Recent content by IAmJakeSauvage

1. IAmJakeSauvage

It's Black Friday weekend! I just stocked up on like blazers etc. and saved a ton of money!

It's Black Friday weekend! I just stocked up on like blazers etc. and saved a ton of money!
  2. IAmJakeSauvage

YES.

YES.
  3. IAmJakeSauvage

How much would you be willing to pay for an SE pack?

SE are in great need! Not the 8-Bit ones that are being posted but good ones - harp, flute, piano etc. I'd pay anywhere from $10-$40 depending on what I was getting.
  4. IAmJakeSauvage

Can't wait! Astoria was a gem.

Can't wait! Astoria was a gem.
  5. IAmJakeSauvage

Their company ethics are atrocious though and I'll never purchase from them.

Their company ethics are atrocious though and I'll never purchase from them.
  6. IAmJakeSauvage

I really liked both! The battles were pretty rough at times though.

I really liked both! The battles were pretty rough at times though.
  7. IAmJakeSauvage

SAME. MORE. MUSIC. ALWAYS.

SAME. MORE. MUSIC. ALWAYS.
  8. IAmJakeSauvage

Omg I just played her and some of her voice lines are so funny! If you transform into Xayah she...

Omg I just played her and some of her voice lines are so funny! If you transform into Xayah she says some pervy **** LOL
  9. IAmJakeSauvage

Neeko is gay wow! I didn't even realize - but Varus was the first openly gay champion I thought?

Neeko is gay wow! I didn't even realize - but Varus was the first openly gay champion I thought?
  10. IAmJakeSauvage

How does a JSON file get corrupted in MV?

How does a JSON file get corrupted in MV?
  11. IAmJakeSauvage

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] ahaha, her personality is definitely the more domineering of the...

@[103608:@Philosophus Vagus] ahaha, her personality is definitely the more domineering of the two! And thanks! :3
  12. IAmJakeSauvage

Background Transparency In Menu Scenes

Hey guys, I want to use MOG's Scene File plugin but the background image doesn't recognize transparency or the plugin causes it not to take the snapshot of the map it usually takes when entering a menu/battle scene. I attached the current plugin below - is their a way to add this feature...
  13. IAmJakeSauvage

RSM's Balloon Upgrade MV PLUS v1.0

This is super cool! I had to change the positioning of balloons in the core plugins due to character height but this is way better!
  14. IAmJakeSauvage

Relationship menu (mostly) done! The text is just a placeholder and changes based your rating...

Relationship menu (mostly) done! The text is just a placeholder and changes based your rating. https://imgur.com/a/zUntgKe

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was today years old when I realized I could choose where to put choices in VNMaker. Oi.
What if I start to make final boss first then crawl down from there to make lesser bosses
i don't even know why i bother. Trying to to a simple candle light to flicker. Hour later no progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choibento