branches instead. Thanks anyway for the help!
  9. Is it possible to only buy an item once from a shop?

Let me explain. In my game, you are able to synthesize items. To do so, you need to buy recipe books. But it seems a bit silly to be able to buy the same exact recipe book twice when you don't need to. So is it possible to make it so you can buy a certain recipe book only once, before the...
  10. Maps mysteriously disappearing...

I changed what version of the program I was using through the BETA category on steam to 5.1, so maybe that's the issue. Maybe changing the version to 4.1 will help. If not, I suppose I'll just take a break from RPG Maker until a new update comes out. Thanks for the comment.
  11. Maps mysteriously disappearing...

I just downgraded it. For now it seems to have fixed the problem. Hopefully it doesn't persist. Thanks for the advice!
  12. Maps mysteriously disappearing...

This is more of a technical problem, but its really been bothering me a lot. I have the steam version of RPG Maker MV. I'm usually using it on offline mode because I have very unsteady internet connection. Before now its been working fine. But lately I've been finding that whenever I add a new...
  13. Town name ideas

I'll also definitely consider using Fantasy Name Generator. I've used it before for character names. Thanks for the advice.
  14. Town name ideas

Thanks for the advice. I quite like the name 'Sunsong Kingdom'. I might consider using that name. Also, really good comic. Its very helpful.
  15. Town name ideas

I need some ideas for possible names for the towns in my game. For now their placeholder names are Ice Village, Desert Town etc. But they obviously need to be better than that. Problem is I have no idea what to name these towns. - A town that you start the game in. It's a small village that is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.
stock analyst lady

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanHerman