IAmVianca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, this generator business is confusing. I am beginning to think it would be better for me to just make the sprites for the character myself. XD
    I think the more apt thing to say at times like these is: "Pray for the world".
    BloodletterQ
    BloodletterQ
    Not a strong believer in prayer myself, so I feel like it would be offensive if I said something of the sort
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    If there's nothing else you can do at the moment, at least it's something. But yeah, I understand the feeling. :(
    IAmVianca
    IAmVianca
    To each their own, I guess. Personally, I find that prayer helps. It makes a person feel that they are being thought of and cared about, regardless of the distance.
    Going to try my hand in making generator resources for MV. Just need to look some things up. :D
    The MV's character generator is quite useful...until you realize that the character design you drew on photoshop doesn't have a match with any of the variations in the character generator...
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    YES! I want crazy curls. ;_;
    Tsaiuki North
    Tsaiuki North
    God i hate curls.
    IAmVianca
    IAmVianca
    Yeah, and everyone has, like, extra bangs. I just wanted two, long curly hairs at the front hair style with no excessive bangs. Not to mention the lack of blushes and makeups. Plus, the stupid distinction between what you can use for the female and male sprites/facesets/battle/etc,...
    That moment when your internet connection wouldn't cooperate with uploading your avatar image....
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Avatars won't upload to this site - there's an issue with the forum software. You need to load it to something like photobucket, then use the URL to link it.
    IAmVianca
    IAmVianca
    Oooh..so that's why. Thank you! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The presentation pictures for FSM Castle Tiles are really bad, there is so much more content in this DLC than they show. Great DLC.^^
Anyone know/remember Mummy's Tomb / Crystals of Zong for C64? Trying to recreate it for One Map Challenge. Fun. And ... er ... challenging!

Listen.. I er... caught the live stream. :LZSwink:
The MZ first look stream was quite good. Looks like we get a lot of generator parts right off the bat this time around. Lots of cool clothes, helmets, facial marks, etc. Looking forward to playing around with it. :)
Any tips on how to share resources in here? Should I upload them in a image hosting site or Google Drive?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
denzelwatson