Recent content by IAmVianca

1. IAmVianca

Need Help (Parallaxing Issue)

I did that too.
  2. IAmVianca

That was the first few things I did trying to troubleshoot this. Tried that too, but all it did is give me an error when I launched the game and went to that map about the image missing.
  3. IAmVianca

The map is an image I have as a parallax but am using in the show editor thing found at the map properties. I have also tried walking around and it loops the overlay images (par, light, shadow). Also I noticed that if I walked to the left a few paces, it aligns somewhat correctly. If it is a...
  4. IAmVianca

Game & Map Screenshots 10

This is why I started doing parallax mapping.
  5. IAmVianca

As the title of this post states, I need help with a parallaxing issue. I have successfully made several parallax maps before but this is the first that I came across this problem. So, I am on 1.6.1 of MV, using the following Plugins: https://imgur.com/9rsnuWL And, whenever I test the map in...
  6. IAmVianca

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hey guys, I have a question. Right now, I'm not using a plugin to zoom in and out of a particular area/character/scene. What I am using is this: var xPos = $gameMap.event(5).screenX(); var yPos = $gameMap.event(5).screenY(); $gameScreen.startZoom(xPos, yPos, 1.5, 20); And, I am using...
  7. IAmVianca

Aramis Sprite Zoom

I can't seem to get this to work. I've tried putting it on the event itself, then on a custom move route, then on a event that controls the cutscene and I can't get the sprite I want to shrink. I'm using the code: SpriteZoom.zoom(6, 0.5); 6 is the event ID I want to shrink the sprite...
  8. IAmVianca

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

I've been having a conundrum for the past few days in regards with Yanfly's Item Core and AltMenuScreen3 which I think I may have found "problem" code with. In Yanfly's Item Core plugin, there's this code: Window_ItemInfo.prototype.drawDarkRect = function(dx, dy, dw, dh) { var color =...
  9. IAmVianca

Parameters Help

Bump. Anyone?
  10. IAmVianca

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hey, Yanfly, I got a question about your Item Core. How do I make those rectangles (and that box for the magnified icon) to become transparent? I'm asking because I'm using the AltMenuScreen3 plugin that allows me to customize the background of the menus. Thank you.
  11. IAmVianca

Help With Yanfly Item Core Plugin

Bump. This has really been bugging me.
  12. IAmVianca

Sorry, I meant to keep them from appearing (meaning I don't need them) as they ruin the background I already made.
  13. IAmVianca

So, I am working on my menu backgrounds and such using altmenuscreen3 plugin and I've come across a problem with Yanfly's Item Core plugin. Basically, I already have in mind a background for the Item Scene that I made for the plugin. But when I tested it, I got this: The rectangles for...
  14. IAmVianca

Left And Right Doors

I have one that I am using for my project but it takes a little bit of positioning (trial and error) and meddling at the event editor to to get it right.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?