Recent content by Ice Cluster

1. Ice Cluster

GENE tool, Fantasy Heroine and Emotional 2

I'm facing the same problem. Bought the dlc through steam, but I don't have a folder containing the full-size assets.
  2. Ice Cluster

Yanfly's Status Profile images

I'm having the same problem, did you find a solution yet?
  3. Ice Cluster

Looking for In-Depth-Map Plugin

Hey, I'm looking for a conversion of FenixFireX In-Depth-Maps script from VX Ace. The system worked quite simple. You needed 3 Regions: Overhead_Region = This is the region defining tiles that need to be above the player. Block_Region = This is the region defining tiles that need to be...
  4. Ice Cluster

Just bought RMMV and liking it so far. Am missing a few features from Ace scripts, which I've...

Just bought RMMV and liking it so far. Am missing a few features from Ace scripts, which I've gotten used to, but still a great start.
  5. Ice Cluster

Adding a Notetag to Nicke's History Book

Thank you, this really works like a charm.
  6. Ice Cluster

Yes, I know, but with a lot of books, I would have to make plenty of common events, just for that issue. This would be a lot easier with notetags.
  7. Ice Cluster

Hello everyone, I'd like to have a small addon to the XS - History Book script by Nicke. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/7816-xs-history-book/ What it should do: I want to be able to add Notetags to certain items (books), so that they call the History Book scene of this...
  8. Ice Cluster

can't stop NPCs from dancing

Could you provide screenshots showing how you set up your event pages? Just so people can see what may be wrong.
  9. Ice Cluster

Wild West Tiles Pack

This is very exciting. I thought about making a wild west game for a long time. Will there be more wild west ressources in the near future (e.g. characters, battlers or something like that)? I'd really love to see them. Cowboy name: Iced-Eye
  10. Ice Cluster

System Options in the Title Screen

It worked thank you :)
  11. Ice Cluster

System Options in the Title Screen

Hello everyone, I recently played Skyborn (which is really good btw) and saw that it has an options menu on the title screen. I know that Skyborn was made with the Rpg Maker VX, but the options menu itself looked very much like the one from Yanfly for VX Ace and had the same options...
  12. Ice Cluster

but welcome back :)

but welcome back :)
  13. Ice Cluster

And I didn't know the person third! :D

And I didn't know the person third! :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have a really hard time keeping all these goodies secret til December... but I swear, it is worth the wait!
Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:

pixeldailyaxemeatsheild.gif
#screenshotsaturday update, featuring vaporwave angels lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmiha0405